Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

[PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K (3212 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 38k / A Tablet of 25-30k Needed / Hello, Can Anyone Recommend An Android Tablet Of Asian Origin Around 30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 12:49pm On May 21, 2015
SPECIFICATIONS

16GB INTERNAL MEMORY

2GB RAM.

CAMERA 13 MEGA PIXEL

30 ALREADY INSTALLED APPS

Height: 7.87 inches (200 mm)•

Width: 5.3 inches (134.7 mm)•

Depth: 0.28 inch (7.2 mm)

INTERPHASE IOS/ANDRIOD

DUAL SIM

13 MONTHS WARANTEE

FREE Bryte Leather Case· Stylus Pen
· User Manual

· Power Adapter

· USB Power Adapter

· OTG Cable

· Cable Ear Piece

WE DELIVER ONLINE AND PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.. IF INTERESTED QUOTE ME
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by LKO(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
Mention the names these tablets to enable us read review on them online.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by kodyx(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
I need a tablet urgently,can u give more inform.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
just call am bryte tablet na sad wetin be smart tablet
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
kodyx:
I need a tablet urgently,can u give more inform.
ok ma.. To get this tablet. You can order online if ur not in lagos..like jumia or konga.. For bryte ipx8 .. They will deliver before you pay for it.. So u check all the features.. You can also visit our office which is 15/18 industrial estate isolo lagos.. To get it.. The tablet comes with free Leather Case· Stylus Pen
· User Manual

· Power Adapter

· USB Power Adapter

· OTG Cable

· Cable Ear Piece

The price is 38k. Call us on 0.7.0.3.6.8.6.00.1.4. Thanks
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
just call am bryte tablet na sad wetin be smart tablet
no vex sir. :d
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by kodyx(f): 4:35am On May 22, 2015
Checked on jumia.com and saw D same but higher price tag of #64000. How is that different from these one.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 5:59am On May 22, 2015
kodyx:
Checked on jumia.com and saw D same but higher price tag of #64000. How is that different from these one.
please check well.. The 9.7 is 45k.. While the 8.0 is 38k.. D pictures I pasted here is 8.0.. If u stay in lagos! I would prefer u coming down to our office on the address up their! Or better still check on konga! All is payment on delivery! Jumia price is less than that ma! For bryte ipx8.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
kodyx:
this is konga link http:///bryte-ipair-2-octa-core-2-2ghz-3g-2gb-16gb-hdd-8-inch-android-silver-tablet-1193903
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by nsiazu: 11:43am On May 22, 2015
I like the phone
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
nsiazu:
I like the phone
u can get it bro!
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by vicky3(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2015
Livintainment:
SPECIFICATIONS

16GB INTERNAL MEMORY

2GB RAM.

CAMERA 13 MEGA PIXEL

30 ALREADY INSTALLED APPS

Height: 7.87 inches (200 mm)•

Width: 5.3 inches (134.7 mm)•

Depth: 0.28 inch (7.2 mm)

INTERPHASE IOS/ANDRIOD

DUAL SIM

13 MONTHS WARANTEE

FREE Bryte Leather Case· Stylus Pen
· User Manual

· Power Adapter

· USB Power Adapter

· OTG Cable

· Cable Ear Piece

WE DELIVER ONLINE AND PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.. IF INTERESTED QUOTE ME
make una no go buy rubbish oo the taab na useless tab I got one and the camera was bad but they refused to to change the tab or repair it for me
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Livintainment: 11:08am On May 26, 2015
vicky3:
make una no go buy rubbish oo the taab na useless tab I got one and the camera was bad but they refused to to change the tab or repair it for me
stop saying what ur not sure of! Don't just talk cos u av d ryt to talk.. All complains dat deals wit repair are attended to! If u av issues wit ur camera bring it to d office,dey will change d camera for u or d entire tab.. A lot of pple likes d comp cos of dat.. U don't expect deo change ur tab wen uve spoilt it intentionally.. If u av issues bring it to d service centre at isolo.. Dis tab is far way better dan tecno! I'm using it..makin 9months plus d only issue I av its broken screen n I av fixed it..
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Penboy: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Whats da batter spec?
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by vicky3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Livintainment:
stop saying what ur not sure of! Don't just talk cos u av d ryt to talk.. All complains dat deals wit repair are attended to! If u av issues wit ur camera bring it to d office,dey will change d camera for u or d entire tab.. A lot of pple likes d comp cos of dat.. U don't expect deo change ur tab wen uve spoilt it intentionally.. If u av issues bring it to d service centre at isolo.. Dis tab is far way better dan tecno! I'm using it..makin 9months plus d only issue I av its broken screen n I av fixed it..
hmmm I brought it to the service center they wai telling me rubbish for your information when I got the tab the front camera was malfunctioning and they told me they could not change it imagine
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Debroslink: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2015
My new bryte tablet 8 inch (2 weeks old) is nolonger getting network signal on sim 1. If I put the sim on another phone, the network signal will display full bar. Please help me.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by FORUMgod: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
pls send it down to d office
Debroslink:
My new bryte tablet 8 inch (2 weeks old) is nolonger getting network signal on sim 1. If I put the sim on another phone, the network signal will display full bar. Please help me.
Re: [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K by Princessjudy(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
Can you deliver to Abuja cos that's where am staying

(1) (Reply)

Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks / How Do I Trace My Stolen Android Phone / Who Else Is Experiencing Dis From Mtn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.