Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (907 Views)

If U Have Great Experience In Turkey Rearing.pls Share Here.proffesionals Pls / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok I have been insulted quite a few times and i didnt care, one of my ex even complained of me giving more attention to my pet dan her, Iwas shocked cos i neva noticed, i used to try ma best not to weigh d two of dem or put dem in a situation where i needed to choose. But 2day, a very funny one happened

Ok, I was just sitting in d compound watching my boy Drake, den i recieved a call from a gal saying "Evi, its not like dat, u just forgot me totally, u dont even remember me" and I was like "like criously? cmon i called u last and even called yesterday which u didnt pick, so i lock up, wetin con be dis one?" den she said "u dont want me to do my hair abi" i was confused (it was den i understood d reason for d call nd nt to checkup on me)cos she never asked, i avent seen her in a while and we were nt even dating, courting or wateva term for me to even have in mind dt i needed to cover certain bills without she asking. and i said "am sorry" and she said "should i come over?" and i explained to her that "am not even around, i went to see my boy Drake". na dere e end ooo my brothers and sisters, naso she con tell me say "u are mad, u are a fool" and i was like "ÖUCH!!! WOW!, dt hurts" and she said "U no get sense, ur mates dey pursue woman, u dey pursue dog, u will marry dog, u will F--K dog, u will do dog, u will smooch dog. Go away" and she ended d call, i didnt bother calling back tho, I didnt care about wat she thought.

so share with us d funny scenarios of hw u have been insulted cos of ur love for ur pets.
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by xreal: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2015
It's normal.

Infact, anyone who has never received such insults doesn't care for pets.
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by arcbay(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
I'm used to that. People call me weird, my family and relatives inclusive.

Some castigate me for having a bath with a dog, some say I treat my dogs like kids, some even think there's more to it, prolly spiritual...

To top it up, stray dogs on my street do meet up at my gate every morning, scratching on the paints...But the truth is that I'll rather make friends with and trust dogs than humans, cos dogs are the only known friends who can't betray you...

Each time I leave for work every morning, I take a whole lot of dry food with me, pouring a handful to every stray dog on my street. They know the time I leave for work, and if I'm late, they wait for me at my gate.

So my street peeps who don't understand this feels my spirituality attracts dogs and prolly there's more to it.

To me I don't send, let them talk!!!

I gave each of those dogs a name. Upon seeing me, they walk down with me even when their owners try call them back, they don't bulge. They know me even from a distance. They guard my gate at night leaving their own separate homes.

Now, that's what I call true love...

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by martete1(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
my two dogs just got miscarriage within weeks (Rott and GSD) every one is calling me a fool DAT I feed both for a year and half for notin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by uchpanila(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Eveezy:
i went to see my boy Drake"..
where did you leave drake that you have to go visit him?
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
uchpanila:

where did you leave drake that you have to go visit him?
from d thread "snap and upload ur pet" i mentioned dat i avent had time for some time so i took drake to my sisters place. dt answers ur question?
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by uchpanila(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eveezy:

from d thread "snap and upload ur pet" i mentioned dat i avent had time for some time so i took drake to my sisters place. dt answers ur question?

Ok, Good

(1) (Reply)

See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion / My Strange Goat Gave Birth To 5children. Making 17children In 5deliveries / Super Slant Back German Sherperd Puppies For Sale...male And Female Avaliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.