Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman (20423 Views)

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2015
socialmediaman:
Ordinarily, Fayose would be right on this, but He should have pointed this out before the election, he is a member of the governors forum, when you keep quiet during an important meeting of Governors to elect a leader, only to come out later and start criticizing, that's not right at all, that could also mean sabotage or rebellion

I keep telling you that you're a VERY confused partisan folk...a poison to Nigeria and patriotism...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by winnieG1(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2015
danot1030:
For the first time I am agreeing with Fayose on this issue.
If you look at the man's perspective, he is overly right. i like this kind of man who will always put the ruling party on their toes to be on the rght track.

[size=15pt]God bless Fayose for this one.[/size]
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I keep telling you that you're a VERY confused partisan folk...a poison to Nigeria and patriotism...

I needed to laugh this morning!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by danny301: 9:06am On May 22, 2015
Fayose is busy faulting almost everything yet I have not heard of anything he did for the people of his state since his election... Well, he has some points sha, but to say the least, he talks too much.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by boluyongp(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2015
Eco2580:
Sincerely speaking Amechi & co made a mistake by selecting an incompetent person as Chairman of NGF,
1. He hasnt implement Minimum wage.
2. He owed 3 months salaries
3. Zamfara state is greatly indebt.
We are in CHANGE era we need people with outstanding achievements regardless of their regions.
You can ask anybody from Zamfara to prove what i wrt.
The NGF is not an executive post so anyone can be the head. The chairman is just to merely preside over meetings and speak to camera. It doesn't weild much power so all the faults you listed in Yari doesn't affect in any big way how the NGF would be run, he's not executing anything, no bridges to build, no salaries to pay or roads to repair. Its just a gathering for Governors to "gossip" and know each other, Its not really for the nation, it was formed by the governors and for themselves. It is not even a constitutional body. Its like an old boys association. So, don't see it as an important powerful forum, the president is not obliged to recognise them neither is it mandatory to have a NGF in the country.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

I needed to laugh this morning!

gringringrin laugh wella boss...they no dey collect tax for am grin good morning Sir...cheesy
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by papoose999(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
modath:

What's the NGF for Just a way to blackmail the president into submission....

Fayose has a problem with everything that is not to PDP's advantage... He never dreamt he could live a day where PDP isn't in control of the center... He is also talking about due process.. Really?!!!! grin

He still has enough time to criticise now, he will soon get into real governnance and be swarmed with keeping Ekiti afloat...

I hope and pray he doesn't get impeached so he and my ekiti kinfolks will know what it is to run a state on the 2nd least fed allocation with zero extra support fromthe federal and an occasional withholding of funds for perceived misdeeds.... smiley

i dnt thnk u read d full story...anytym u c a topic abt fayose u go straight down 2 d comment section nd write rubbish...slowpoke
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by papoose999(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2015
modath:

What's the NGF for Just a way to blackmail the president into submission....

Fayose has a problem with everything that is not to PDP's advantage... He never dreamt he could live a day where PDP isn't in control of the center... He is also talking about due process.. Really?!!!! grin

He still has enough time to criticise now, he will soon get into real governnance and be swarmed with keeping Ekiti afloat...

I hope and pray he doesn't get impeached so he and my ekiti kinfolks will know what it is to run a state on the 2nd least fed allocation with zero extra support fromthe federal and an occasional withholding of funds for perceived misdeeds.... smiley

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin laugh wella boss...they no dey collect tax for am grin good morning Sir...cheesy

You just tore an Albert Einstein to shreds. ...
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:20am On May 22, 2015
Truth is bitter but FFK just made a nice speech.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by 49cents(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Governors forum should be scrapped because of its nuisance on the polity.

Fayose is the true face of opposition in an APC controlled Nigeria, I just can't stop loving his antics

You typed my mind

NGF is not beneficial to the governed so why are we interested in who heads it or not......its only a group to pressure the president to do their bidding

When in 2012 Dr Oknaji wanted the excess earnings to be put in a Sovereign Wealth Fund, it was this self serving NGF under Amaeachi that oppossed such a good idea but they opined against it and even hired Osinbajo to fight it in court till it was stopped
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

You just tore an Albert Einstein to shreds. ...

gringrin I just wanna pick those of them making too much noise and writing thesis here to show them that what drives them isn't patriotism as they want us to believe but simply ethno religious sentiments... maybe Jonathan should appoint ministers for babaonechance since he wants clue from Jonathan...or David Mark appoint Senate president for incoming house...because that's synonymous with what Amechi did...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by socialmediaman: 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Stop hating my brother, I look at both sides of a story before I criticize. All governors were informed about this meeting and its purpose, Fayose should have attended that meeting or at least sent a letter to them to communicate his opinion on the matter, he refused to do so, now he comes to make headlines as an after thought?

