Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41823 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:56am On May 22, 2015
Children of hate from Southwest displaying their inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 11:58am On May 22, 2015
Yoruba cleric (alfa) caught with human parts

[b]People of Laduba community at Ogidi area of Ilorin metropolis, in Ilorin West Local Government Area of Kwara State, in conjunction with the state police command, have arrested an Islamic cleric who engages in ritual practice with human parts.
Nigerian Tribune investigations gathered that the discovery, on Wednesday, brought to three, the number of suspected human parts markets so far discovered in Ilorin and Okuta town in Baruten local government areas of the state.
Sources informed that the suspected Islamic cleric, simply identified as Alfa Gani, was allegedly caught while burning placenta of a new born baby, adding that the suspect had performed naming rites of the baby according to Islamic rites few days ago. Subsequently, the Nigerian Tribune gathered that the community, shocked and angered by the discovery, swooped on the houses of the suspected cleric, demolished the structures and set the property on fire.
It was gathered that the Laduba community had, on Wednesday, raised some volunteers to go round houses in the area, to demand contribution for the repair of the community’s faulty transformer.
A source in the community said, on getting to the suspect’s house, the volunteers were greeted with offensive odour oozing out from his house.
l Worried by the offensive odour, the source said the volunteers alerted other members of the community about it, while some concerned persons took the courage to inquire what was going on in the house. “On getting to the suspect’s house, the people confronted the suspect, asking him to explain the kind
of odour coming from his house. But the inquisition infuriated Alfa Gani, who felt embarrassed, accusing the concerned community members of trying to intrude into his privacy.
“The situation further led to an altercation between him and the inquisitive members of the community, who insisted they must get to the root of the matter.
“The Alfa then went out in annoyance to lodge a complaint at Oloje police station, apparently to cover his track. But before he could return from the station, the inquisitive members of the community have forced themselves into the house, where they met a boy preparing some charms with a baby’s
placenta. “The people descended on him, and the boy confessed that Alfa Gani asked him to exhume the
placenta to prepare the charms,” the source said.
In the middle of the confusion, the mother of the baby was said to have rushed to where the baby’s placenta had been buried, only to discover that it was no longer there.
Meanwhile, it was further gathered that Alfa Gani arrived the scene with some policemen with the intention to arrest those trying to “intrude into his privacy,” but the community rose against them and
presented another version of the story to the police.
“It was at that point that the police decided to search the entire house, following which they allegedly discovered more human parts,”the source said.
Speaking on the development, the state Police Public Relations Officer,(PPRO), Ajayi Okasanmi, confirmed the incident, saying that the suspect was caught with baby placenta and the community
descended on him. Okasanmi also said that the suspected man had just been released from prison on same charge[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Neplusultra(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
lygn19:
what concerns what we are saying with Ngozi and d rest... u know deep down that what am saying is true but u choose not to believe, I know u wud prefer d yoruba way of living in self denial, and looking out for anything igbo. u know deep down that Nigeria has not been fair to Igbos, other tribes are free to do what they want but the moment igbos do it the entire Nigeria goes up in arms...
Please stop dis your lamentation angry You are not igbo,if you were you wouldn't sound dis weak talk more of trading words with a nonentity!! Time shall tell and it will surely come!! D people you shud be lamenting to is d ones who can bring about d actualization of d sovereign state of Biafra not ur fellow country person who is as bleeped up as everyone in Nigeria!!! No VIPs!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Ritualists Market Where People Buy Human Parts Found In Ilorin ...
naijagists.com/ritualists-market-where- ...
1 Jul 2014 ... July 1st, 2014 - Ritualists Market Where People Buy Human Parts For Money Rituals Found In Ilorin ...
Kwara Security: Police Discover Ritualists' Hideout In Ilorin - YouTube
1 Jul 2014
Kwara Security: Police Discover Ritualists' Hideout In Ilorin. Channels Television.
m.youtube.com
Photos/video: Kwara police uncovers ritualist den ... - Linda Ikeji's Blog
lindaikeji..com/.../photosvideo- ...
2 Jul 2014 ... The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at Eyekorin road in ...
Ritualists den discovered In Ilorin, Kwara State!!! - Culture - Nigeria
www​.nairaland.com/.../ritualists-d...
I dont know which section to put this. Yesterday, the Nigerian police, Kwara St division claimed it had ...
Photos: Kwara Police Uncovers Ritualist Den In Illorin - Crime - Nigeria
www​.nairaland.com/.../photos-kw...
Ritualist den in Illorin The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at ...
Kwara: Politicians Buy Human Parts from Me - Ilorin Ritualist Human ...
newsrescue.com/kwara-politicians-buy- ...
25 Jul 2014 ... ILORIN —The Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, Mr Ambrose Aisabor, yesterday, paraded two ...
Press Release - Ritualists' Den: Kwara PDP accuses ... - Ilorin.Info
m.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=10996
2 Jul 2014 ... The Kwara State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has associated the discovery of a ...
Another Ritualist Den discovered in Ilorin, as government moves to ...
e-kwara.com/another-ritualist-den- ...
31 Jul 2014 ... Barely three weeks after the discovery of a dreadful den of kidnappers and ritualists in Ilorin, the Kwara ...
Photos/video: Kwara police uncovers ritualist den in Illorin | Scoop.ng
www​.scoop.ng/.../photosvideo-kwara- ...
2 Jul 2014 ... The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at Eyekorin road in ...
Another Killer Den Discovered: Kwara Police Uncovers Ritualist ...
mangrovereporters.com/...kwara...ritualis...
The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at Eyekorin road in Illorin, the Kwara state ...
12345Next »

