Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! (1597 Views)

Nissan Primera - Naija Used. Great Value. {SOLD} / Lexus GS300 07 Model...3million... I Call It The Beast...for Men With CLASS / Save time and money! Check current AuctionExport PROMOTIONS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by phammyus: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2009
2003 Toyota Camry LE. This just arrived and everything about it is great.
The interior, exterior, tyres, and engine are all sparkling neat and in good condition.
If you are really looking for value for your money, check on this car. I'm sure you'll be happy you did.

JTDBE32K830217519

Odometer: 252442 km / 156859 mile (a well maintained high way car)

Price: 2M

Contact Phammyus on 08028305006 or phammyus@yahoo.com for inspection and further infomation.

Have a preview below!

Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by phammyus: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2009
Interior pics

Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
Thanks for posting the VIN number as recommended by the Administrators of this site. Please cross check and update the posted mileage to coincide with the mileage as reported by carfax/autocheck. Keep up the good work and honesty.  Thanks

Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Busybody2(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
phammyus:

2003 Toyota Camry LE. This just arrived and everything about it is great.
The interior, exterior, tyres, and engine are all sparkling neat and in good condition.
If you are really looking for value for your money, check on this car. I'm sure you'll be happy you did.

JTDBE32K830217519

Odometer: 52442

Price: 2M

Contact Phammyus on 08028305006 or phammyus@yahoo.com for inspection and further infomation.

Have a preview below!

Monitor_1:

Thanks for posting the VIN number as recommended by the Administrators of this site. Please cross check and update the posted mileage to coincide with the mileage as reported by carfax/autocheck. Keep up the good work and honesty.  Thanks

I wonder what needs cross checking and clarification and updating undecided

I wonder how someone in one breath can say they agree with Jesarmy's stance about the need for discretion when needing to correct their fellow's oversight, yet in the same breath go and do something that goes against the grain

I wonder who it is that likes speaking from both sides of their mouth undecided

I wonder if it is Igwe's reincarnation, but the glaring difference this time, is that only one person has the password to the username cool

I wonder if Sisthren Sisijinx agrees that my hunch is right lipsrsealed
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by gestapo(f): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
Monitor_1:

igwe1 you are a dumb kakalaki, a vin has been provided you are still here talking nonsesnse about cross checks, guess what, you have been long forgotten and tell your cohorts that the chicken have come to roost. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
Monitor_1:

The admonition above was very respectful. The car's odometer reading, per carfax, should be at least 252,052km. The poster probably just had a typo and didn't intentionally falsify the advertizement, he  probably did not omit the 1st digit maliciously.

Let's strive not to derail this thread. I'm sure the original poster will correct the issue. This monitor is here to stay!

Monitor_1
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by gestapo(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
Monitor_1:

The admonition above was very respectful. The car's odometer reading, per carfax, should be at least 252,052km. The poster probably just had a typo and didn't intentionally falsify the advertizement, he  probably did not omit the 1st digit maliciously.

Let's strive not to derail this thread. I'm sure the original poster will correct the issue. This monitor is here to stay!

Monitor_1

igwe1 you and your jenju crew are already licking your wounds, if you did not want to derail the thread, why did you not send the poster an email first, instead of coming out here to spew nonsense, and derailing the thread, i tell you and your friends to stop this chilish attitudes and face business here if there is any left for you, if you dont change this your new username would be forgotten in the next few days i can promise you that, nonsense angry angry
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by gestapo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
and here comes IGWE!! the reincarnation of igwe1, firearmy, Monitor_1 all of them shall be wiped off in no time tongue tongue
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
If you do have not sales related issues to post on this thread, please respect the dealer by not derailing his/her thread

@gestapo:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232235.0.html#msg3456796
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by IGWE3(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by gestapo(f): 1:40am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by phammyus: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2009
I do not want people to mix issues up here and allow unresolved things to linger on till God knows when. Please i don't want argybargy on my thread.

Monitor 1, i don't have any grudge against you because it's no issue to me and i respect woman a lot. It's just that you reneged on your promise so soon. You started it and you want it to stop immediately, it's not possible like that sister. You should have sent me a mail and await my action. I assure you, you'll be glad you did because i'm not incorrigible. Nevertheless, do not let us cry over spilt milk. cool

@ others, thanks for your supports and comments. I thinks we should continue to handle issues with civility, the earlier we do the better for all of us. Thanks once again.
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by gestapo(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2009
phammyus:

I do not want people to mix issues up here and allow unresolved things to linger on till God knows when. Please i don't want argybargy on my thread.

