Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post (1219 Views)

See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
called MTN's customer care number, a lady picked and we had this conversation.
LADY : Hello, good evening, thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Joy, what's your name and where are you calling from?
ME: Hello, good evening, my name is Barthez Peter A.k.A perojaka popori sabi boy Oba panyapanya smarto DaDa 1 and I'm calling from Edo state.
LADY: How may I help you, Mr. Barthez
Peter
ME: I'm looking for a wife to marry.
LADY: Is that why you called the customer care service?
ME: Yes and I think I'm already in love with you... You know you have a very nice voice.
LADY: Hellooo! Please, we only attend to issues about your MTN line, okay?
ME: Yes o... This is an issue about my MTN line too, because I spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage.
LADY: Please! I would have to put an end to this call!
ME: Baby, don't talk like that now... I promise to make you happy. You would be happy with me. Can I have your number please?
LADY: (hissing) Hey Mr. man, I think something is wrong with you!...
ME: (cutting in) Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?! From today henceforth, tell every other staff there including yourself that nobody should call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you guys disturb my phone with daily!
*call disconnected* NO BE SO

1 Like

Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by IamPatriotic(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
Honestly this one got me laughing
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
tocutie:
called MTN's customer care number, a lady picked and we had this conversation.
LADY : Hello, good evening, thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Joy, what's your name and where are you calling from?
ME: Hello, good evening, my name is Barthez Peter A.k.A perojaka popori sabi boy Oba panyapanya smarto DaDa 1 and I'm calling from Edo state.
LADY: How may I help you, Mr. Barthez
Peter
ME: I'm looking for a wife to marry.
LADY: Is that why you called the customer care service?
ME: Yes and I think I'm already in love with you... You know you have a very nice voice.
LADY: Hellooo! Please, we only attend to issues about your MTN line, okay?
ME: Yes o... This is an issue about my MTN line too, because I spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage.
LADY: Please! I would have to put an end to this call!
ME: Baby, don't talk like that now... I promise to make you happy. You would be happy with me. Can I have your number please?
LADY: (hissing) Hey Mr. man, I think something is wrong with you!...
ME: (cutting in) Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?! From today henceforth, tell every other staff there including yourself that nobody should call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you guys disturb my phone with daily!
*call disconnected* NO BE SO

i will repeat this tonight. the animals keep disturbing with nonsense calls and sms
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Richards22(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
lmao. Serves them right though. I should try that one of this days
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2015
Airtel is also so annoying,always calling with Different Numbers.Sometimes It so gets to my nerves especially when you are expecting important call.
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by mikewonder(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2015
tocutie:
Airtel is also so annoying,always calling with Different Numbers.Sometimes It so gets to my nerves especially when you are expecting important call.
asin ehhh angry airtel can vex sombdy ehh
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by VickyRotex(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2015
lmao!!! this got to my ribs cheesy

MTN always disturbing my line with messages, like they are crushing on me angry angry
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
tocutie:
Same as glo.
I even called n warned dem seriously, yet. Dey wouldn't listen. Now I'm gonna try dis funny tricks wit dem.
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by write2obi(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
Lmao!! This is so hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Lanrexoyin: 5:57pm On May 21, 2015
LWKMD
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
Blebleswag:

Same as glo.
I even called n warned dem seriously, yet. Dey wouldn't listen. Now I'm gonna try dis funny tricks wit dem.
I experieced same wahala with Airtel/Glo before, bt i hv already tackled them.
u can block any unwanted Call just download; CALLS BLACKLIST from google play.
Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
Eco2580:
I experieced same wahala with Airtel/Glo before, bt i hv already tackled them. u can block any unwanted Call just download; CALLS BLACKLIST from google play.
Aww! Tnx, wil do dat

1 Like

Re: A Friend Shared This On His Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks for this info,will try this.
Eco2580:
I experieced same wahala with Airtel/Glo before, bt i hv already tackled them. u can block any unwanted Call just download; CALLS BLACKLIST from google play.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LMAO... Living In An Upstairs Is Not By Force (pic) / Pls Choose The Funniest One / Nigerian Tailor Shaaaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.