Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? (3061 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by davidif: 5:13am On Dec 03, 2007
heck to the no.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by sholashola: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2007
Those of you that want to die for Nigeria pls don't forget that "oju ni maalu nro, obe ko daa lorun" <Yoruba proverb>
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
SmoothJazz asked a very good question there. I have seen people in here who continually claim they love Nigeria. They are proud of Nigeria,  These kind continually feel they need to push their SO CALLED patriotic wind around and have in some cases used it as reason for them to put down those who point out the problems in the Nigerian syste. Even more famous of all the lines used by these so called patriots are lines like "Nigeria has it's problems but so do other countries". Why does stating the fact that Nigeria has serious issues with simple solutions have to be taken as an unpatriotic move??. I read a thread just last night where someone stated that "NIGERIA IS IMPROVING. Those who do not see it are deluded or mischevious". This got me wondering, Nigerians have been using that same line ( NIGERIA IS IMPROVING) for decades now and during that same time we have watched our legal/educational/healthcare e.t.c systems all deteriorate. Does one have to lie to be patriotic?? Does one have to wear rose-colored-glasses to be patriotic
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by ahuramazda(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2007
LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!

With Electricity 24/7, other things will function.

Understand the law of Creation as stated in the Bible (Genesis Chapter 1)

With no Light, everything cannot come to life.

grin SUMMARY grin

Nigeria is not yet alive, born but in darkness.

cheesy PHCN is still testing Nigeria Electrical EHT Grid grin

How will one die for what does not exist?

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!

In greatness, we can fair than America.

Look at Ghana present, before long, people will start talking about GHANA as GAINT of Africa. They are fairing well now that they have steady power supply.

I, and I said, I, Ahura Mazda will not wish to die for the present day Nigeria because "it is a plot of land," "geography," as it exist based on "administrative" entity. But let there be LIGHT 24/7.

Fellow Citizen, Nigeria will be worth dying for.

LET THERE BE LGHT!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. / Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender / Breaking News: Biafra Radio Now In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.