Now consider this, you're a member of a class, and the teacher invites everyone to a meeting to reschedule an exam because he would soon travel, you refuse to go for reasons best known to you, then when you hear it was scheduled for a Sunday, that's when you come out to start crying foul?

Like I inferred, he would have been absolutely right if he had attended the meeting, objected to the election and staged a walk-out in protest, or at least if he had written to them before the meeting, stating that he objected to the election which would exclude incoming governors.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

Stop hating my brother, I look at both sides of a story before I criticize. All governors were informed about this meeting and its purpose, Fayose should have attended that meeting or at least sent a letter to them to communicate his opinion on the matter, he refused to do so, now he comes to make headlines as an after thought?

Now consider this, you're a member of a class, and the teacher invites everyone to a meeting to reschedule an exam because he would soon travel, you refuse to go for reasons best known to you, then when you hear it was scheduled for a Sunday, that's when you come out to start crying foul?

Like I inferred, he would have been absolutely right if he had attended the meeting, objected to the election and staged a walk-out in protest, or at least if he had written to them before the meeting, stating that he objected to the election which would exclude incoming governors.

1)Who's hating you?...quit being delusional... I am simply pointing out to you how false and hypocritical you're... hence a poison to yourself and more to society...

2)NGF have double faction... Was the other faction part of that move?...Not at all...Jona Jang have confirmed that severally...

3)Was the outgoing governors suppose to even contemplate electing leaders for incoming governors if there are NO ulterior motives...Are the incoming governors not competent enough to elect their leaders?...If they can lead their states, why can't they elect their own leaders?...

4)Your analogy is simply skewed, myopic and doesn't apply here at all...

5)You looked at NO two sides. You're one partisan folk who doesn't understand patriotism and know the road to truth...
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by phemmy1987: 10:29am On May 22, 2015
fayose needs to concentrate more on the governance of his state. He should talk less and act responsibly.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by modath(f): 10:34am On May 22, 2015
papoose999:
i dnt thnk u read d full story...anytym u c a topic abt fayose u go straight down 2 d comment section nd write rubbish... slowpoke

Slowpoke is your best shot Sorry ooo.

What's the use of the NGF to the nation ?

When NGF becomes a constitutionally recognised body& not a gentleman's gathering that was borne off the majority PDP govs desire to force the president's hand, when 19 is greater than 16 and when 7 is no longer enough to form a quorum then Fayose can go on to talk about due process.

Yari is supposed to stand in for a year, even Akpabio didn't see nothing wrong with the move...I thought mama Piss said there should be no vacuum anywhere which is why she did her mini coup against Aisha.

I know more about Fayose and will stand by my earlier assertion,so miss me with your childish name calling and tantrums!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Akainzo(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2015
Abugab:
First time I am seeing the controversial Fayose make a very sane and sensible statement in recent times. Afterall, the people who will constitute the bulk of the forum are yet to be sworn-in, why elect a leader for them when they can elect one themselves?

Fayose is ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

The NGF is an association that deserves leadership AT EVERY POINT in time. That Yari is elected Chairman now is part of the process of any association as those that elected him are Governors, the Governors-elect are NOT members of NGF and thus have no say or input.

Fayose come June 1 can be a member of NGF but NOT ALL will still be members, in fact both Amaechi and Jang would not be members come June 1. Now when NGF convenes on June 1 or after, how would the meeting progress when both factional leaders are NO MORE members of the association? That is a recipe for disaster.

Now with Yari as Chairman, the NGF as an association can have a properly managed transition. Fayose is just yarning balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by socialmediaman: 10:46am On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Who's hating you?...quit being delusional... I am simply pointing out to you how false and hypocritical you're... hence a poison to yourself and more to society...

2)NGF have double faction... Was the other faction part of that move?...Not at all...Jona Jang have confirmed that severally...

3)Was the outgoing governors suppose to even contemplate electing leaders for incoming governors if there are NO ulterior motives...Are the incoming governors not competent enough to elect their leaders?...If they can lead their states, why can't they elect their own leaders?...

4)Your analogy is simply skewed, myopic and doesn't apply here at all...