HOME OF RITUALISM

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ezegozie(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin

your foolishness is greater than that of Oba of Lagos....Akiolu abi na wetin.

You just need deliverance of brain

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by fairheven: 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.
The IBO nation is bigger than some independent African nations ,so I don't see why we can't accommodate any investment
We just need a rethink,our priority should be "home first"

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Neplusultra(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2015
A closer look at Igwe Achebe and only feel an aura of Charisma, humaneity, Enlightenment, Gentility, Self control, Sacredness of Authority, Handsomeness kiss, and Sanctity of Leadership and Command kiss Igwe biri kwa o!! *Bows down*
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ellashow: 12:16pm On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

My brother, we are all praying that God should answer these parasites prayers so that the rest of Nigerians Could have peace of mind.

I support biafra!
Why can't we create online petition or go to CHANGE.org to sign petition for actualization of Biafra in order to create world awareness to their DREAM Biafra. And it can really put pressure on the Nigerian government for dialogue...
I stand with my Ibo brothers to achieve their biafra. Please take a stand
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ezegozie(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Change your attitude towards others is the only solution to your pitiable predicament.

Have a new country today - Biafra, it won't change your situation until Igbos realise what they are doing to themselves and their unborn generation.

No investors from other regions and other countries around the world would come to the East cos they are freaking tribalistic and greedy. It's all about me attitude which is obvious to the whole world.

Take or reject my advice, na una know.

Oga take you advice to the South West.

We are not in any piteable condition and can never be.

We are rich, industrious and hardworking unlike an average Yoruba man who is lazy and always looks for white collar job.
tribe full of cowards.
Any person that thinks that Igbos are in a pitiable condition is insane.

We are doing fine and better than any oda tribe in Nigeria.

No other tribe is seeking for a country, but we feel that we are competent enough to have Biafra (with or without the SS) and still be as strong as we are.

Igbos no dey carry last be it in sense, strenght and any quality.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Ritualists Market Where People Buy Human Parts Found In Ilorin ...
naijagists.com/ritualists-market-where- ...
1 Jul 2014 ... July 1st, 2014 - Ritualists Market Where People Buy Human Parts For Money Rituals Found In Ilorin ...
Kwara Security: Police Discover Ritualists' Hideout In Ilorin - YouTube
1 Jul 2014
Kwara Security: Police Discover Ritualists' Hideout In Ilorin. Channels Television.
m.youtube.com
Photos/video: Kwara police uncovers ritualist den ... - Linda Ikeji's Blog
lindaikeji..com/.../photosvideo- ...
Ritualists den discovered In Ilorin, Kwara State!!! - Culture - Nigeria
www​.nairaland.com/.../ritualists-d...
I dont know which section to put this. Yesterday, the Nigerian police, Kwara St division claimed it had ...
Photos: Kwara Police Uncovers Ritualist Den In Illorin - Crime - Nigeria
www​.nairaland.com/.../photos-kw...
Ritualist den in Illorin The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at ...
Kwara: Politicians Buy Human Parts from Me - Ilorin Ritualist Human ...
newsrescue.com/kwara-politicians-buy- ...
25 Jul 2014 ... ILORIN —The Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, Mr Ambrose Aisabor, yesterday, paraded two ...
Press Release - Ritualists' Den: Kwara PDP accuses ... - Ilorin.Info
m.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=10996
2 Jul 2014 ... The Kwara State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has associated the discovery of a ...
Another Ritualist Den discovered in Ilorin, as government moves to ...
e-kwara.com/another-ritualist-den- ...
31 Jul 2014 ... Barely three weeks after the discovery of a dreadful den of kidnappers and ritualists in Ilorin, the Kwara ...
Photos/video: Kwara police uncovers ritualist den in Illorin | Scoop.ng
www​.scoop.ng/.../photosvideo-kwara- ...
Another Killer Den Discovered: Kwara Police Uncovers Ritualist ...
mangrovereporters.com/...kwara...ritualis...
The Kwara state Police command yesterday July 1st uncovered a ritualist den at Eyekorin road in Illorin, the Kwara state ...
12345Next »

