Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE (48528 Views)

Which Is Bette Between These Drinks: Teem Or Mirinda / Nigeria And Fake Product / Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by orubebe1(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
Is this teem or temmy

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by princemillla(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
U has similar experience at iyana ipaja. I bought table water After some distance away from the seller I decide top consume. First I notice the tamper proof was not sealed, the water had borehole taste. I can't return it.

Advice: becareful of what you consume. If you must buy on the road, make sure u check well
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmm report iit n get a crate of same drink
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by hadura29(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
Water would have been better. Don't drink it so good you noticed.

Spreads mat.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:
Na dat type dem dey sell for rivers state na. Even Delta. Anoda type dey?
grin
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Jeus(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
Na wa for you......
First thing you observed na the cap!
Because you not fit buy your own.
Anyways, Good Work!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by STEVENcrack(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
Who cares, as long as it is bitter.

Is there anything in lagos that does not not have fake, even human being sef get fake..or are u a JJC.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 21, 2015
sauceny:

Nobody drinks Gulder nor Small stout this days.

What do people now dink then?

ORIJIN
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Akalia(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
was here
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

grin
Am surprised o. Cos I bought it several times in camp last year. And still buy it in DT
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Babyrex(f): 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
gnykelly:

I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth
this has been around for a while now, been seeing it for almost a year self.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Akalia(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
Jeus:
Na wa for you......

First thing you observed na the cap!

Because you not fit buy your own.

Anyways, Good Work!
y u dey talk like this, d op just aired his observation
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by OkunrinMeta: 9:27pm On May 21, 2015
That is not Teem, that is liquid soap done with team bottle. I think you already know this

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Doyinne(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
With my knowledge of the product, I guess it's not fake. Teem or Mountain Dew has two caps each, depending on what is available at the time of production.

Teem has green and whites caps.
Mountain Dew has green and black caps

To easily identify fake ones, always check the neck for the codes: batch No, MFD, BB.

Also note that Mountain Dew's bottle has been redesigned, now lighter.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by davidque007(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
Its most likely the original TEEM, 'cos I have seen the white bottle cover Teem in abuja too and it tastes the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by frisky2good(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
How does the original look?
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by bakila: 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
QThat is how teem looks like for the past one year.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by mafioso47(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
I actually cautioned someone on this yesterday.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
sauceny:

Nobody drinks Gulder nor Small stout this days.
bros y?
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:

Am surprised o. Cos I bought it several times in camp last year. And still buy it in DT
The teem with white cover?
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by tottinova: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
Thank God I don't take TEEM...
if no be fanta, den I'm not interested
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
Just like the expired poison I drank today undecided
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
Even Viju milk is losing its thickness everyday undecided
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by RomanceLander(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2015
I like vigilant pipo, it takes only a careful person to be security conscious
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by loomer: 9:37pm On May 21, 2015
The one with white cap na captain of the side

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by vision2050: 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
Iya sikira teem, bros drink something grin
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by 2kris(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
It looks lik palm wine
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
Shey na the color of cap you wan drink abi na wetin dey inside?
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by bolaji3071(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2015
gnykelly:

I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth
op it has been changed for d past years now. So it is still the real product.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Acidosis(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2015
buzquet:
Abeg na Insyd molue u dey? Caz dis drink is only made 4 molue passenger
Really?

How about la casera?coke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.