Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In (935 Views)

Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kipesco(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2015
The Secretary of GDI, a group that outsmarted Rivleaf of APC has revealed that the Rivers State Governor paid a whooping sum of 300m in trying to secure a court order from Owerri to stop Wike being taken over as next Governor of Rivers.
The court however throw out the suit inciting territorial boundary as reason.
GDI is a political group affiliated to PDP. Meanwhile APC chairman, Davis Ikanyae has debunked the claim by GDI secretary saying APC only joined in the suit as a party and did not institute the suit itself.
Wike won the just concluded governorship election in Rivers State and ever since APC has been looking for a way to scuttle the emergence of Wike to fully occupy the Brick House in port Harcourt.
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by Nobody: 7:34am On May 21, 2015
nawaooo
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by beycity(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2015
OP.... Where did you get this from? Source
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by chronique(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2015
Hmmmmm. How true is this? If true,what kind of heart does Amaechi have? Why this level of bitterness towards Wike? This is the same Wike that helped Amaechi garner all the grassroot support and made in popular during his first stint in office. It just shows you how humans can be terrible.
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kelvyn7: 7:58am On May 21, 2015
money exchanging hands like water in Nigerian politics undecided
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by Nobody: 7:59am On May 21, 2015
Sauce??
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kipesco(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2015
Although I heard it over the air in LoveFM 97.7, Nigeria Info 92.3 PH and Rhythm FM 93.7 ph you can also read at http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/amaechi-paid-out-n300million-to-acquire.html?m=1
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by Nobody: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
kipesco:
Although I heard it over the air in LoveFM 97.7, Nigeria Info 92.3 PH and Rhythm FM 93.7 ph you can also read at http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/amaechi-paid-out-n300million-to-acquire.html?m=1

Put it beneath your original post....that seems better
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2015
this news if for the fools in your area who always act based on what they hear. if you understand the Igbo politics, you realise that you guys love to talk like nursery school children. are you saying that the same man who publicly said that his handing over notes were ready and he is prepared yo leave still dey pay 300 mills? are you saying the same man who said, at his book launch that wike shld be ready for hard times in rivers because of lack of funds wen he resumes office still dey pay 300mills to stop him?

mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by Nobody: 8:25am On May 21, 2015
muahuahuahuahuahua.... laffing like chihuahua
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by stanech: 8:26am On May 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
this news if for the fools in your area who always act based on what they hear. if you understand the Igbo politics, you realise that you guys love to talk like nursery school children. are you saying that the same man who publicly said that his handing over notes were ready and he is prepared yo leave still dey pay 300 mills? are you saying the same man who said, at his book launch that wike shld be ready for hard times in rivers because of lack of funds wen he resumes office still dey pay 300mills to stop him?

mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!
address d issue and leave igbos alone, anu mpama
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by Medley(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2015
It's just so embarassing that no APC high placed member could speak to Amaechi and rivers APC for their continuing neglect for the law and peace. Amaechi,in saner climes,would not even be remembered for being a worthy governor after he brought the state Judiciary that he benefited wholly from to a failed state. Imagine he is happy that a bayelsa chief judge is being drafted to his state.
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
stanech:

address d issue and leave igbos alone, anu mpama
stop speaking in tongues, okay?
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kipesco(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!

I thought most Nigerians are responsible but you are far below civilization.
I passed an information and you are insulting me why.
I once read a post in NL where Amaechi said the reason of his father calling him Rotimi and in that post the lawyers name, Rotimi was not mentioned. I was about to blast but took to Google first and indeed saw the man bears Rotimi in his name.
You are the bigger fool and I can see its in your life, insulting people. Hope you don't insult ur parents and family if u have any.
Well I pray God to take the spirit of foolishness from u in Jesus name. Amen
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2015
kipesco:

I thought most Nigerians are responsible but you are far below civilization.
I passed an information and you are insulting me why.
I once read a post in NL where Amaechi said the reason of his father calling him Rotimi and in that post the lawyers name, Rotimi was not mentioned. I was about to blast but took to Google first and indeed saw the man bears Rotimi in his name.
You are the bigger fool and I can see its in your life, insulting people. Hope you don't insult ur parents and family if u have any.
Well I pray God to take the spirit of foolishness from u in Jesus name. Amen
grin grin
did you realised that in my post, I didn't even insult you? but u went on to insult me and even use style add my parents and family join, I will try and do little damage by saying:

everything u said, na for ur fada..and if he no fit finish the insult, keep for fridge for any family member wey come visit u.

I will respect your mom, but only for now sha..
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kipesco(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin
did you realised that in my post, I didn't even insult you? but u went on to insult me and even use style add my parents and family join, I will try and do little damage by saying:

everything u said, na for ur fada..and if he no fit finish the insult, keep for fridge for any family member wey come visit u.

I will respect your mom, but only for now sha..

Sorrow for insulting you and anything relating to you or your Father but I can't find fada in the dictionary. Did you go to school?
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2015
kipesco:

Sorrow for insulting you and anything relating to you or your Father but I can't find fada in the dictionary. Did you go to school?
no, I didn't. but regardless, I am glad you got the message. by the way, did you meant to say sorry instead of the sorrow you typed there?

grin

you shld ask your school for a refund
Re: APC In Rivers Paid About 300m To Stop Wike Swearing In by kipesco(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
no, I didn't. but regardless, I am glad you got the message. by the way, did you meant to say sorry instead of the sorrow you typed there?

grin

you shld ask your school for a refund

Hahahaha I meant sorrow not sorry, the spelling is clear.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Meet President Buhari's ADC / Pres. Buhari Attends State Of Bavaria, Germany Reception (photos) / True Meaning Of The Statement "I belong To No One, But To Everybody"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.