Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers (1828 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Despite the TSA which is reportedly alleged to have amassed 6 trillion naira, the Buhari dunce government has refused to pay federal workers their salaries!

Several excuses have been made by the APC govt for the delay of federal workers salaries which are all lame but one making the round that stands out is the excuse that the IPPIS integrated payroll system was hacked by unscrupulous elements believed to be working for the PDP.

Can you believe this nonsense?

I asked an APC dunce who is a civil servant currently feeling the hunger pangs if the same IPPIS is not used to pay the military and paramilitary to which I told him that I have an airforce friend who I helped buy a car pay me the balance which he promised to do as soon October salaries where paid which he did on the 30th of last month.

It is worth pointing out that I borrowed this same apc zombie 40k to buy ram in the last sallah as Buhari refused to pay the civil servants salaries as was usually the case in the past administration where major holiday were around the corner.

I was just waiting for the dunce to ask me to lend him money last night but the direction of our group discussion no gree am. This is when I resolved that he will die of hunger before I will loan him a dime since his blind fanaticm had turned him to a proud suffering and smiling ode. I will rather contribute to his funeral after he died of acute hunger than give him a kobo to feed until he grows sense .

When you have the likes of Fayemi , Amaechi, Amosun, Ambode , Rochas and Aregberascal in the same camp what do you expect.?

As for Buhari , you are a thief . All the monies in the TSA are not for paying salaries or doing projects but only meant to payback amaechi and co abi?

bloody hypocrite

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by temitemi1(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Hunger is a common thing in apceee's govt grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Okikiade(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
The Promised #5000, for unemployed Nigeria was thrown to the dust-bin of history by the chamelionic party senators of the APC! Indeed, we are in it full time! I'm hoping for God's mercy to upon my family and I to survive the tidal wave of scarcity! "change indiara"!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Andyg: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
True talk

3 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
This same Buhari poverized the civil service when he stole power from a democratically elected civilian govt back in 1984

What followed was mass retrenchment which is currently ongoing in some agencies and will soon be expanded to the whole civil service.

The same Buhari also crippled trade unions thereby making any objection to his anti people policies completely silent . In Kaduna, the then military governor sacked 30,000 state workers who where protesting for better take home package. Today the NLC is more interested in doing the job of the NSA and DSS by telling us who we should hold responsible for bomb attacks . You want to know that the current exco of the NLC was sponsored by the APC in the last trade union executive elections.

This same Buhari is also on record to place embargo on employment, payment of allowances and promotions for the federal civil service.

The WAI campaign was just another ploy to arbitrarily sack civil servants on the spot who could not make it to work early because they had to trek from Obalende to the then Federal secretariat in Ikoyi.

This man Buhari is a sadist and anti people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
A friend uploaded this yesterday. Even Corp members are denied their salary on time. Since he became president salary delay is his trademark.

7 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Blessed are those who did not vote for Janja weed party for they shall be justified and called the true citizens.

5 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Trut(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
I just dey read de thread dey laugh APC baboons and monkeys. Hunger go kill dem all grin grin

#ShegeDanIska cheesy

7 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
One Chance Government grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Trut:
I just dey read the thread dey laugh APC baboons and monkeys. Hunger go kill dem all.

#ShegeDanIska.

The schmitta is here.

Their 7 yr famine begins now.

How can they expect God to remain with this country after they voted for a murderer and fanatic Muslim like Buhari and the APC?

As far as I know those who put all their hopes on a mortal illiterate geriatric sectional and despotic man are going to see first hand God's wrath.

Only those with misplaced hope will be left disappointed

4 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Lyntiffany I mistakenly clicked on your profile and now i want your womb for my seed

fine girl

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by lyntiffany(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:
Lyntiffany I mistakenly clicked on your profile and now i want your womb for my seed

fine girl
would have love to but naaaa your gonna blow my brains out(your profile pic).

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
would have love to but naaaa your gonna blow my brains out(your profile pic).

Thanks for the compliment.

that gun will make it easy to protect our beautiful seed

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Codedb2: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
'Op You are wicked ooh grin
Laf de laf meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by lyntiffany(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

that gun will make it easy to protect our beautiful seed
cheesy grin why would you need a gun to protect your seed?

Don't tell me your a bad nigga grin
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy grin why would you need a gun to protect your seed?

Don't tell me your a bad nigga grin

babe u too fine

i will need all the gun to protect you and our litter of fine babies

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by otil1: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
See! See!!

They've all kept quiet. I am in shock.

Where are the APC zombies?! Defenders of universe. Come and defend this one.

Wailers in here all.

By devoted wailer.

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
otil1:
See! See!!

They've all kept quiet. I am in shock.

Where are the APC zombies?! Defenders of universe. Come and defend this one.

Wailers in here all.

By devoted wailer.

dem never born their papa

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
federal workers have started getting thier alert today.

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
atbu1983:
federal workers have started getting thier alert today.

story
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Trut(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

story

For the gods grin
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by seunmsg(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

story

1, Military and paramilitary agencies are not currently on the IPPIS platform. Get your facts right before misinforming the public.

2, Majority of federal civil servants were paid today. By this time tomorrow, everybody should have been paid. So therefore, your thread is unnecessary and should be closed down.

2 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by PRYCE(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just as Jonathan had no shoes, Buhari too was hungry!... just like they accused GEJ For spreading his unclothedness, Seems Buhari too is planning on taking it out on Nigerians for all the hunger his parents subjected him to!

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
seunmsg:

1, Military and paramilitary agencies are not currently on the IPPIS platform. Get your facts right before misinforming the public.

2, Majority of federal civil servants were paid today. By this time tomorrow, everybody should have been paid. So therefore, your thread is unnecessary and should be closed down.

fool you are a bloody liar

the military and paramilitary are on IPPIS and NO no civil servant is yet to be paid because my girlfriend works for an agency here in abuja and she is till yet to get alert

bloody liar
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by porka: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

the military and paramilitary are on IPPIS and NO no civil servant is yet to be paid because my girlfriend works for an agency here in abuja and she is till yet to get alert

bloody liar

[size=13pt]These things are not 'ordinary' my brother.

Most of these guys don't really know what they are doing.

It seems they are under a HEAVY SPELL.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
like PDP like APC -- the same bunch of thieves.
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]These things are not 'ordinary' my brother.

Most of these guys don't really know what they are doing.

It seems they are under a HEAVY SPELL.[/size]

[size=18pt]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie[/size] - [size=18pt]2 Thessalonians 2:11[/size]

just as God hardened Pharaoh's heart so has HE made them foolish .

Who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by seunmsg(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

bloody liar

Stop displaying your ignorance publicly. Get your facts before making false allegation.

2 Likes

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by HALLofFAME: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
yepppeeee I don get alert na Godwin...Finally CBN jst credited my account.

1 Like

Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
seunmsg:

Stop displaying your ignorance publicly. Get your facts before making false allegation.

whatever the case the military were paid on the 30th and up till now FG workers are yet to be paid

fool
Re: APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts:

whatever the case the military were paid on the 30th and up till now FG workers are yet to be paid

fool

I am a federal worker and I have been paid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment / West Point Vs NDA / Live Pics: Nigeria Polce In Uyo Sharing Money They Extorted From Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.