Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman (20424 Views)

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by M4gunners: 7:58am On May 22, 2015
Fayose my role model keep telling them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by TI1919(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by yomzzy(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2015
Fayose again
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by ElFenomeno1: 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Fayose should shut the fu...ck up and face the monumental challenges in Ekiti!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by uwa1(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Was waiting for him to say something.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by PStacks(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2015
Fayose. Noise maker.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Abugab(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2015
First time I am seeing the controversial Fayose make a very sane and sensible statement in recent times. Afterall, the people who will constitute the bulk of the forum are yet to be sworn-in, why elect a leader for them when they can elect one themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2015
Fayose the true face of opposition, carry go we are with you sir
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by danot1030: 8:11am On May 22, 2015
For the first time I am agreeing with Fayose on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by ugoezeik(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2015
modath:

What's the NGF for Just a way to blackmail the president into submission....

Fayose has a problem with everything that is not to PDP's advantage... He never dreamt he could live a day where PDP isn't in control of the center... He is also talking about due process.. Really?!!!! grin

He still has enough time to criticise now, he will soon get into real governnance and be swarmed with keeping Ekiti afloat...

I hope and pray he doesn't get impeached so he and my ekiti kinfolks will know what it is to run a state on the 2nd least fed allocation with zero extra support fromthe federal and an occasional withholding of funds for perceived misdeeds.... smiley

u r such a clown. did u analyse his speech b for commenting? guy am not a party to any of dem but I tink d man really tlk sence
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by mahyowah(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
mployer:

Fayose is right....always talking sense.
he is right about the election of the NGF chairman but i disagree that he's always talking sense. since he became the governor, all he does is to talk & talk & talk, he hasnt started major projects yet but he has mounted himself as the C.E.O of national noisemakers.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Bizibi(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2015
This guy should just keep quiet and focus on his state......
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by DExplorer1: 8:27am On May 22, 2015
Is he ever pleased? He has faulted almost every thing good.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by ralphGBP(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2015
shachris01:
there would surely be a new elections when the new governors elect resume duties.
A new elections indeed lol
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by franko172000: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
I have always known fayose as a man without integrity, so i always ignore whatever he says. he and his gangs ruined GEJ re-election bid.

Anyways looking for training to improve your career? visit nigerianseminarsandtrainings.com
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by anytexy: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
I hate some APC supporters because they never see any thing wrong in their party policies and decisions.How can you justify selecting a leader for an incoming governors.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2015
Only in Nigeria would you have a Governor - who was recorded on tape demanding that the army and MOPOL arrest and detain his political opponents on the eve of an election - talk about 'due process'.

SOmeone that sat down in a meeting and was discussing drawing up a list of APC members to arrest is now the face of 'due process'. 'Uncommon transformation' indeed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by kenoz(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
Its true, why will an outgoing and defeated governors will be voting for the incoming government. This APC self ...
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by texazzpete(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
anytexy:
I hate some APC supporters because they never see any thing wrong in their party policies and decisions.How can you justify selecting a leader for an incoming governors.

I think it's more like the bulk of Nigerians can see no use for the NGF in the first place.

But you can also answer how come you didn't find anything wrong in 16 > 19 in the last elections, as a PDP supporter, since you obviously have a keen interest in the NGF.
Feel free to provide any past post of yours lampooning the PDP or GEJ for the assault on Mathematics and logic. Cheers
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by tonypadua05: 8:36am On May 22, 2015
I think Fayose has a point here. This time his observation is potentially valid.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Gguy4real: 8:38am On May 22, 2015
I didnt see anything bad in what fayose said, the man was right because when you take a closer look at the matter, ameichi is not right to choose NGF chairman because very soon he will vacate his position so i think they should wait for incoming govenors to come before they decide so fayose ride on long live ekiti state
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by simplynola(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2015
What is all these nonsense about jostling for positions that add no value to the economy. Mr Fayose kindly channel that your energy on good governance, growth and development of your state. You are accusing NGF yet you have not appointed a single commissioner since you became governor. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by darelar(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
Why didn't he complain when PGE conduct African first lady election that was slated for July in may? Just to make her feel happy
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by uncledewale(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
Fayose is right on this even though am not his biggest fan...............
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by boluyongp(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2015
modath:

What's the NGF for Just a way to blackmail the president into submission....

Fayose has a problem with everything that is not to PDP's advantage... He never dreamt he could live a day where PDP isn't in control of the center...
I don't think you analysed Fayose's comment. I don't like Fayose much but he's right this time. You cant choose a leader not chosen by the people, the governors-elect must choose their leader.

The criteria is simple:

1. The chair must be a senior member (a 2nd term governor) from the majority party and from the north/south.

2. A deputy must be from the opposition party, a senior member and from an opposing region from the Chairman.

In the absence of a senior member in the majority party:
1. A junior Governor should be elected and assisted by a senior opposition member from an opposing region from the chairman.

Where no senior members are available (which is rare), it is simple. All governors are equal. A governor is a governor:
1. Junior governors take the seats and from opposing regions.

- Where a Chairmanship candidate is from a region by principle of rotation and all opposition candidates eligible for deputy are from the same region as the Chairman due to the political geography of the nation. Federal Character should be placed first in the interest of equity and the party with the majority candidates take both seats and must from opposing regions.
_____
So bro, based on this. The next Chairman should be from: 1) The north - by rotation 2) From the APC 3) A second term Governor - except there's none.

The deputy should be from: 1) The south 2) From the PDP 3) A second term Governor - except there's none.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by spencekat(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2015
Fayose is a great man.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by anwe: 8:48am On May 22, 2015
AYo FAyose is very right. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2015
Sincerely speaking Amechi & co made a mistake by selecting an incompetent person as Chairman of NGF,
1. He hasnt implement Minimum wage.
2. He owed 3 months salaries
3. Zamfara state is greatly indebt.
We are in CHANGE era we need people with outstanding achievements regardless of their regions.
You can ask anybody from Zamfara to prove what i wrt.
Re: Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by LKO(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2015
There is no truth in the land. God forbid that hate should becloud my sense of judgement. Nature abhors vacuum indeed, but there has been two years vacuum in this same NGF. No patriotism even among our intellectuals, once it does'nt favour me, then it is wrong. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / Boko Haram Stalls Prisoner Swap With Abducted Chibok Girls / Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.