Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? (10320 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
megastu:
Hahahahahahaha.

I Just saw this post and laughed. We came back from school in Europe when $ was still $1-N120. Now you know what $ is today.
Pls don't tell me you're in Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by megastu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Well, i guess we all can't run away. I am fully settled here now, anyway. I travel to several countries and literally have visas to all developed countries in the world. It is what it is anyway.

For younger ones, it is the best to do, but not for us at this time.
feckos:

So are you still in Nigeria now?

Honestly some of us believed so much in Naija...my wife won't even forgive me for all the ignored opportunities abroad...here I am today desperately looking for an escape route by all means at least for my kids.

Naija is looking hopeless by the day.
Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Younger ones learn o. The Nigeria of 2020 is still a paradise to the one coming. In the next 20 years, children will kill their parents for making them Nigerian citizens. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2021
megastu:
Well, i guess we all can't run away. I am fully settled here now, anyway. I travel to several countries and literally have visas to all developed countries in the world. It is what it is anyway.

Lucky you.
Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by megastu(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol, it is not that bad na. Must parents do everything for their children?

I lost my father while still in university but I still finished school, did a master's abroad. Everybody will be fine.
tensazangetsu20:
Younger ones learn o. The Nigeria of 2020 is still a paradise to the one coming. In the next 20 years, children will kill their parents for making them Nigerian citizens. lipsrsealed
Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
megastu:
It is called Hogopleiden. Its actually just a temporary permit for one year, where you are expected to find a job within that year or start an "innovative" business, or leave holland.

Anyway, i think i have made up my  mind to stay back in Nigeria.
As at today, Do you regret not leaving for the Netherlands or staying in Nigeria favored you better?
Just curious.
Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
megastu:

Just saw this now. Great!
Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
As at today, Do you regret not leaving for the Netherlands or staying in Nigeria favored you better?
Just curious.
Maybe he's rich cause rich people don't have problem living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Go To The Netherlands Or Remain In Nigeria? by charles2468(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Limassol post=105808892]You should be forgiven for your miscalculations and missteps,however, you should be noted as an individual with little foresight ,morever, you are not alone - alot of people who actually have the means to leave never did mainly due to wishful thinking that "the country will get better in the foreseeable future". Am glad such people are now learning the hard way. Additionally, i sincerely hope young people take note and make hay while the sun shines.

I personally have tried to make hay while the sun shines but a lot of factors are limiting me, I made first attempt 2019 and got scammed, currently to raise money is my major problem, I really need connections my people, this is a dream I want to achieve now

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Northeast Travel Guide For The Unhinged / Aviation Minister, Keyamo Orders Suspension Of Dana Air Pending Audit / Motives Behind The Constant Desire To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.