HOME OF RITUALISM

Kwara is in North central not SW
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
Another yorubber Alfa cannibal who deals in human parts

[b]Explaining his role further in the profession on Wednesday
to thegazellenews.com , Gazali, who is a native of Folahan village, Adoodo Road, Owode, Yewa, Ogun State said:
” I am an Islamic teacher and a clergy and I own an Islamic school in Owode Yewa. I am also married with eight lovely children.
“I am also a native doctor. I cure people of ailments and help those who want to become rich quick to become rich by using human parts to prepare charms and concoctions for them”. He said most of the human parts he bought were sold to him by Kazeem.
“He used to sell one head, N3,000 depending on the market price and sometimes he sell at N8,000 per head. The soft bones that can easily be grinded into powder are very cheap so,I can pay any small amount to carry the pieces of bones. Sometimes I pay N1,000,” he confessed.
On why he decided to be buying full or complete human being for N30,000 or N40,000, he noted that It is cheaper, especially live human.
“You get a lot of parts especially costly parts from it and it is more powerful because the efficacy of the charm or concoction you prepared with live part cannot be compared with the ones you prepared with dead parts.
“For instance, the full life human being will give you blood when you kill him which you can use to prepare some medicine or charm. The same body will give you hairs from private parts, head and some beards or mustache. You can also cut out private parts. Each part of human being is useful. Even the meat and intestine, liver, heart, eyes, lips, tongues can be used for pepper soup. If you buy full human being for N30,000 or N40,000 and slice him into pieces, you can end up getting N100,000 or more because you get more than ten parts and therefore can yield good money,” he said.[/b]
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
Another yorubber human parts syndicate bursted

[b]The state Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), led by its Commander, Abba Kyari arrested Ajibade Rafiu, Fatai Akiwowo, Kazeem Sanni and Agboola Kolawole.
Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide paraded the suspects before journalists at the police headquarters, Ikeja, yesterday. The suspects painted a gruesome picture of how they exhumed dead bodies, bought and sold human parts and even attempted to sell life human beings for N40,000.According to them, life human being was sold for N40, 000, private parts N10, 000,
skull N8, 000 and hand N8, 000. Agboola Kola, 40, said his friend lured him with N32, 000 and they both exhumed the dead bodies of his two brothers and two sisters. Kola, who hailed from Ogun State, said he allowed his friend to exhume the bodies,
which he usually used for rituals, as he needed money to pay for his children’s school fees.

According to Kola, he and his friend exhumed two bodies and removed the heads
last August, saying they did the same in May 9, 2013 before the police arrested them.
Kola said there were over 20 burial graves in his family compound and that he and his friend exhumed the bodies in the night.
“I needed money to pay my children’s school fees. When I explained to my friend he said I should not worry and he promised to give me the money on the condition that both of us would exhume the bodies of my siblings who were buried in my
family compound.
“Last August we exhumed two of the bodies and he removed the heads from the bodies. He paid me N16, 000 for both heads. This year again, he came and told me that he needed another two heads and I agreed, as I needed money to solve the problem at home. So we exhumed the body in May 9. He paid me another N16,
000. Please people should forgive me. It was because of poverty that was why I got myself involved in such shameful act. There are so many people buried in our compound. We have over 20 burial graves in our compound. I will not do such thing again, please,” Kola said.[/b]
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Neplusultra(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2015
Ezegozie:

Oga take you advice to the South West.

