Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,732 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja (1839 Views)

FOREX : FG Ignores Ab0ki Money Changers And Goes After Ibo Traders / Condolence Thread For Yorubas In Anticipation Of Buhari's Ab0ki Cabinet. / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
A friend of mine gave me this gist

Yesterday in a suburb of Abuja there was fracas involving ab0ki bike riders and Awangade youths.

The problem started when an ab0ki rider conveying a young woman and her toddler to school tried to evade FRSC officers stationed at A strategic junction.

In trying to evade the Road safety officials the ab0ki bike man ran into a ditch with his passengers. The woman was mildly injured but her daughter broke her leg in the accident.

The FRSC officials promptly arrested the bike man and took him to their station insisting that he won't be released until he foots the bill for his injured passengers.

As usual, okada bike men mostly northerners converged at the FRSC office chanting Sai Buhari and change demanding that their kinsman be released. The FRSC notified the police who arrested some of the protesting bike men.

As events where unfolding, in another part of Kuje, ab0ki bike men refused to pay their daily tariff to their union representatives. An argument soon ensued between an ab0ki okada rider and an indigene union rep. The ab0ki refused to pay stating that the union never comes to their rescue siting the arrest of their members. A fight broke out and several ab0kis pounced on the lone Awangwede unionist who barely escaped with serious stab wounds and injuries.

Not stopping there, the ab0ki bike riders who are about 90% of commercial cyclist then rode to the Gomo Palace demanding that they produce their union chair. They were unruly and assaulting passersby and chanting change and Sai buhari.

The Kuje youths when finding out about how their peer was stabbed and seeing the ab0ki cyclist harassing their people and besieging their chief's palace then began to attack the ab0kis. The chief called in the police and army and even the prison guards joined in to beat nonsense out of the ab0kis.

At the end ab0kis ran heater skelter

Since Buhari won these ignoramus now feel they are lords. Kuje is strongly PDP so this fracas yesterday had political undertones.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
A.B.O.K.I NA NAMA

4 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ozoigbondu: 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
See their teeths like sai buhari.The heediots thinks that the victory of buhari means automatic stewpidity on their part

9 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ozoigbondu: 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
Which ever way you spell it mallam na mallam

12 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by midolian(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:
A friend of my gave me this gist

Yesterday in a suburb of Abuja there was fracas involving ab0ki bike riders and Awangade youths.

The problem started when an ab0ki rider conveying a young woman and her toddler to school tried to evade FRSC officers stationed at A strategic junction.

In trying to evade the Road safety officials the ab0ki bike man ran into a ditch with his passengers. The woman was mildly injured but her daughter broke her leg in the accident.

The FRSC officials promptly arrested the bike man and took him to their station insisting that he won't be released until he foots the bill for his injured passengers.

As usual, okada bike men mostly northerners converged at the FRSC office chanting Sai Buhari and change demanding that their kinsman be released. The FRSC notified the police who arrested some of the protesting bike men.

As events where unfolding, in another part of Kuje, ab0ki bike men refused to pay their daily tariff to their union representatives. An argument soon ensued between an ab0ki okada rider and an indigene union rep. The ab0ki refused to pay stating that the union never comes to their rescue siting the arrest of their members. A fight broke out and several ab0kis pounced on the lone Awangwede unionist who barely escaped with serious stab wounds and injuries.

Not stopping there, the ab0ki bike riders who are about 90% of commercial cyclist then rode to the Gomo Palace demanding that they produce their union chair. They were unruly and assaulting passersby and chanting change and Sai buhari.

The Kuje youths when finding out about how their peer was stabbed and seeing the ab0ki cyclist harassing their people and besieging their chief's palace then began to attack the ab0kis. The chief called in the police and army and even the prison guards joined in to beat nonsense out of the ab0kis.

