Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder (916 Views)

How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer / How Can I Be A Breeder / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by chucky234(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
I don't know where people get the idea that Chucky234 is breeder, I'm neither a dog marketer or a breeder. Though I have contact with some of the finest breeders in Nigeria and abroad but I have never place ad here on NL to import dogs for anybody.
I'm a dog lover, got my first dog in 1989 as a gift for coming first in my primary 5 third term promotion exams and I have since owned about 15 dogs between 1989 and 2015 hence my vast knowledge about dogs.
The only time I posted puppies for sale here was when I helped an army officer to sell his Caucasian pups as the man was not in Lagos and he was too busy army work to market pups. I stated it clearly that the pups were owned by an army officer in Ojo barracks, I didn't collect a dime from him for the three pups bought through me.
I also helped my good friend Babajide of Bsquared Kennels to advertised his St. Bernard and Caucasian pups simply because people call me all the time asking for Caucasian and St. Bernard pups.
I'm into football and car sales business which generates more than enough cash for me to burn and live life to full crush.
I have never ever thought of venturing into dog breeding business because of my adventurous nature which makes it difficult for me to care for more than one or two dogs at a time as I'm always on the move, I cherish my dogs and cared for every single one of them with all that I got but I never bred any for money.
Mayorall take note, I'm not a breeder and have no business being jealous of Bobbysaxy or setting trap for him as you dumbly told him on phone two days ago, I'm too busy to be envious of a dog marketer online.
Thank you all for reading, one love.
Re: Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by CountDracula(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
undecided see my face? Dts my "I'm trying to care" face

1 Like

Re: Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by chucky234(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided see my face? Dts my "I'm trying to care" face
Whatever that is kindly stuff it in your pocket.
Re: Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by CountDracula(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
chucky234:
Whatever that is kindly stuff it in your pocket.
Ehhh! Doggy doggy... *throws ball* ... Fetch

1 Like

Re: Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by Magpies(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2015
chucky a beg drop your bbm pin or whatsapp line
Re: Chucky234 Is Not A Breeder by chucky234(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2015
Magpies:
chucky a beg drop your bbm pin or whatsapp line
BBM: 33101B48

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solid Gsd Bitch For Sale.heat Season Is This Month.real Affordable / Imported Great Dane, Boxer For Sale / A Month old Female Pit Bulls For SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.