We are not in any piteable condition and can never be.

We are rich, industrious and hardworking unlike an average Yoruba man who is lazy and always looks for white collar job.
tribe full of cowards.
Any person that thinks that Igbos are in a pitiable condition is insane.

We are doing fine and better than any oda tribe in Nigeria.

No other tribe is seeking for a country, but we feel that we are competent enough to have Biafra (with or without the SS) and still be as strong as we are.

Igbos no dey carry last be it in sense, strenght and any quality.
You shud av just posted dat picture for him of a woman lying down and rolling her opinion in a piece of paper inside her anus, dat shud be more detailed and comprehensive for him!!! Pathetic idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ajani683(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
Haaa
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:36pm On May 22, 2015
Human parts business is very lucrative in odumb republic. From their brothers in kwara to ogun to osun to lagos, South West-home of cannibalism and ritualism

[b]Kaseem Sanni also from Ogun State admitted to be engaged in the business of sale of human parts.
He said his friend, Fatai Akinwowo, struck a deal with him to provide life human being for N40, 000. Sanni, 23, who said he had not taken anybody to him, admitted he exhumed and sold three human heads.
Fatai Akinwowo from Osun State said it was one Alfa Jamiu who told him to buy human heads. Akinwowo said he engaged in the business out of poverty. According to him his friend Jamiu gave him N8, 000 to buy human head, promising to pay him N1, 000 after he might have delivered the human part. He said Jamiu paid N40, 000 for life human being.
Akinwowo said: “I know I have done something terrible. It was because of poverty.
Hunger made me to do such thing at a fee. Alfa Jamiu told me to bring human head at the rate of N8, 000. I had to look for it. He paid me N1, 000 for my efforts.
“He buys private part for N10, 000, head for N8, 000 and hand for N6, 000. I only bought human parts for him five times. Jamiu lives at the back of Elf in Idiroko area of Ogun State. Jamiu died on Thursday,” he said.
Ajibade Rafiu, 30, said he is a herbalist and resides at Owode area in Ogun State.
He said he never bargained with the other human parts dealers, saying they brought the parts on their own volition and he paid them. On how they were apprehended, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Braide said policemen attached to SARS arrested Jamiu in Owode, Ogun State with human hand which he wanted to sell for N21, 000. Jamiu was said to have confessed that Sanni sold it to him for N6, 000. Sanni said he sold two human heads to Jamiu and four human heads for another supplier called Kola. Kola was arrested in Owode with four heads, which he said were that of his siblings – two males and two females. Braide said the police were still investigating to know whether the human parts were truly exhumed or were victims of ritual killings.[/b]
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 22, 2015
Udmaster:
south east Villages are more beautiful and advanced than south west villages.. Abiriba village in Abia is more beautiful than Brown roof ibadan.

So why wait for one Obi to advice you guys before taking that Bold step? After all Jews the world over are relocating to Israel.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
gringringringringrin coolcoolcool
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ephemmm: 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
ermm...i don't understand you.
What market does other part of Nigeria have that anambara, abia or enugu dosen't?
What market does ogun state have that abia state dosen't, unless lagos is what you are referring to.

If una truly want Biafra, make una relocate and let's see, simple....
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
Normality:

OK when u start burning their shops or killing them, do u ask how they feed?

I am a very objective person, I don't go about saying irrelevant things about other tribes, but when hypocrisy stares eyes at me, I poke my fingers into its eyes.

Any idi0t from Nigeria, telling me am proud to be Nigeria that wants to debate with someone intelligent, that person should come let's go to National TV and debate, I will tear that person into shreds in matter of 5mins, if any hypocrite wants to debate how the rubbish country cares for Igbo people more than Biafra will care for Igbo speaking Biafrans, that person should volunteer him or herself.

Bloody hypocrites, God strike all you people claiming u love Biafrans more than they love and care for themselves.

You haven't made any sense here.
All I can deduce from that nonsensical essay you just put down is one Lad bereft of any form of ideological or even logically reasoning dancing naked on the streets of Naira land!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Mimee803: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
Pls let us suffer we agree we r lazy pls go nd don't wory abt us. Thank u ehn...
lawanson44:
If the ibos hearken to the admonition and advice of the Obi of Onitsha, the foôls who are running their dirty mouths on this forum are the ones who will suffer. If the Igbo man who sells motorcycle spareparts in Ibadan decides to close shop and return to the east, will the average lazy yoruba man garner the strenght and know-how to be able to get the spareparts from China and import them into ibadan to sell? I doubt!

