Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Business Can I Start-up With 300K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start-up With 300K (17006 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2015
dear NLders, i have about 350K just laying in my bank account, i would want to invest it into a business that i will have time for but the issue is that i do not know what business to go into with such amount. please i would appreciate it if i am given ideas or clues on what business one can go into with such amount. thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by kelvyn7: 10:28am On May 21, 2015
fhranciz:
dear NLders, i have about 350K just laying in my bank account, i would want to invest it into a business that i will have time for but the issue is that i do not know what business to go into with such amount. please i would appreciate it if i am given ideas or clues on what business one can go into with such amount. thanks

I suggest poultry

Get close to who is into it
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by Dollarchap(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2015
Depending on your area. If you live where 'Keke Maruwa' is allowed to operate, and you have a trusted person to handle it. it is a good one.

Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by Nobody: 10:54am On May 21, 2015
Dollarchap:
Depending on your area. If you live where 'Keke Maruwa' is allowed to operate, and you have a trusted person to handle it. it is a good one.

keke is not allowed in the area i stay in and also i would want to be involved in the business my self.
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by kunlesufyan(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2015
Although with this idea,you might have to add about 50- 80k to the 300...then make equiries on the kinda of car mostly used for cab purposes (its mostly golf 3 or Mazda)...buy one preferrably one that is already numbered so you won't have to start numbering again...tell one or two elderly men you know to look for someone they trust can handle the cab business(the man who brings the driver will also stand as a witness).then you give to him on agreement that when hed balance you extra 200-250k(depending on how lucrative it is in the state you stay) on top the 350k you spent,the car will be his own...I.e you will be getting roughly 600k in a space of one year...
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by mokset123: 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
Well, I dont think 300k would be sufficient to go into poultry buisness. You can understudy any poultry farm around you and see if the amount you have can start something small thereafter you can source for grants and loans to grow your business.
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 21, 2015
Well, some things have to be considered.

Where do you live now "State"?

Are you Driving?

Are you busy with anything as in school or other job?

Please answer this questions and we'll take it from there
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by iscbaba: 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
fhranciz:

Do you wanna b ur own boss .
Do you wanna sack
your boss
Are you unemployed?
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
free bulksms platform
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
08158301503 bbm: 52d0246f
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
ydass:
Well, some things have to be considered.

Where do you live now "State"?

Are you Driving?

Are you busy with anything as in school or other job?

Please answer this questions and we'll take it from there

I am in kuje area of abuja and currently doing a small job but planning to quit very soon to enable me plan for my masters, so I would need the source to be my income provider. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by colintin(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
you can contact me on 08174469907 to guide you on solar installation business. It is the newest business in know and in high demands.

Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by KELVIN086: 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Although with this idea,you might have to add about 50- 80k to the 300...then make equiries on the kinda of car mostly used for cab purposes (its mostly golf 3 or Mazda)...buy one preferrably one that is already numbered so you won't have to start numbering again...tell one or two elderly men you know to look for someone they trust can handle the cab business(the man who brings the driver will also stand as a witness).then you give to him on agreement that when hed balance you extra 200-250k(depending on how lucrative it is in the state you stay) on top the 350k you spent,the car will be his own...I.e you will be getting roughly 600k in a space of one year...
best and most feasible advice so far

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by eminikansoso(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2015
fhranciz:
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start-up With 300K by efizy123: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have been into recharge card business for more than 2 years now,I started with (#50,000). I must say that the business is a very lucrative one.. I expanded within a year and also do recharge card business in Benin Republic and Nigeria. I don't sell any e-book or charge you any fee like others will do, if you are interested, call me or whatsapp and I will give you guidelines on how the business works and also I couldlink you with my dealer who will sell the pin to you at a cheaper rate +2348133893369

(1) (Reply)

Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons / Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.