Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Better Alternatives To Paypal - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Better Alternatives To Paypal (16277 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Use Instead Of The Alternatives? / Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by chaloner(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2015
I need answers tto dis questions. (1) can I fund my payonner witth my local atm or from my local acct . (2)) can I fund my paypal wit my payonner ?
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by davit: 1:37pm On May 21, 2015
oladimejiX:

please tell them, all these alternatives are not widely accepted like Paypal
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by ITbomb(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2015
Frankicent:
Shipping outside the US may take 12-25 business days or more depending on your country I got mine within 30days.

I have a problem.
Mine should be landing between 20th to ending but I moved out of the address I put temporary.
Can you specify the exact days you got yours so that I can guesstimate (in PH) and put someone there to hang around for the mail man.
Or is there anyway I can go to the mail office and get it. Do they use NIPOST?
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by mymadam(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
...Payoneer account holders have the option to receive funds into their local bank account...

NOTE: For Nigeria, this facility has been suspended indefinitely.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by riddo2(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
Hello nairalanders. Don't be sacred with this Topic. I just wants to ask a question that is not cleared to me.
The question is- if i open a clickbank account with Us address in Nigeria and choose payoneer mastercard (US BANK) to receive payment, would CLICKBANK again ask for my US tax Id?. Please your answers are urgently needed. I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by neocortex: 2:12pm On May 21, 2015
Google walletvdoes not yet support Nigeria.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by otokx(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2015
mymadam:
...Payoneer account holders have the option to receive funds into their local bank account...

As usual, let us make do with paypal.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by JAZES(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2015
riddo2:
Hello nairalanders. Don't be sacred with this Topic. I just wants to ask a question that is not cleared to me.
The question is- if i open a clickbank account with Us address in Nigeria and choose payoneer mastercard (US BANK) to receive payment, would CLICKBANK again ask for my US tax Id?. Please your answers are urgently needed. I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Thanks

Yes they will ask u for ur US tax id, the best option is to use a uk address.
U can use any of your friends or family address in the UK and ask them to send it to u any time click bank bring your cheque
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by JAZES(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2015
Perfect money and bitcoin is the best alternative to paypal if u reside in naija as far as am concerned.
Check my signature to fund your pm and btc accts
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by mattonnairaland: 2:42pm On May 21, 2015
I use vogue-pay.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Caracta(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2015
I use PayPal in Nigeria and it works well.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by JustCare: 2:59pm On May 21, 2015
mymadam:

how true is this
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by spacyzuma(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:
Hi Caracta.
I'd like to ask a few questions, please.
Did you register your paypal with a Nigerian address?
Also, can you actually transfer Naira between your paypal and your Nigerian bank account?
Thanks and Cheers.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by panpan(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
Skrill does not support Nigeria.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Caracta(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
spacyzuma:

Hi Caracta.
I'd like to ask a few questions, please.
Did you register your paypal with a Nigerian address?
Also, can you actually transfer Naira between your paypal and your Nigerian bank account?
Thanks and Cheers.

Yes I used a Nigerian address. I just linked my Naira Master card. I use Firstbank and I know they have PayPal option.

No, I haven't tried a fund transfer. I use it for online payments (outside Nigeria). The merchant simply deducts the Naira equivalent from my account.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by spacyzuma(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:

Yes I used a Nigerian address. I just linked my Naira Master card. I use Firstbank and I know they have PayPal option.

No, I haven't tried a fund transfer. I use it for online payments (outside Nigeria). The merchant simply deducts the Naira equivalent from my account.

Thanks. I wasn't aware that Paypal now accepts Nigerian Mastercard or Visacard.

I'm eager to know if one can transfer funds between paypal accounts using different currencies. eg Naira to Yen and vice versa.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Caracta(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
spacyzuma:

Thanks. I wasn't aware that Paypal now accepts Nigerian Mastercard or Visacard.

I'm eager to know if one can transfer funds between paypal accounts using different currencies. eg Naira to Yen and vice versa.

Yes. It's possible. I just tried it.