The igbos should heed to his advice and let's see who suffers! Bunch of never-do-wells in the South West!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ellashow: 12:45pm On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

You sound like when the battle start, you'd relocate your family to the SW.

It seems you were ready for this kind of news to pounce on them.

You are so funny
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by knowledgeable: 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.

Igbo or Biafra are already in regional economy with the frontier of Cameron well into Central Africa and beyond.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

you see why I said that you yorubas are cursed?
the king gave gud advice to his people. & I haven 't evn read where he mentioned. Yorubas & you Yorubas came into igbo internal affair to derail d thread.
wen will you Yorubas hear or see Igbo or Biafra & thing dat are not your business. & ignore it & walk pass it.
you Yorubas have big problem.

Babe! U too fine for all diz kind gutter words ur using on a whole people (dats if ur d one in ur profile pic).

Dis r idle words r wld b used against u in d court of God!

Calm down baby!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ellashow: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

A lot of Igbos would. Else the powerful men and women in your clan would e clamoring for change.
Chimamanda would support Biafra cause. Your artists with access to international communities would clamor for Biafra.
But nah, they're busy singing in yoruba grin

Lol to 'busy singing in yoruba'.
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
But you claim its ayorba state?
sarahatuba:

Kwara is in North central not SW
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:51pm On May 22, 2015
Education or not, yorubbers are savages and cannibals. They did this to a blood brother...hehehe

[b]The two suspected ritual killers, Omotola Ajayi and Toyin Ajayi, arrested by police on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at their Third Avenue, B Close House 6, Festac Town, Lagos, are graduates. According to information made available to our correspondent on Tuesday by the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Command, Mrs. Ngozi Braide, the duo graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, and Lagos State University, respectively.
Omotola, 47, had told men of the Festac Town police station that he read Agricultural Science in FUNAAB, but the university disowned him; while Toyin, 30, read Mathematics/Statistics in LASU. Contrary to media reports, apart from the decapitated body of a male victim found in their abode, bowls containing blood and sacks containing human parts were parts of exhibits retrieved by the police. Besides, Braide said, one dry and one fresh human skulls were also found in the building after the police conducted a thorough search on the said property, located in the neighbourhood of Nigerian Immigration Service (Passport) office.
When our correspondent visited Third Avenue, B Close on Wednesday, House 6 was deserted, as police had
put it under lock and key. It was a twin-duplex, and weeds could be seen in the compound. The green colour on the building has almost lost its shine.
Braide said, “Both of them are graduates. The elder, Omotola, graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, with B.Sc Agric Science, while Toyin graduated from LASU. He had a B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2015
emmajiya:

You haven't made any sense here.
All I can deduce from that nonsensical essay you just put down is one Lad bereft of any form of ideological or even logically reasoning dancing naked on the streets of Naira land!

And you sir, is afraid of the truth and a ludicrous hypocrite, thanks.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

By using your media....yorubas has the media in Nigeria, use it to call for IGBOs to leave Nigeria and convince your Masters in the North to let us go

Media power isnt a tribe's monopoly! Yorubas r perceived to be media giants cos we embraced technology way before any people even in Africa. However, d world is a global village now n such an advantage is irrelevant cos even u as an individual can set up ur own media coy!

In modern Yoruba life, am not sure there's a dedicated medium of churning out anti-biafran statements! We simply dont care!!!

I fink many biafrans proponents r rather pained that we Yorubas r refusing to b used for selfish n clannish purposes.

U can ask d Hausas, we r no slaves to dem buh partners! If they wl let u go!

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ephemmm: 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
YOU ARE A BABOON!

Seriously, na so he pained you reach?
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
But you claim its ayorba state?

Please show me where ''I claimed its a yoruba state''
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
Ellashow:

Lol to 'busy singing in yoruba'.
I can't stop laughing

Yes nah! Even thr tupac i mean Phyno now raps in Yoruba too!!!

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
Those involve in the ritual game are yooloba origins of kwara,go through the Source one after the other
sarahatuba:

Please show me where ''I claimed its a yoruba state''
do you need moreso that I can paste it here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.