Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) (37213 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by lordkit2: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
A Facebook user shared the photo and wrote "So,in the middle of the service, this man gets up and walks out. Emerges 7 or so minutes later with a newspaper and proceeds to read it. I don't do Amebo (busy body) but I almost asked him

"Dude,why'd you come??" #smh

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/19/man-pictured-reading-newspaper-during-church-service-in-lagos-state/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
So, he left the comfort of his home and airconditioned car to read flimsy lies on the pages of the new papers?

The village people after him are stronger than him grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
I don't condemn his action,after all there is nothing new that would be preached in the church,it's still from the Bible that sermons would be recycled,or maybe he has a different perspective of what was being preached because most times,these priests and pastors preach according to their own understanding and sentiments,thereby imposing their opinions on others.
Anyway he should have just stayed at home,maybe he acted under compulsion or trying to please someone or maybe it wasn't really a church service,probably a programme​ like a wedding or burial mass... But even at that....
Maybe he saw something interesting in the newspaper... Why am I even stressing myself...Mtcheeeeeeew

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Nawa ooh,may be he is trying to come closer to the cross through newspaper reading.common sense is very expensive,why serve as an agent of distraction,if you are tired clean your bum bum and go,did anybody force him to come to church,he is reading newspaper and while the other person is busy snapping.sigh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
probably one of those boring church/message. They tell u the service go end at 11.00 AM but whosai?it drag on to 1pm without any meaningful thing/message.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Tapout(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
a lot of people read news I'm church on their phones and tablets.... Just that this guys own is (in Jay z's voice) unto the next one

Situation critical!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2017
I don't blame the man but blame the the person that snapped this picture

18 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
The preacher must be very boring.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I don't blame the man but blame the the person that snapped this picture
Abiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by kokoA(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2017
You wey dey use phone snap picture for church nkor?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Addicted2Women: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017

APC evil spirit

6 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by sapphey(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigga got bored

1 Like

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by spartan117(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
his choice
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by curvilicious: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
He bought is on his way to church
Nothing una no go use talk story
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
sapphey:
Nigga got bored

1 Like

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by millomaniac: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Na monitoring spirit dey worry you. You leave church service come dey monitor everybody around you, you even monitor the time he left and the time he came back. And even get time to snap. Busy body. angry

The man might have gone out to take a leak, the Newspaper headline caught his attention and he was just looking to read later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by sod09(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
the sermon was boring or involves money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Beverages: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Maybe he was curious to read about Evans stories compare to pastor's Sermon.

But the person that took the pix self no try at all. undecided

case of kettle calling pot black cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by driand(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
grin

The man was bored same as you,

I'd read newspaper in church rather than be a monitoring spirit,... He even went as far as take pics angry
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Na wa sad
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by kolnel: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
He probably came to church to mark register
This scenario is very common years back in the Anglican churches when sermon is unnecessary long
It used to be a sign of affluence then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by psychologist(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
The person that took the picture is no better than him

4 Likes

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Mopelawlar(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
both of dem ee, d lord is dere strength walahi
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Immorttal: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Correct guy who understands religion is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Noneroone(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
I am sure its about BIAFRA. it give so much headache

1 Like

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Are are we sure it is not after service, secondly, most christians I have discussed with lately, keep saying, dat, the preaching dis days are like repetation of words, so my advise, churches should come up with programs that will keep the congregation busy @ all time. grin, some of them have even started inviting comedians to spice up services!!
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by thunderbabs: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Hypocrites all over nairaland......what differentiates you from him when you are also fond of chatting on whatsapp, checking Nairaland, facebook, instagram, and others during church service....

You con carry phone dey snap anoda person wey prefer newspaper...

is it bcoz newspapers are far cheaper and almost 32" in size to ur 5.5" smartphone? shocked

Abegiiii.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by oshe11: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
we knw he type....

Na gal he find/follow go church....

wit im weak PENs
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by davibid: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
He must be an Arsenal fan

He is checking if at all Wenger has made any reasonable signing grin

grin
Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by admax(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol....It can only be in an orthodox church!

1 Like

Re: Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
And so?

OP, mind your own business! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.