Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (33110 Views)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by haykay33: 9:56am On May 21, 2015
same here...was expecting him to visit.
Atk01:
I had been wondering why he didn't visit the church during his campaign. cool
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
olatricia:
Am cool. Pretty
That's good.

take care.
see ya later smiley
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by fairheven: 10:01am On May 21, 2015
pxdaniel:

I wanted to say a loud amen and then I saw ur moniker. #lips sealed

cheesy cheesy the case of "the DAVIL also believes" --the bible cool cool
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by olly4best: 10:04am On May 21, 2015
gebest:
even though am a member of redeemed, i luv and respect deeper life bible church very well expecially kumuyi and pastor amos. Good job to u keep it up.
. You are right sir. Am also a minister in Redeemed but I respect Pst Kumuyi and Pst Amos Ifedayo a lot. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by femi4: 10:06am On May 21, 2015
mekstaniac:
The church should be open to everyone who wants to come worship God. If we had the eyes to see every pastor's heart, I don't think anyone would ever attend church again. Not even those Pastors that deliberately turned Jonathan down are more righteous than he is
But Jonathan intention/motive was different
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by pxdaniel(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2015
fairheven:

cheesy cheesy the case of "the DAVIL also believes" --the bible cool cool

Yea...maybe he was really touched by the act. Praise God!!
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by confun: 10:11am On May 21, 2015
BT why does he need to write a letter to dem before going, can't he just enter and worship like a normal christian and den leave d church after service, at least he won't be hindered from entering d church, all ds politicians sef......

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by gebest: 10:11am On May 21, 2015
olly4best:
. You are right sir. Am also a minister in Redeemed but I respect Pst Kumuyi and Pst Amos Ifedayo a lot. God bless them.
you know pastor Amos? He is my spirit father here.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by IbroKG: 10:15am On May 21, 2015
Even as a muslim, i got lots of regard for this church

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by haibe(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
kennygee:

The church is a hospital for the sick, not a club for saints.

Thieves, harlots, swindlers, fornicators, idolaters are all welcome as long as they are coming to reverence God and repent.

Atleast, He remembers there is a God that reigns supreme.
you and I know that is not why ge is going there. Am sure the Spirit of God already told the man of God his aim
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by GoodGovernance: 10:20am On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/21/why-deeper-life-turned-down-jonathans-request-to-visit-church-during-campaign-inside-sources/

Thank GOD we are done with PDP led clueless government that thrived on religious dichotomy and propaganda.Not even the president of Israel,Vatican,Italy or any other almost wholly christian enclave, would attempt to be perceived to have any religious lineage,not to talk of a multi religious country like Nigeria.

President of a multi religious country going from church to church,as an official policy,not in a private capacity which is okay,but to make public statements that also affects pagans and muslims.?

Good riddance to rotten rubbish!
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by olatricia(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2015
Where are u heading to? May I come along?
diddydiva:
That's good.

take care.

see ya later smiley
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by haibe(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2015
kennygee:

I don't see what is wrong in it.

He is not going there to force people.

we are in a democracy. Even if he talks all the talk, people would still vote who they want.
that's the point, the church is not a place to campaign
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 10:26am On May 21, 2015
olatricia:
Where are u heading to? May I come along?
yea !!!

help campaign for Twaci smiley
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by DExplorer1: 10:27am On May 21, 2015
Deeper Christian Life and Mountain of Fire are Churches i regard highly when it comes to National and political matters. They have always kept a clean record.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 10:33am On May 21, 2015
Well.....
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2015
pxdaniel:

I wanted to say a loud amen and then I saw ur moniker. #lips sealed

grin grin grin
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by olatricia(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2015
Nah! Guess am too busy for all that.

diddydiva:
yea !!!

help campaign for Twaci smiley
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 10:57am On May 21, 2015
Hypocrisy at it's peak.....Jonathan No be human being? Even the whole deeper life are still blind to God's Truth like they are better than Jonathan.....
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by buchilino(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2015
gebest:
even though am a member of redeemed, i luv and respect deeper life bible church very well expecially kumuyi and pastor amos. Good job to u keep it up.

u r not alone, though am not a member but i still luv listening 2 kumuyis messages.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by buchilino(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2015
samuelson06:

What is this one saying?

GOOD QUESTION
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by buchilino(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2015
blym4real:

What the point you are making?

Is fayose not a member of deeper life?

fayose is not a member but his wife is a member. even if he were a member dat doesn't change d fact dat deeper life have standards which they will not compromise 2 please anyone

4 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Kentrasso(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2015
I'm not surprised at all. GS will never allow anything that even looks like politics to smell the church. He preaches vehemently against people going into it. He will now then welcome the highest offender with open arms?

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by blym4real: 11:33am On May 21, 2015
buchilino:

fayose is not a member but his wife is a member. even if he were a member dat doesn't change d fact dat deeper life have standards which they will not compromise 2 please anyone

like that of kumuyi's son wedding.

how is rejecting the president visitation a standard?

Are you saying there are no thieves,prostitutes attending deeper life.

For your information fayose is a member of deeper life.

Am not against any church but it a pure ignorance when some churches think they are more holy than the rest.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Harkindeylee(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2015
He couldnt cos he has got other agendas...
confun:
BT why does he need to write a letter to dem before going, can't he just enter and worship like a normal christian and den leave d church after service, at least he won't be hindered from entering d church, all ds politicians sef......
dose politicians are trying to turn churches to campaign ground datz why he has got to write letter to campaign dre... He was turn down dou
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by ijiini(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2015
....i trust my paito Kumuyi....no be say we dey famz.......na our church be dat o

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by ElFenomeno1: 11:36am On May 21, 2015
mannyU:
Hmmm dat year... when Oga Jona was juggling 4rm church to church seekin salvation from voters..

Forgetting what dey say that church to church... Ashewo!

Safe 2 say that our dear president turned religious prostitute then..

Anyways, he got what was coming to him.. got his comeuppance cool

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

GBAM!
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Good one, Kumuyi. May wisdom continue to guide you.

Coming from you , son of Lucifer , has got to be the joke of the year
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by buchilino(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2015
blym4real:

how is rejecting the president visitation a standard?

Are you saying there are no thieves,prostitutes attending deeper life.

For your information fayose is a member of deeper life.

Am not against any church but it a pure ignorance when some churches think they are more holy than the rest.

i don't no kumuyi personally but i have listened 2 his messages n attended some of his crusades, he will neva disrespect anyone let alone d president of d country, but i bet u dat if d church turn down d request, then there was more 2 it than u n i no. then on d issue of fayose, even d early christian church had challenges of mix multitudes. so fayose being a member doesn't mean dat kumuyi will allow radical behavior within d church

4 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by aforosco(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2015
sirrinky:
Wow
is it new?
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Great0: 11:55am On May 21, 2015
God is good
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
The man went to almost all the churches campaigning, yet he told other politicians not to campaign in churches. Some gullible Nigerians must have hailed that remark as the best statement that ever bellowed from the mouth of a Nigerian President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.