Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (76370 Views)

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please meet Jim Iyke's brand new tear rubber fiancee. Read his caption for this photo below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGRCu7CFBIE/?taken-by=jim.iyke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by mmclatino(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jim don high grin grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by dollyjoy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesycheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin. this one pass tear rubber ooo

see back like olumo rock

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tear rubber nko, mended plastic ni

Kindly check out this two new songs totally different from the everyday naija songs we hear

tonight

DOWNLOAD HERE

loke loke

DOWNLOAD HERE

you wont regret it.....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by decatalyst(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Warris dis undecided

Jimmy sha people to always talk about him

Trust Nigerians... grin

10 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jim iyke, my nollywood crush that year

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by carammel(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
JIM iyke trying too hard to stay relevant.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Is his fiancée a cyborg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by chemystery: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
This one don pass tear rubber... this one na tear iron

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
x

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by DrayZee: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
*knocks*

Jim Iyke!

Come out!

I want to talk to you...

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Siberia101: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nawa this is so pathetic...

I came here to see some cleavage and curvy ass. Only to waste my precious mb seeing an olumo rock...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Idydarling(f): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
mmclatino:
Jim don high grin grin
on Pepsi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by obisdavinc(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
na crazz de worry u jim
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Adatob(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lmao. Ori Jim ti daru,if those s*x scene in his movie are real dis nigga mustav bleeped over 20 girls. They find him attractive
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Looks like a robot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by bibinwaka: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
oh my God! shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
This man still has a career? See his atrocious grammar, I'm beginning to believe what parents always preach stating acting, sports and singing are for school underachievers.

By the way, the body is photoshopped; the waist on both sides is sharper than a ruler. The muscles are real though.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Okay so what should we do now?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Sanchase: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
If the muscular figure is a man, that means Jim Iyke is ?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Dottore: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cheap effort in seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by brunofarad(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smiles
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Seunolad1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
skarlett:
Jim iyke, my nollywood crush that year
if his tear rubber wife crushes you.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by mightyhazel: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her ass is smooth and round kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Samscoz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
she is to musculer for my liking cry
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Francis95(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
i bet all her openings don rust..

buh seriously, why would a lady do this to herself.?..

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by Noblebrown7(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
May God help yhu. cry
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by mogboyelade(f): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sexy is an understatement.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by gboss0(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
As in, i dnt know why a lady will do this to herself in the name of being physically fit.
I prefer a phat booty anyday.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters by MzMercie: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jim Iyke don taya for him haters grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.