Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE (48524 Views)

Which Is Bette Between These Drinks: Teem Or Mirinda / Nigeria And Fake Product / Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
PIRATE @ IT AGAIN............Lol, joking tho
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by tablu: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
Sprite must be inside d difference is clear...
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Alrightie
Already did.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by UniqueGem(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
Why are some uninformed ignorants ranting fake!!! Fake!!! Everywhere? If you're a regular consumer of Teem or any other 7up bottling company product, you would notice the caps of a particular plastic bottle vary(i guess depending on availability). Teem comes in two caps white and green, Pepsi white and blue, Mountain dew green and darker green(like black) etc. Teem infact is my best soft drink and i'm very conversant with this, it's very original. Even the ones in bottle(breakable) comes in diff crown covers green and white. Don't castigate without proof please.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by bstringz(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
osizi06:
I wil probably go for dat fake one.

Lolzzzz, some people on nairaland are just fucking hilarious. Wetin this one dey talk na... Mugu. Lol
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:
Already did.
Seen, u'v got another
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
So, we have all decided that it is fake.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Seen, u'v got another
Okay
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Cmanforall: 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
gnykelly:

I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth

Op... You've done well to bring this to the public, and especially 7UP Bottling company...
I first made this observation in 2010... When I bought the green-capped team @ABC park. A lady sitting next to me later bought the 'white-capped' Teem. Hers doesn't look adulterated cos it was sealed. And she said it got that same Teem taste...
FastForward..... One day I needed to take Teem... And all the seller had was the 'white-capped' Teem(she convinced me its from the factory)... As a matter of urgency, I gulped it and got refreshed.
It still got that Teem taste(like the previous lady said).
If this is fake, the producer must have that 7UP formular for Teem.
Then if the 'white' and 'green' capped Teems are region-based, then 7UP should clearly state it to the public.

Op.. Tnx once again for bringing this to NL and hitting fp... #meanwhile, you just denied dat ur neighbour some refreshments. Lol
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by olumide4christ: 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
Its the original one!! INFACT, I take TEEM a lot and for almost 1 year now, the ones I have been buying have the white cap.

So, no cause for any alarm.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 1:49am On May 22, 2015
priscaoge:
In this part of the World we live, anything is possible lipsrsealed

The poster above me has been jilted lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Sorry bro, such is life grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by viqtanium: 2:30am On May 22, 2015
I don't think it's fake 'cos I've seen and drank one before about a year ago. I first thought so myself but realised they use both caps 'cos I bought it from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by kuuljay(m): 3:08am On May 22, 2015
don't drink it!!! I don't trust the out going president
wait till after may 29th let's be sure!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 3:23am On May 22, 2015
Na d white cap I knw o

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 3:48am On May 22, 2015
you are free to consume it! case closed
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by gnykelly(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2015
Cmanforall:

Op... You've done well to bring this to the public, and especially 7UP Bottling company...
I first made this observation in 2010... When I bought the green-capped team @ABC park. A lady sitting next to me later bought the 'white-capped' Teem. Hers doesn't look adulterated cos it was sealed. And she said it got that same Teem taste...
FastForward..... One day I needed to take Teem... And all the seller had was the 'white-capped' Teem(she convinced me its from the factory)... As a matter of urgency, I gulped it and got refreshed.
It still got that Teem taste(like the previous lady said).
If this is fake, the producer must have that 7UP formular for Teem.
Then if the 'white' and 'green' capped Teems are region-based, then 7UP should clearly state it to the public.

Op.. Tnx once again for bringing this to NL and hitting fp... #meanwhile, you just denied dat ur neighbour some refreshments. Lol

well I think there is something we call standardization. please enlighten fellow NLers.

as for my fellow passenger, I wouldn't let him die ignorantly. most especially when he is paying from his refreshments.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 6:15am On May 22, 2015
gnykelly:

I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth
op teem does no have fake i deal in those products in whole sales only.they supply it batch to batch white &green cap.if they supply u white cover this week next week they supply you green.same company same test.reason is when you have any complain is or dented ones in previous supplies return it they can easily identify that your previous supply is white. incase u dont bliv quote me i wil send pix 4u.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by eluquenson(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
Pls stop spreading fake news here & if you are a regular buyer of 7up you will know it's not a fake as they do produce white cap and green cap, why are you guys in a haste of making fp without prior consultation and this product is fmcg.
Nigerians sometimes eh

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Doyinne(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2015
gnykelly:

hope you know what is called standardization. even if they have to change the cap. the public should be aware.

Sure. The company breached no standard with this. People who are complaing are perhaps not familiar with the product.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by osizi06(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2015
bstringz:

Lolzzzz, some people on nairaland are just fucking hilarious. Wetin this one dey talk na... Mugu. Lol
u dey call me mugu. Bt i make u laff na. Thank yur God say i don repent. U for nor like wetin go see. Smh
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by kesspeakz(f): 7:24am On May 22, 2015
I think it's the same teem, cos u hardly see the ones with the green cap again these days. Nice observation tho.

Pls visit my blog http://kesspeakz..com/?m=1 for relationship, dating and life related issues. You won't regret it.. Thanks!
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by gnykelly(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
Adikam:
op teem does no have fake i deal in those products in whole sales only.they supply it batch to batch white &green cap.if they supply u white cover this week next week they supply you green.same company same test.reason is when you have any complain is or dented ones in previous supplies return it they can easily identify that your previous supply is white. incase u dont bliv quote me i wil send pix 4u.

the company itself should come out and clear the air. you can't cap some with green with the name of the product on it.then the other one pure white. it is susceptible to adulteration.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2015
That one fit be kunu or fura de nunu repackaged in a green bottle
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by abimbawealth(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2015
This one na otapiapia o, no be fake alone...Naija, we hail thee
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by kafero(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2015
It is not fake. Teem has two caps - green and white. I buy directly from the company and both caps are supplied depending on what they have on ground. But please ooooo it is not fake.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
This has been trending in Rivers State..

Dunno of another undecided. It's not fake..

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by ayoadebo(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2015
i dont think the drink is fake, the problem comes from the manufacturer. We have been supplied such before ,they aren't consitent wt the colors of the cover. if you observe pepsi,mirinda and their other products you will notice this discrepancy. So the fingers should be pointed at the manufacturer ,the standards is low.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by swagdopey: 9:28am On May 22, 2015
In riverz state, its not green rather its a white cap.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by ibro360(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
lagos sin city
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by buzquet(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=33972564]
Mr. Idíot
Is it a crime to board molue?
Is it possible for all Nigerians to own a car?
Somebody made a good observation and even took time and money to share it and the only stupıd thing you could say it about molue... sad
Grow up and use your brain.
On the topic, NAFDAC should do the needful ASAP. This guys are desperate and will do anything for money. [/quote mr sufayoo! U r an infant! U nid to grow up fast]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.