Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila (11660 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / PDP Convention: Adeyanju Not My Candidate, Says Idris Wada / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by efilefun(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2015
ok
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by epelumi42(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2015
OK. OK.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by finestiyke(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Ok, noted!
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by nerodenero: 8:10am On May 21, 2015
Hypertension go just kill you.
hypertension:
nonsense..
who is tinibu..
all these yoruba people thinking they are God of nigerian politic..
im waitin when the northerners wil deal with u..
any senate presidency to south south..
OR ELSE?

1 Like

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Chanchit: 8:23am On May 21, 2015
hypertension:
nonsense..
who is tinibu..
OR ELSE?
. You go just give ursef hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
Who wants to be a candidate to an international drug lord ??

i can see that GEJ's loss in the election is still giving u sleepless nights.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ogene007: 8:30am On May 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
gbajabiamila deserves to be the speaker of the HORs for all his inputs to the APC. The man is a fearless politician who will always stand with the truth even in the face of impunity or threat to his life.
He will indeed stand with the 'truth' as seen through the eyes of thiefnnubu, his eternal slave master to whom he has sworn an oath of perpetual servitude.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Atmmachine(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

i can see that GEJ's loss in the election is still giving u sleepless nights.

-ZeezaRapture

Yes.
It would give me sleepless nights if i was in Nigeria
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by princefaculty(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
Tales by Moonlight, I ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ carry feeding bottle o.
Na politics sha, make u enjoy
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by poiZon: 8:33am On May 21, 2015
jidoex66:

http://www.punchng.com/news/speakership-im-not-tinubus-candidate-says-gbajabiamila/

gbaja rascal too late for this kind talk na, u r tinubu boy n will always be tinubu boy. dont say something that will make ur oga vex o.
last bullet
u hv been in the opposition for yrs now so I think opposition fits u morer than this speakership post. dey as u been de dey whr we take sabi u.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by sniper77(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
This man think say we be small pikin.story for d gods

1 Like

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ralph28(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2015
If you did not seek Tinubu's consent before saying all these,you have started losing.

No politician in Nigeria will write Tinubu off.
He knows how to get results. Buhari will testify to that. During APC primary,even the Northern delegates did not vote for Buhari. The voted for Kwankwaso and Atiku,but because GMB was Tinube's candidate he won. Is a well known fact.

I no be APC member.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:43am On May 21, 2015
It is obvious this guy is the best candidate for the job.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ElFenomeno1: 8:56am On May 21, 2015
Gbaja is the most qualified.....
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by HzRF(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2015
datola:
Gbajabiamila deserves to be speaker
He has got the intellectual capacity and being no man's puppet including Tinubu because this is the first I have heard an APC man saying he doesn't give damn about Tinubu.
U lack comprehension or just want to feign ignorance

Am nt Tinubu candidate is different from I don't give a damn about Tinubu

He's doesn't give a damn about Tinubu yet he won in a state a gov for 8 yrs can't match Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by dokyOloye: 9:20am On May 21, 2015
So,Emir Sanusi is an APC man?

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by makyegh(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2015
This Gbaja guy will run Tinubu down. But he will be a firm speaker of house sha.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by EazyMoh(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2015
I will never support any PDP-convert to head any sensitive position in the incoming government. Saraki, and Dogara are all 60% PDP made. Its belittling original APC members to allow them occupy any of the top four sensitive positions in the country.
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Yes.
It would give me sleepless nights if i was in Nigeria

SMH angry

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by ajepako(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2015
so politicians at the federal level are dissociating themselves from Tinubu?

Does that mean Tinubu's magic will not work at federal level??

Finally, something good from APC

1 Like

Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Chigold101(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2015
oladele97:
guy u and I knows Tinubu supported u to be the rep in surulere years ago, how can u come with this brutal lie
u are his candidate and no one is condemning u for that
i wonder oh! It seems tinubu has lost his apeal that is why this guy is working hard to remove himself from his hold...LOLZZZZ
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Chigold101(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
gbajabiamila deserves to be the speaker of the HORs for all his inputs to the APC. The man is a fearless politician who will always stand with the truth even in the face of impunity or threat to his life.
we all know this but do u believe that tinubu has not known him for 8years when both are in the same lagos and in the same party which tinubu has been its leader since 2013?

The bottom line is this: tinubu has lost his appeal in APC and being his candidate is a sure way of losing any post u r contesting for in NAS... PERIOD!!!
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Chigold101(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
EazyMoh:
I will never support any PDP-convert to head any sensitive position in the incoming government. Saraki, and Dogara are all 60% PDP made. Its belittling original APC members to allow them occupy any of the top four sensitive positions in the country.
mention how many original APC members that re in NAS. Who becomes what in NAS lies in the power of PDP...

And i see Saraki & Dogara becoming what u feared most...
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Forwetinnah: 10:47am On May 21, 2015
grin
Suddenly no one recognises the so called Makavelli anymore. Karma na biatch o; chuch is rife*** grin
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by sigain: 11:34am On May 21, 2015
NA WA O.HON FEMI GBAJABIAMILA NEVER MADE SUCH STATEMENT. HATERS SHOULD STOP POSTING WHAT IS NOT
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by willsofsteel: 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Mc4larin: 2:16pm On May 21, 2015
hypertension:
nonsense..
[s]who is tinibu..
OR ELSE?
[/s]

Your name will kill you one day if care is not taken oooooo
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by after1: 6:29pm On May 21, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Keep on lying @ that your age, who doent know that you say your Good Morning @ Bourdillon daily
[/s]

The shameless transgendered is here again spewing trash. Fool
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by Dolly4u: 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
jidoex66:

http://www.punchng.com/news/speakership-im-not-tinubus-candidate-says-gbajabiamila/
I think Hon Femi deserves to be the Speaker with or without Asiwaju's support, he (Hon Femi) has shown the quality of a good leader over the past years
Re: Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila by EazyMoh(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
Chigold101:
mention how many original APC members that re in NAS. Who becomes what in NAS lies in the power of PDP...

And i see Saraki & Dogara becoming what u feared most...
I don't care how many original APC members are in the chambers, I just know a converted PDP member can't be the speaker nor the senate president. Wanna bet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Presenting 2017 Budget At The Kaduna State Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria To Build Nuclear Plants – Onu / Insecurity: Be Ahead Of The Attackers - Buhari Orders DSS, Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.