Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (27673 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

Uh huh! What has irrelevant xenophobic Zulu got to say to a Nigerian in the first place?! I would ignore your tripe and remained matured in my argument because I cannot condescend low to a South African black posts.

Thank you.
Xenophobic, Zulu, Squalor, Towship, Primitive...your vocab is limited to this,! Go to sleep you are a bore
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Xenophobic, Zulu, Squalor, Towship, Primitive...your vocab is limited to this,! Go to sleep you are a bore
You too bore me a lot with your diction. You smelling Zulu!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Litmus: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
Nigerians have something precious in Africa that needs safeguarding, Nigerians has preserved culture and, overall, even in the ghettos, square families, therefor, father, Mother, brothers and extended families. This tends to imbue her people compassion,respect and a sense of right and wrong. If you're finding this had to accept given all the bad publicity on Nigeria (a lot of it actually a deliberate attempt to make Nigerians feel inferior,which is the classic way of defeating black people) ask yourself if even a Nigerian policeman as badly as we paint them, would drag any diplomat from any nation in Africa and beat them up. You're not going to see that happen for Nigerians have an inbuilt sense of justice and common decency even if you people want to deny it.

People make bizarre references to so-called Nigerian behavior when trying to justify the indefensible in an astonishing contorting of reasoning that somehow puts Nigerians in the docks instead of the rightful culprit. For example, in this instance, "if the Nigerian diplomat did not do x,y z he wouldn't have gotten X,Y and Z. When Yvon Fletcher was shot dead by Libyans from the Libyan embassy, why was it that the British did not break into the Libyan embassy to apprehend the culprits?

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:49pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

How is that possible?! Are you suffering from bipolar not to understand that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa? Smh...! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Lol, dream on!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:
You too bore me a lot with your diction. You smelling Zulu!
how old are you? You must be 12
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, dream on!
I think you are the one dreaming. The last time I checked Nigeria has the largest population and economy in Africa. It produces the largest number of professors, has the richest man on the continent and just to mention but a few. Give me a break from your inferiority shenanigans! I am not going to be a part of them. Unlike you I am a civilized person living in the 21st century with great hope and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
how old are you? You must be 12
Irrelevant! What next do you have to say? angry angry angry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:
I think you are the one dreaming. The last time I checked Nigeria has the largest population and economy in Africa. It produces the largest number of professors, has the richest man on the continent and just to mention but a few. Give me a break from your inferiority shenanigans! I am not going to be a part of them. Unlike you I am a civilized person living in the 21st century with great hope and intelligence.
still bragging about population and the richest man on the continent to this day? ..smh
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

Irrelevant! What next do you have to say? angry angry angry
I have nothing more to say to you, I have realised you do not have the mental bandwidth to debate with me, like i said leave me alone or go to sleep
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by partychaser: 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
The thing most of you don't understand is that black man hates black man, if he was a common Ukrainian diplomat he would be dealt otherwise
Change your mentality my kinfolks, U weren't born the same time as your parents, let ur experience define ur knowledge don't be all "my parents said this"
Wisdom progresseses with time, time with seconds..

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Mekurexx: 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
I have come to the conclusion that nigerians in diaspora face little or no protection from the government. our consulate in other countries do absolute NOTHING. its just a shame really embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I have nothing more to say to you, I have realised you do not have the mental bandwidth to debate with me, like i said leave me alone or go to sleep
You are really mentally challenged for the fact that you didn't realize you are making a fool of yourself yet pretend to be debating. What more can I expect from a South African black?! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
still bragging about population and the richest man on the continent to this day? ..smh
Of course! They are our bragging rights! What do Zulus brag about more than xenophobic attacks and exposing peanuts and bosoms in public?

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 8:14pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

You are really mentally challenged for the fact that you didn't realize you are making a fool of yourself yet pretend to be debating. What more can I expect from a South African black?! Bwahaha...
Of course it's impossible to have a mature debate or conversation with an slowpoke like you.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
Mekurexx:
I have come to the conclusion that nigerians in diaspora face little or no protection from the government. our consulate in other countries do absolute NOTHING. its just a shame really embarassed

There are some voices in the senate that are trying hard to raise awareness on the plight of innocent Nigerians who are maltreated and discriminated against based on their "nationality".

Embassies are there to just waste money on dinners and fraternize with local businesses. The ambassadors are there to line their pockets until the next administration sacks them.

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Of course it's impossible to have a mature debate or conversation with an slowpoke like you.

We've stopped mentioning South Africa,

Can you leave already?

I see your fellow SAffers are lurking in the cut waiting to pounce.

PRedictable lot you are!

Hi PUnkyOH!

