Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Citibank Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Management Trainee Program (29947 Views)

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by Abisohlah123: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi mambani, pls when( what day of the month) were you invited for the first round interview?
Did any other person in the house get the invite for the first round interview?
What medium was used for the invite? A phone call/ Email?
Pls be kind enough to share...cheers.

I noticed that the application still reads "You have completed the numeracy test"
Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by mambani: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abisohlah123:
Hi mambani, pls when( what day of the month) were you invited for the first round interview?
Did any other person in the house get the invite for the first round interview?
What medium was used for the invite? A phone call/ Email?
Pls be kind enough to share...cheers.

I noticed that the application still reads "You have completed the numeracy test"

Interviews were scheduled for last Thursday and I was contacted with a land line on Wednesday
Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by kemiThegoddess(f): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Oh so they didn't send you any email ?
mambani:

Interviews were scheduled for last Thursday and I was contacted with a land line on Wednesday
Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by mambani: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
kemiThegoddess:

An email was sent immediately after the call.
Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by nerd90: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
mambani:

An email was sent immediately after the call.
kemiThegoddess:
sawyer89:

Serious? Please did you write the test too?
MarvellousGod:
Just guessing. Manbani works with the big 4... I'm sure a couple of others applied too...
Don't get worked up.. just continue with what you're doing, if they call fine, if they don't, move on....

Just to clear some misconceptions: From what I heard from the grapevine, Big 4 wasn't a prerequisite, most of the candidates came from foreign universities and had relevant internships. Less than 20 candidates were interviewed for the first round. They take 4 max yearly and it is extremely competitive so cheer up if you were not called. Your resume layout and cover letter probably matters more than what you got in the test. Always a long shot without relevant internship i am guessing.

The process is over now; 3 interviews in 7 days!!!!

Mambani if you don't mind can you share your profile? A guy that we interviewed together for an analyst position in a management consulting firm in Johannesburg got in and his background is Ivy League. Bachelor of Science from Cornell in New York.

I hope I have been able to answer some of your questions. Cheers
Re: Citibank Management Trainee Program by Greatbee: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. / Who Has An Information About This Company-'hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited' / Nigerian Customs Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.