Monitor 1, i don't have any grudge against you because it's no issue to me and i respect woman a lot. It's just that you reneged on your promise so soon. You started it and you want it to stop immediately, it's not possible like that sister. You should have sent me a mail and await my action. I assure you, you'll be glad you did because i'm not incorrigible. Nevertheless, do not let us cry over spilt milk.  cool

@ others, thanks for your supports and comments. I thinks we should continue to handle issues with civility, the earlier we do the better for all of us. Thanks once again.

phammyus, you are getiing it wrong, Monitor_1 is not a woman, he is a reincarnation of igwe1, we are just giving him some little more time before we nail him finally, this is a clear evidence and the matter has been taken up immediately. good luck on your sale
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 13, 2009
phammyus:

Monitor 1, i don't have any grudge against you because it's no issue to me and i respect woman a lot. It's just that you reneged on your promise so soon. You started it and you want it to stop immediately, it's not possible like that sister. You should have sent me a mail and await my action. I assure you, you'll be glad you did because i'm not incorrigible. Nevertheless, do not let us cry over spilt milk. cool

phammyus,

No one is perfect and I for one am willing to apologize when someone feels offended by me. I sent you an email earlier and I wish you had read it before posting your response.  I honestly did not think a typo in the form of missing one digit was a big deal. That was why I pointed it out politely without making any negative insinuations. If it offended you, I'm very sorry. Please check you email for a formal apology.

As for the others who are attempting to associate me with their brohaha, all I can say is, this sister does not have the energy to fight. They are free to believe what they choose. Time will tell that I am only doing my bit to make this place better.

To my sisters Busy_Body and gustapo, attacking me and calling me Igwe,  I feel very sorry that your malice against other nairalanders is having this much impact on you.  I'd suggest that you all make up and stop the negativity.  I have nothing but love for you.

I will continue to perform this voluntary moderator duty, and as long as I do not violate any forum rules and respect everyone,  I'm sure Mr. Seun would be glad to have me arround.
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by phammyus: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2009
Ok, no worries. Thanks.
Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! by Busybody2(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
Monitor_1:

phammyus,

No one is perfect and I for one am willing to apologize when someone feels offended by me. I sent you an email earlier and I wish you had read it before posting your response.  I honestly did not think a typo in the form of missing one digit was a big deal. That was why I pointed it out politely without making any negative insinuations. If it offended you, I'm very sorry. Please check you email for a formal apology.

As for the others who are attempting to associate me with their brohaha, all I can say is, this sister does not have the energy to fight. They are free to believe what they choose. Time will tell that I am only doing my bit to make this place better.

To my sisters Busy_Body and gustapo, attacking me and calling me Igwe,  I feel very sorry that your malice against other nairalanders is having this much impact on you.  I'd suggest that you all make up and stop the negativity.  I have nothing but love for you.

I will continue to perform this voluntary moderator duty, and as long as I do not violate any forum rules and respect everyone,  I'm sure Mr. Seun would be glad to have me arround.

Did your outlandish action on this thread not buttress and reinforce what I said about the previous attacks on the OP from your quarter undecided

Calling you a mole, male and a reincarnation of Igwe is not a personal attack, but straight up fact. Though the difference is that there is only one user who has the password to this account name cool

And for your information, I don't bear no malice towards anyone, and God is my witness. I am not the 50 something year old who is chasing 30 something year old guys on a forum owned by a 20 something year old entrepreneur  cool

It is not too late to start leading a truthful,decent and morally acceptable life. We are all accountable to someone or something, otherwise those scientists would not be looking for the God Particle aka Higgs Boson, and pay close attention to this website again, refresh it every 20 minutes or so, and marvel at how many more names get added because we are all mortal beings with a very short shelf life lipsrsealed  http://www.gonetoosoon.org/

A word is enough for the wise cool

@ Phammyus

May your business wax on from strength to strength, and sorry, it is never my intention to derail threads in the auto section, God sees my heart, I am out.

(1) (Reply)

Tippers, Tippers, And (guess What?), More Tippers - Pics Included / 2002 Infinity Qx4 For Sale 1.9 Million Call For Inspection / Kia 2700 Truck For Sale : Bought Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.