Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar (44624 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by cosade(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2015
Looks more like "Business Class" cabin than "First Class".
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by mattonnairaland: 9:55pm On May 21, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by mattonnairaland: 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
They make this 1st class seem as if they ain't gonna reach d same destination with the economy class..
True
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by COMPAQ(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
Looks more like business class anyway.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Voice of poverty...
thank u so much mr. Bill Gate
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
400billionman:

Don't get it twisted.

People in first class travel faster...
like reaching their destination before the economy class people do abii??
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2015
Is Jim Iyke contributing to any charities or charitable causes?

Anyone know?
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by joshadedapo(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
wetin concern me undecidedwetin concern me
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by texazzpete(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2015
cosade:
Looks more like "Business Class" cabin than "First Class".

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
They make this 1st class seem as if they ain't gonna reach d same destination with the economy class..

So u don't know that all those in first class section of a plane gets to their destination 4hrs earlier than those in the economy class?
grin grin grin grin

Reorientation is what most Nigerians need now because the way they magnify everything just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by dwayni: 1:13am On May 22, 2015
The same business class seat that I gave away to a returning soldier from Germany to Texas. This is why I can't stand these lowlife so called Nigeria's celebrities, they try so damn hard. That's how the other kid WizKid lied of being LA earlier this week while in Lagos. Show off are for dogs
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by obinto: 1:37am On May 22, 2015
ketekete:
Floyd Mayweather second
That is,without the money.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by ndubisik(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2015
Anybody who flies at all is flying first class
My two pesewas
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by moonraker(m): 3:37am On May 22, 2015
Erm Qatar airways doesn't fly first class from or to Nigeria. Its business and economy. So that pic is business class.

Flying business class is not a big deal. Been there, done that. Not really worth it in my opinion compared to say buying something

you can see on a regular bases.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by unbrandedcosy(m): 5:36am On May 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Do u know Mr Peter Obi the former governor of Anambra State? Despite the fact, he is very rich man ,he never flew first class but see it as a waste of money,when economy class and first class will reach together at d same time.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by scobaba: 5:46am On May 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Beef grin
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2015
unbrandedcosy:
Do u know Mr Peter Obi the former governor of Anambra State? Despite the fact, he is very rich man ,he never flew first class but see it as a waste of money,when economy class and first class will reach together at d same time.
u don't have 2 tell me about d man, I know him 2 well. The 1st time he won election in Anambra state, he didn't celebrate it, he told his wife that it's a waste of money for him 2 buy 1 bottle of champagne in d name of celebration because the money can feed sum1, or pay sum1 salary or even pay sum1's school fees.. Leave all dis celeb's & their too much talk talk life

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by ladej(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
Definitely poverty mentality.

You won't see children born of stock doing this

Never

Always the likes of mayweather, iyke, etc
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by fanex: 7:32am On May 22, 2015
use your money wisely no one really cares if you fly cockpit sef. be wise.
ketekete:
It’s not Jim’s first time to show off. He showed off many times while on vacation in Canada in March this year. Mr. Show Off.. lolz

Source: https://twitter.com/jimiykeofficial

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/?s=Jim+Iyke
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by phkka1(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Where is the wife. Who are the children. I wish he can showoff other things that are relevant in life.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2015
byrron:

So u don't know that all those in first class section of a plane gets to their destination 4hrs earlier than those in the economy class?
grin grin grin grin

Reorientation is what most Nigerians need now because the way they magnify everything just tire me.

no mind dem all fake lifer's..
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by unuane1(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
. No not at all. When there is a crash those in first class don't die but those flying economy class does.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Pamcrest(f): 8:32am On May 22, 2015
Op, that's not first class, it's business class.....there's a big difference btw d two on a plane. And btw, d biz class seats on reputable airlines are far bigger than what Jim is squeezed into in that pix!
See original bad belle grin
My humble submission
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
unuane1:
. No not at all. When there is a crash those in first class don't die but those flying economy class does.
wow! That means the 1st class has anti-crash or I guess do they wear anti-crash jacket??
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by MaureenBest: 11:47am On May 22, 2015
Please I would advise that Nigerian youths should learn to be positive in everything. This idea of being negative in your conversations, criticisms and advise doesn't speak well of u at all. Somebody took a picture of himself to show his fans, all you could see is show off. You didn't even see the beauty in the picture. No wonder we are not growing, when we are only attracted by the negative side of life of being jealous, envious, arrogant and pride, how do we grow? Out of the abundant of heart mouth speaketh and as a man thinketh in his heart so he is! What are my saying? Celebrate good things, be positive at all course, see the brighter side of things, be constructive in your comments and learn to be happy. That's why the whites are different from us, they celebrate their celebrities, and they also see significant reasons from every insignificant view. The fact that u are not there, doesn't mean u won't be there. Learn to appreciate good things and don't compare, so that u will attract good things too. May God help us to remain the young minds we should be!
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

There is a contest going on in the romance section, Miss Nairaland Beauty Pageant.

Vote for the most beautiful, the most deserving, the most intelligent, witty, charactiful, brainful, and everything.

Keep calm and vote twaci for miss Nairaland.

Op, sorry for derailing, thanks

Just click this link and type I vote for twaci. Cc. NLjega https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/18
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2015
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

There is a contest going on in the romance section, Miss Nairaland Beauty Pageant.

Vote for the most beautiful, the most deserving, the most intelligent, witty, charactiful, brainful, and everything.

Keep calm and vote twaci for miss Nairaland.

Op, sorry for derailing, thanks

Just click this link and type I vote for twaci. Cc. NLjega https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by stupep: 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
phollybee:
Shey Post niyen?

Dakun bere lowo ori e
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

I used to think the same way until the day i entered a BA 1st class from Lagos to London despite purchasing a returned economy ticket (Till today i don't know how it happened, i just found myself in a 1st class), The first 30 mins i was in the flight but i wasn't in the flight due to the thought of embarrassment i will face should they discover this mix up. Not until the air hostess came to me with a menu list etc etc and i was served accordingly like a king......... i said to myself, GOD PUNISH POVERTY.

Meanwhile On my return, yours sincerely was seated according to his ticket.
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by skedy1(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2015
If it ain't Jim Iyke, it can never b Jim Iyke....*Feelin u 2 d Bone*
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
Presidency25:

I used to think the same way until the day i entered a BA 1st class from Lagos to London despite purchasing a returned economy ticket (Till today i don't know how it happened, i just found myself in a 1st class), The first 30 mins i was in the flight but i wasn't in the flight due to the thought of embarrassment i will face should they discover this mix up. Not until the air hostess came to me with a menu list etc etc and i was served accordingly like a king......... i said to myself, GOD PUNISH POVERTY.

Meanwhile On my return, yours sincerely was seated according to his ticket.
but u didn't show it 2d world, at least dis guys ought 2 know dat sumtins are not meant 2b publicize, to me showing off ur 1st class ish doen't mean anything, rather it makes 1 an attention seeker..
Re: Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar by Azo(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2015
This looks more like premium economy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Kids Looking At Him As He Kisses Wife In Lovely Photo / Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.