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
On what ramification do you think that is possible? I am a very civilized person though. Not from the points of view everybody seems to be debating with you are seeing your posts as insulting and demeaning. Hahaha...! angry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Rotimi47: 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria should just do the same to their diplomats & claim unknown policemen did it, probably it will teach them a little lesson. Just saying! grin

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 8:24pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:
On what ramification do you think that is possible? I am a very civilized person though. Not from the points of view everybody you seems to be debating with are seeing your posts as insulting and demeaning. Hahaha...! angry
You are not a civilized person, you don't reason like one.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 8:27pm On May 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Nigeria should just do the same to their diplomats & claim unknown policemen did it, probably it will teach them a little lesson. Just saying! grin

Retaliation is always a last resort for us.

We do not harbor such hate as sdo for us.

Reminds me of the Jews. They are hated so much around the world yet no one can really point to a major incident detrimental to human history they have been involved in??
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You are not a civilized person, you don't reason like one.
I am ! I don't give room to idiocy! I abhor nonsense, hun!

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Mekurexx: 8:49pm On May 21, 2015
The only thing Nigerian embassy in other countries does is to welcome the President whenever he is visiting or famz any Nigeria doing big exploits. But when it comes to people who get into trouble, about to face the death penalty, imprisoned or even assaulted, just forget it cuz they aint gonna do shit. Thats how bad it is. i always say whenever one is outside the country, beta jejely gain citizenship of the country to be ''protected'' or just behave yourself to the core
morpheus24:

There are some voices in the senate that are trying hard to raise awareness on the plight of innocent Nigerians who are maltreated and discriminated against based on their "nationality".

Embassies are there to just waste money on dinners and fraternize with local businesses. The ambassadors are there to line their pockets until the next administration sacks them.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by mzilakazi(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

You quite know Equatorial Guineans are like rats to us. If we want to deal with them squarely they would regret why they ever existed on the continent all rather the entire planet. But, we aren't primitive people who go about dealing with some idiots for every mistake they made or those who think they can take the law into their own hands like the Zulus of South Africa. Please, that nation is too irrelevant to be taken serious by Nigerians. Jeez! What do you take Nigeria for?

What does SA has to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Noah Ichaba is from my state (Kogi State)

That police should be dismissed asap.
what if he is not from your state?
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Centrifude(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2015
MY FELLOW SOUTH AFRICANS PLEASE STOP TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM GUINEA, THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH S.A vs NIGERIA THREADS ON THIS FORUM.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by MduZA: 4:49am On May 22, 2015
all4naija:

civilization at its best...

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I tire o!
I think it's time Nigerian govt start dealing with the immigrants citizens of those small small Africa countries.

Imagine a country that is not up to a political zone in Nigeria.
nigerians are the most xenophobic people in this continent yet they cry like babies when they get disrespected in other countries.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 22, 2015
Litmus:
When South Africans were pursuing and killing the compatriots (god rest their souls) of all these useless African people that love to come on Niraland to gloat at the spectacle of defenseless Nigerians attacked in their nations, did you not witness how they moaned and complained to the world media. And, powerless to do anything to South Africa, a lot of these Guineans, Senegalese, Cameroonians, Ghanians Zimbabweans, Angolans flooded Nigeria social media, some, pretending to be Nigerians and trying to whip up hatred in our hearts for South Africans hoping Nigeria would then do something against South Africa that would feed their need for revenge.

Nigerians are the only people in that useless Africa that are justified in attacking South Africa. The rest are no different from South Africans in their barbarity.
paranoia. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2015
all4naija:

You quite know Equatorial Guineans are like rats to us. If we want to deal with them squarely they would regret why they ever existed on the continent all rather the entire planet. But, we aren't primitive people who go about dealing with some idiots for every mistake they made or those who think they can take the law into their own hands like the Zulus of South Africa. Please, that nation is too irrelevant to be taken serious by Nigerians. Jeez! What do you take Nigeria for?
lolest Nigeria is powerless and voiceless....Ghana kicked your ass, Indian did the same, Japan did the same, Indonesia did the same Zimbabwe did the same, Malaysia did the same, China did the same, Niger did the same, there always rats to your government and NO action to show off!!!.....DUMMY!

3 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2015
all4naija:

How is that possible?! Are you suffering from bipolar not to understand that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa? Smh...! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
looool giants are meant to be kicked around!!!.....DUMMY!

3 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2015
all4naija:

Uh huh! What has irrelevant xenophobic Zulu got to say to a Nigerian in the first place?! I would ignore your tripe and remained matured in my argument because I cannot condescend low to a South African black posts.

Thank you.
Yah I get it because you know they may end up kicking you.....mmmh! Its understandable. DUMMY!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:03am On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
Yah I get it because you know they may end up kicking you.....mmmh! Its understandable. DUMMY!
You must be joking! Do you even know anything about that tiny nation of poor people?! Jeez! Don't make me burst some skulls in Equatorial Guinea. angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary / Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.