Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos (22936 Views)

Forex: Black Market Will Soon Collapse – Adeosun / Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex / Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
190theclown:
Blame Buhari
Instead of tackling fuel hes in daura greeting people grin

cheesy cheesy Yeyeboy
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by mashnino(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
voltron:
And somehow GMB will address all these issues. Ha hahahahajajajajaj. Kakakakakakaaa. I laugh in IFA. Osinbajo+Team APC better take calculated, stringent and aggressive economic measures otherwise Nigeria will rank with Congo on the economic aid index.

Just shut up already and see that Nigerians are suffering

This is not about jonathan or buhari

This is about those bastards they call the cabal
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by boxypane(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
We shall overcome. Subsidy has 2 go. Refineries has 2 fnc.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:
When I hear of black market when I was growing up, I use to think it's a place where buying and selling takes place only at night without any form of electricity embarassed

Lol

I thought it was a market for black slaves.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
mashnino:

Just shut up already and see that Nigerians are suffering

This is not about jonathan or buhari

This is about those bastards they call the cabal

So how will GMB deal with it. If this CHANGE fails do you realize it is back to the jungle for naija? Since January ships carrying naija crude have been looking to sell at discounts below the market price just to offload and make money but nobody is buying not even China our new big broda. No it is you who should STFU. Start demanding performance from your government not the clueless tart report from OBJ library and Tinubu shisha pot.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
HOLY Moses! What is wrong with that country? Why can't the people live a civilized life and organize things? What's the matter?! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by ajalaolanr(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
FUEL HAWKER POPULARLY KNOWN AS BLACK MARKETERS HAVING A FIELD DAY AT FADEYI
AREA OF LAGOS ON THURSDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-black-market-thrives-in-lagos/

It's disheartening to see that in 2015, this is what we still result to in Nigeria.

I read a certain story of a man Elon Reeve Musk, The founder of Tesla, I regretted being a Nigerian for a minute there!

I encourage everyone to read his story , maybe then we may start asking ourselves the much needed questions that will fuel an inner passion to yearn more for change!...
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by tellwisdom: 7:39pm On May 21, 2015
MizTyna:
Nothing new or strange about that

How far... Do you have big yansh?? sad... I want to feel it
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by wildguy(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:
When I hear of black market when I was growing up, I use to think it's a place where buying and selling takes place only at night without any form of electricity embarassed
I thought I was the only one that used to think like that.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by akigbemaru: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
black market
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by mashnino(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
voltron:

So how will GMB deal with it. If this CHANGE fails do you realize it is back to the jungle for naija? Since January ships carrying naija crude have been looking to sell at discounts below the market price just to offload and make money but nobody is buying not even China our new big broda. No it is you who should STFU. Start demanding performance from your government not the clueless tart report from OBJ library and Tinubu shisha pot.

The only way i can start demanding performance is if i can get hold of one of dem bastard

How many people have been trying to ask for d performance... Where are they now?

Nobody knows if buhari is gonna get d job done.. But we like to hope so.. Because with hope and faith anyfng can happen

So please spare me the insults.. And just admit jonathan has failed the country...

Why is it that its only our noise people are hearing... Na only us get crude oil?

Other countries dey wey get pass us... But dyu hear dre situation dis worst?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by jonbonke: 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
e no easy 4 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by baybeeboi: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
that picture looks more like it was taken around Wuse, close to Banex Plaza. The black market there is not just black but darkly black.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
So what's new about this? mtcheww
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by adejaresalami1(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
#street don take over.....nnpc o jawo mor .
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by ADEMOORE: 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:
This is the level Nigeria has gotten to.

Yes o. It's serious matter
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by KMB: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
The struggle continues.....
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:

In my boarding house, secondary school days black market is that night hour when boyfriend and girlfriend hang out. Junior students are made to carry the senior male students mattress to the venue of the pepper grinding!

The term 'black market' doesn't come with any good memory.
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by ONserious(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2015
voltron:
And somehow GMB will address all these issues. Ha hahahahajajajajaj. Kakakakakakaaa. I laugh in IFA. Osinbajo+Team APC better take calculated, stringent and aggressive economic measures otherwise Nigeria will rank with Congo on the economic aid index by the end of their term. BabaOneChance would have gone to visit BabaGoSlow for tips
I look@these type of comment and I just conclude that your sense. Scarce pass fuel

1 Like

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2015
ONserious:
I look@these type of comment and I just conclude that your sense. Scarce pass fuel

So you know.. between my comment and yours which one describes your opinion best - grin grin
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by 190theclown: 7:59pm On May 21, 2015
MizTyna:

Haba, chill for May 29th na

Make u chill for me too grin
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by 190theclown: 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy
Yeyeboy

embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Sholah96(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2015
Even when fuel price no high
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by bro4u: 8:12pm On May 21, 2015
Man must survive...
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by doninno(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2015
I cant buy frm dem 4 may car no matter wat, cuz dey mix d fuel nd it spoils cars engine. I bought 200 naria per liter today at a fuel station, which way Nigeria is getting to d 4th week of dis madness
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Image123(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
Why's President Jonathan allowing his tenure's only achievement (arguable) to go up in flames?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by olasmith10(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:

My dear, the definition has changed due to circumstances beyond human control..
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by inimitkel(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
Naija & sharp shortcuts
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by inimitkel(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
Blame it on... undecided
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
Hustling things!
Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by Opulentluv(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
No b small thing too today for Abia state. Fuel is now N125 per L

1 Like

Re: Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos by 400billionman: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
Icocop101:
Not a healthy news at all! I pray GOD uses Buhari to heal this disease syndrome in no distant time.

Fuel was never scarce under Jonathan..

This is CHANGE..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) / 140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.