Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Special Communion Services Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Communion Services Testimonies (1518 Views)

Special Communion Services Testimonies / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Communion Services Testimonies by tunji09(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2015
HIV Positive turned Negative!
“For 25 years, I was a virgin. When I proposed to the woman I desired to marry, she agreed, but never told me that she had human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) .while we were in courtship for two years, she took drugs secretly to suppress it. Only July 5, 2012, I got job that required my travelling from Kano to Lagos. When I got there, I was told to go for HIV test. That was how I discovered that I had the virus. Shortly after, my brother called from Kano to inform me that the woman I was in a relationship with has HIV positive and was dead. Later, I was privilege to speak to bishop Oyedepo on phone and I told him about my challenge. He instructed me to attend the Sunday service, which was a communion service. That day, I partook of the communion in faith and believed that I was healed. The following day, I went to the clinic for a blood test; lo and behold, I am now HIV negative! Praise the Lord!—Solomon,O.

Join us this Sunday@ special Communion service, May 24, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Healed of tuberculosis!
“I joined this commission In September 2013 through a pamphlet I got during one of the outreaches before then; I suffered from tuberculosis (TB) and could not walk short distances. The first day I came, bishop Oyedepo said, “If you attend this church for three month and there is no change in your life, you can leave” I believed him!
During one of the communion services, the bishop instructed us to go for medical test and we would discover that every of our affliction were gone. I immediately, I keyed into it. Therefore, I stopped taking my medications and since October 2013 till date, I have not had any symptom of tuberculosis. I give God all the glory!”---Plus Udoh
2- Year stroke terminated!
“In November 2012, I was afflicted with full blown stroke. I could neither move my hands nor legs. In 2013, God connected me with someone who advised me to come and receive my healing in this church. Since then, I obeyed every instruction from the altar and believed God for my healing. I also participated in the 21-days prayer and fasting of 2014. When the 21- day’s prayer and fasting for 2015 was announced, I determined not just to be a participant but a partaker of it. During the communion service of Sunday, January 4, 2015, I partook of it in faith and believed God for his intervention. Meanwhile, I have been on medications which I took twice daily. However, since January 4, 2015, I have not taken those medications. I give God all the glory!”----Olive Udeh

Breast Cancer Healed!
“I joined this commission in May 2013. I only attended a service, before I went back to school. While in school, I was diagnosed with breast cancer; I became sorrowful. I called my sister and she told me that there would be communion service on Sunday.so, I boarded a night bus from Jos to Lagos and arrived on Saturday. When I got home, a close relative suggested that I used concoction, I would be healed. I said to him, I will rather die than drink concoction. Nothing shall share the glory of God in my life. As I partook of the communion that Sunday, I felt a burning sensation. When I woke up on Monday morning, the reddish spot on my breast had disappeared! Praise the lord!”---Adeola Mary

Kidney problem destroyed Via Communion!
“Before I joined this commission, one of my sisters suffered from kidney problem. During one of the communion service, I partook of the communion and used myself as a point of contact to my sister. When I got home that day, I soaked her picture in the communion. I also placed bishop Oyedepo picture and that of his wife on her ad said, “You kidney problem, since you cannot be found in the lives of these two servant of God, I command you to leave my sister, in the name of Jesus. Behold, on Monday morning, I got a call from my sister and surprisingly, she said, Brother, the God of your commission is great; the kidney problem has disappeared. I give all the praise to the God of this commission!”---Segun,O.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Beauty Atheists Cannot Appreciate / Happy Birthday Dr. Sign Fireman! / The Problem Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.