Since Buhari won these ignoramus now feel they are lords. Kuje is strongly PDP so this fracas yesterday had political undertones.
so what is the purpose of opening this thread? Is it to show the world how much you hate the northerners? Or that you ve not gotten over the defeat? Hate it or love it, man, an AB0KI is gonna be your president..And the CHANGE you hate so much has come to stay

12 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
What happened in Ekiti which saw Hausas going on rampage reflects a level of impunity these rams now appropriate for themselves

Expect more nonsense like this when Buhari is sworn in

5 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 21, 2015
midolian:
so what is the purpose of opening this thread? Is it to show the world how much you hate the northerners? Or that you ve not gotten over the defeat? Hate it or love it, man, an AB0KI is gonna be your president..And the CHANGE you hate so much has come to stay

You are a fool

So when Adamu goes batshit insane we should not talk about it?

Ode

8 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by midolian(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are a fool

Ode
cheesy cheesy cheesy this thing too dey pain you..like I said earlier, LIVE WITH IT..

bye smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 21, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy this thing too dey pain you..like I said earlier, LIVE WITH IT..

bye smiley

Abacha and Yaradua

Let these two names sink into your skull

2 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by bakila: 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Abacha and Yaradua

Hmmm. Someone called the General "quarter to go" he did not see the quarter.
So long as the nest of killer are off our national space we are fine.

1 Like

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ellechrystal(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
Op, d topic cracked my ribs. .. hahahahahahahahaha.
Change chanting zombies? Haba

1 Like

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by xmich(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Oh mehn that bolded got my lib crack gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by hurricaneChris: 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Abacha and Yaradua
Damn! That's hash. Murtala Mohammed opened their door.
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are a fool

Ode
Don't you dare use my name in that context again. angry

1 Like

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 21, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Don't you dare use my name in that context again. angry

Adamu malu

3 Likes

Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by francizy(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
Op, d topic cracked my ribs. .. hahahahahahahahaha.
Change chanting zombies? Haba

Why did God give you everything? cry

You fine from face down and even you back no bad at all.. cheesy
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ellechrystal(f): 7:08am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Why did Gog give you everything? cry

You fine from face down and even you back no bad at all.. cheesy
Lol. Thanks . God is great.
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by francizy(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

And you just called my name... smiley
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ellechrystal(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

And you just called my name... smiley
Really?
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by francizy(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Really?

Yeah..

Although it's my native name tho.. smiley
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ellechrystal(f): 7:31am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Yeah..

Although it's my native name tho.. smiley
I c. That's nice
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

I only qoute for the sake of reasonable people reading.
N'na, you will die of heart attack If you continue like this for the next for yes of Buhari tenure.
Are you for Pdp or for Biafruad?
That been said, I condemn in totality what the illiterates and cowards did. The emergence of their kinsman should not give them the right to think they can behave anyhow.

they should go and try that in Onitsha (Onicha).
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ejikeme(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2015
francizy :
Why did Gog give you everything?
You fine from face down and even you back no bad at all..

ellechrystal:

bros, abeg no near am. na my better half. i no mind reaching a deal with the devil imsef if you try am again.

elle, no dey allow them give me bp nah...
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by Ballama(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2015
All what the poster is trying to describe his bigotry act toward the Northerners my friend please try to understand that the little thing that you hate will always be growing bigger and at the end of the day it will end up killing you because man propose and God dispose if Not for Gods willing the change you people hate will not be achieved but God shows you he is the one that gives power to whom he likes and at the time he wish
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by francizy(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
ejikeme:
francizy :
Why did Gog give you everything?
You fine from face down and even you back no bad at all..

bros, abeg no near am. na my better half. i no mind reaching a deal with the devil imsef if you try am again.

elle, no dey allow them give me bp nah...

you DonMeanIt?
cheesy
Re: Ab0ki Change Chanting Zombies Get Their Azz Kicked In Abuja by ebamma(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2015
I'm so loving this

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN PROFESSOR AWARDED $1.1 MILLION TO STUDY NOVEL BREAST CANCER TREATMENT / Some Nigerians Abroad Go Kill Me With Our "Foreign" Accent:lo!l Lol!! Lol!!! / APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.