5)You looked at NO two sides. You're one partisan folk who doesn't understand patriotism and know the road to truth...

2. NGF has said they have no 2 factions and they agreed that Amaechi was the substansive chairman of the forum, 16 isn't greater than 19, is it?

Was the other faction part of it? Yes, Akpabio, Uduaghan and the rest attended that meeting and they were the ones who championed the division of the forum with the backing of the outgoing president. They have denounced the fraud they perpetrated and the confusion they caused, so maybe Jang is probably chairman of a one-man governors' forum, it's allowed.

Come to think of it, Fayose wouldn't be doing this after-thought if he didn't agree that this was the real governors' forum, he would've simply dismissed them as a faction group
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
ijustdey:

www.punchng.com/politics/fayose-faults-yaris-emergence-as-ngf-chairman/

Foyose pls form your own Gov Forum Or Go to hell and shut up for D rest of ur life. Cos after May 29 Music go don change ooo
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2015
hassan85:
Fayose is a fool. Senate or National Assemblys processes are prescribed 4 in the constitution. NGF according to katsina gov shema, is a gentleman setting. So whats he saying? PGEJ did election 4 african first lady to avoid vacuum b4 june. Same Amaechi did. So anything not advantageous to PDP is problematic? Its just noise. How can some one who believes 17 is more than 19 [fayose] come to talk about process? CLUELESSNESS kwai

Walahi, you just said the truth, but some fools won't take heed.
They will take him as their role model (fashion).
How can Fayose who believe that 17 is > 19, come out to spew nonses?
Was he not present at the meeting when they elect the said Yari?
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

2. NGF has said they have no 2 factions and they agreed that Amaechi was the substansive chairman of the forum, 16 isn't greater than 19, is it?

Was the other faction part of it? Yes, Akpabio, Uduaghan and the rest attended that meeting and they were the ones who championed the division of the forum with the backing of the outgoing president. They have denounced the fraud they perpetrated and the confusion they caused, so maybe Jang is probably chairman of a one-man governors' forum, it's allowed.

Come to think of it, Fayose wouldn't be doing this after-thought if he didn't agree that this was the real governors' forum, he would've simply dismissed them as a faction group

You can keep typing till eternity... my message to you this morning has been passed...I will keep showing you how myopic, bigoted and pathetic your reasoning is...See ya in the next topic cheesy
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2015
there can't be a bigger olodo than Fayose....even his kith and kin knows this

I won't stop telling you haters above and below me with stupid comments, I see it as a social responsibility: stopping your descent into depression.

If you want to criticise, do it responsibly and on issues...not on beer parlour gists and road side gossips.
The Ediot Fayose and his stupid supporters above me who are talking about due process kept mute even as the House of Assembly has been locked because of impeachment moves against the Ediot
Any Ediot who is angry with what i just typed can go kill themselves
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by papoose999(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
modath:

Slowpoke is your best shot Sorry ooo.

What's the use of the NGF to the nation ?

When NGF becomes a constitutionally recognised body& not a gentleman's gathering that was borne off the majority PDP govs desire to force the president's hand, when 19 is greater than 16 and when 7 is no longer enough to form a quorum then Fayose can go on to talk about due process.

Yari is supposed to stand in for a year, even Akpabio didn't see nothing wrong with the move...I thought mama Piss said there should be no vacuum anywhere which is why she did her mini coup against Aisha.

I know more about Fayose and will stand by my earlier assertion,so miss me with your childish name calling and tantrums!!! lipsrsealed
all fayose said was dt d new electd govs suppose dey d meetin u re just rantin lyk an idiot read d post u no go read...sily arse
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 11:56am On May 22, 2015
What happens if the new governors don't want him as the chairman?
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by hopilo: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Rawani:
Nature truly abhors a vacuum. Fayose should take a seat.
then David mark should elect the senate president. Read Fayose's submission with an unbiased mind.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by paparazzi1987(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
How can he liking constitutional post to a gentle man post!!
Governors forum is not recognize by the constitution. Moreover this same fayose uses 6 to chase out 15. And he is now complaining of due process..
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by dustmalik: 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

I wish you wouldn't respond to stupidity. Some people don't deserve the kind of replies you have been giving them.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2015
I think this fayose guy needs a brain check.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by TS2(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Governors forum should be scrapped because of its nuisance on the polity.

Fayose is the true face of opposition in an APC controlled Nigeria, I just can't stop loving his antics

Oshi wo leleyi n so gan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket / Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board / US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.