1 Like

Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Jetland(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:
pls I would like to know if u do receive payment through your paypal account.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by ITbomb(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:

Yes. It's possible. I just tried it.
Can you receive money?
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Jetland(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Caracta(f): 4:06pm On May 21, 2015
Jetland:

I've never received. But I don't think it would be a problem if anyone sends money.

ITbomb:

Can you receive money?

I've not had an opportunity to.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:

I've never received. But I don't think it would be a problem if anyone sends money.

I've not had an opportunity to.
It is THE problem
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by riddo2(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
JAZES:

U can use any of your friends or family address in the UK and ask them to send it to u any time click bank bring your cheque
thanks. But i say if i use USA bank like payoneer, will clickbank still ask of US ID even though i use US address?
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
Edwardhead:
i dey look for blog designer
Send me a pm if your serious. Thx
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by legalwealth(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
Frankicent:
PayPal is an online payment system. The company was Established in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002 with it’s renowned name Paypal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies.
One problem with PayPal is there restriction of most country.
Merchants,Bloggers and Freelancers whose country aren’t accepted will always find a different mean to receive and make payment online. So am taking my time to write out this Alternatives To Paypal And most accept all countries.

1:Payoneer
PAYONEER was founded in 2005.
It’s provides wire transfers,online payments, and refillable debit card service. Payoneer account holders have the option to receive funds into their local bank account, e-wallet , or via a re-loadable MasterCard. You signup for PAYONEER you get a free MasterCard that will be shipped to you anyway in world.
Shipping within the US may take 7-10 business days.
Shipping outside the US may take 12-25 business days or more depending on your country I got mine within 30days.

2:PAYZA
PAYZA formerly known as [AlertPay] is a global online payment platform that specializes in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
Payza currently offers its services in 197 countries and in 21 different currencies worldwide.
Hassle-free exchanges, Up-to-date rates.
[More currencies will be supported soon]You can send and receive funds in your own currency or in any of it’s supported currencies for a low 2.5% spread over the daily exchange rate.
Payza offers two sign up options, Personal and Business.

3:Google Wallet

GoogleWallet is a mobile payment system it was developed by Google in 2011. You can send money from your bank account, debit card, or Wallet Balance. If you’d like to add money to your Wallet Balance using a debit card, you will be charged a small per- transaction fee of 2.9% (minimum $0.30)

ELIGIBILITY
to use GoogleWallet you should have an IOS or AN ANDRIOD SMART PHONE.
not just any android device or iOS.

Andriod users should have 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.

IOS users should have iOS 6 or higher.

4:SKRILL

http://geeklogic.net/2015/05/better-alternatives-to-paypal-4.html

Great one... Payza can charge the hell out of any transaction and you forgot to mention 2checkout.

No matter what,PayPal is still best but they are full of craze.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Frankicent(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2015
legalwealth:

Great one... Payza can charge the hell out of any transaction and you forgot to mention 2checkout.

No matter what,PayPal is still best but they are full of craze.

2checkout is there visit the link to read
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Edwardhead(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
ufoumalala:

Send me a pm if your serious. Thx
7F570706
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by Caracta(f): 4:42pm On May 21, 2015
ITbomb:

It is THE problem

Have you tried it?
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by legalwealth(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2015
chaloner:
I need answers tto dis questions. (1) can I fund my payonner witth my local atm or from my local acct . (2)) can I fund my paypal wit my payonner ?

Is this your first time trying to get money to your payoneer?

You cannot fund your PayPal with your payoneer but you can link it with your PayPal account be it that of Nigeria,USA,UAE etc
and your payoneer card will be charged to complete any online transaction you want to complete with PayPal if you do not
have enough fund in your PayPal account balance.

Hope you grab that and do not forget to answer my first question for me to be able to give you appropriate answer.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by legalwealth(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2015
Frankicent:

2checkout is there visit the link to read

Ok!I see because 2checkout also host PayPal i.e one's customers can pay with PayPal at checkout
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by mek2002(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=danchuzzy post=33957099]

Please someone answer this question…

[/quote

eBay accepts PayPal only.
Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal by legalwealth(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
JAZES:

He can open UK clickbank account and still use his Payoneer Virtual USA Bank account to collect his earning and they won't still ask for TAX ID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.