Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP (10609 Views)

John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Next Week / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by ashile(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
why is obama not coming
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by yomalex(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
Okay we don hear
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by intergral(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Is for
His Excellency!!
oya clap for ya self!
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by sambona(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
John kerry one of d us great men of all time,u are highly wellcome sir. Long life Buhari. Long life federal republic of Nigeria Long life united state of American
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by dunkem21(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
oismail:
I just drop his Call now and he promised not to check PGEJ's hand.

Your engrish teacher needs to be flogged.
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Popemax(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
You guys r welcome....we're waiting for change
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
mediagenius:
A.r.e y.o.u p.l.a.n.n.i.n.g t.o. h.a.v.e. y.o.u.r. b.e.s.t p.a.r.t.y o.r e.v.e.n.t?

F.o.r. y.o.u.r. v.i.d.e.o. c.o.v.e.r.a.g.e a.n.d p.h.o.t.o.g.r.a.p.h.y s.e.r.v.i.c.e.s (.a.t a.f.f.o.r.d.a.b.l.e p.r.i.c.e.s). o.n. w.e.d.d.i.n.g, b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y p.a.r.t.y, b.u.r.i.a.l c.e.r.e.m.o.n.y, c.h.i.l.d d.e.d.i.c.a.t.i.o.n e.t.c. p.l.e.a.s.e c.a.l.l. G.e.n.i.u.s M.e.d.i.a. o.n 0-7-0-8-5-5-1-1-3-6-1 o.r c.o.n.t.a.c.t. u.s t.h.r.o.u.g.h B.B.M.

B.B P.I.N: 3-3-3-4-8-6-9-3

L.I.k.e o.u.r f.a.c.e.b.o.o.k p.a.g.e ///
///
http://www.facebook.com/geniusmediapro

Y.o.u. c.a.n a.l.s.o s.e.e s.o.m.e o.f o.u.r j.o.b.s t.h.r.o.u.g.h t.h.i.s l.i.n.k:
///
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services

do you want to chop ban.ANA
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by oismail(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
dunkem21:

Your engrish teacher needs to be flogged.
Our English teacher....
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
sambona:
John kerry one of d us great men of all time,u are highly wellcome sir. Long life Buhari. Long life federal republic of Nigeria Long life united state of American

and biafra grin
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by dunkem21(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
oismail:
Our English teacher....
OK o grin
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by sweetgimbo(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2015
i pray make buhari really bring change to this country like he did before, SAI BUHARI

CHANGE JONATHAN
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Myself2(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
And that is supposed to be exactly of what value to us as a nation ??
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Kingspin(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
Is not in the interest of Nigeria but of USA.
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by peddyoosa1: 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
That change has come finally
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by peddyoosa1: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
ashile:
why is obama not coming

He doesnt need to com.he has sent delegate already
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by poiu88: 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
shocked
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by emmasege: 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
Why is obama himself not coming since their preferred candidate won the election? Let's see if the buhari-led FG is able to reverse the anti-gay law.
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by Neduzze5(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2015
intergral:
oya clap for ya self!

cheesy

I don clap
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by easyelliot(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
Baba work dey plenty o
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by gabriel74: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Me liking this photo ooo chai buhari
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by pasol4real(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
EyAh Obama nko? undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP by dljbd1(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South / Bill Seeking To Reduce Advance Payment In FCT, Passes Second Reading In Senate / Nigerians Abroad Remitted $168bn In Eight Years – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.