Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. (3061 Views)

Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by eye2sabi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
this a link to the just concluded national conference held in Nigeria by Nigerians for the betterment of our nation. i hope and pray this report is taken seriously and acted upon by the right persons.

please i beg us all to download it and try as much as possible to read it all. thanks

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/national-conference/wp-content/uploads/National-Conference-2014-Report-August-2014-Table-of-Contents-Chapters-1-7.pdf

SOURCE: premium times
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

898 Pages .... Maybe the FG should declare One Week public holiday grin to enable all Nigerians to read the report 100% ?

3 Likes

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by eye2sabi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Firefire: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

898 Pages .... Maybe the FG should declare One Week public holiday grin to enable all Nigerians to read the report 100% ?

Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by lilprinze: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
898 pages we did nt tell dem to go and ryt a text book 4 us o.I wonder hw many of d pages dy r going to even implement sef. Dy jx spent about 4 month to go and b chopin our money kawi cuz i dnt knw d use use of d meeting o
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by iamskiigii(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
I must download it smiley
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by eye2sabi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
iamskiigii: I must download it smiley

My broda download n read am.... e go gud make majority of us knw wetin dey d report so as to follow up d implementation or non implementation
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
an
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2014

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by musiwa94: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2014
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2014
cool grin angry

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by NSNA: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2014
O ga gan... it is very tall o
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by Jaideyone(m): 4:43am On Aug 15, 2014
crymusiwa murdered the thread
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by eye2sabi(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
@ MUSIWA..... am glad u were able to read it and identified alot of lies in it, kudos 2u indeed. bt pls stop referring to the confab as "your conference" cos i never said i was one of the delegates at the conference. tnx

back to the matter, but why will these delegates come up with such lies? do they really think Nigerians are that daft not to read and scrutinize the report?
nawa oooo naija and scam
old men scamming young men and young men scamming themselves
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Thank God dem no extend the conference again, e for reach 2,000 pages.
Let me skim through it.
I will only go through it in depth when the NA is on it
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
angry grin
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
angry cheesy grin

You can see the Logo of British West Africa on sierra leone army. Does it also mean that Sierra leone was part of nigeria. No. Western Nigeria was not part of Nigeria too.

Sierra leone was a region in British West Africa, Western nigeria was a region in British West Africa. Gold coast (Ghana ) was a region in British West Africa.

Is North Korea the same country as South Korea. but both call them self Korea. it is the same thing.. What Nigeria got involve in is call occupation under international law.

Occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=18pt]Diezani Alison Madueke is been made to commit an international crime for collecting Oil money of the country of Western Nigeria. because international law consider it illegal for Nigeria to collect Western Nigeria money. [/size]

[size=18pt]Ngozi iweala is been made to commit an international crime for collecting taxes of the people of the country of Western Nigeria. because international law consider it illegal for Nigeria to collect Western Nigeria money. [/size]

Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
angry grin
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin

basically, they are trying to commit a crime , that if they do the right thing. it will be over.. because northerners while in power were funny of committing international crime.
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by manck: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy grin angry
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by suwailad(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Firefire: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin October 1st would be the appropriate date, so we can all have time to read this junk

.......that will be the dust bin's wife in the next few days grin grin grin grin

then musiwa comes in and excretes big shyyt on the thread....i'm out
Re: Download The National Conference 2014 Report Here And Please Read It. by 9jahubcom(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014

i feel u

(1) (Reply)

Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender / Breaking News: Biafra Radio Now In Porthacourt / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.