Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match (879 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by nolie: 1:58am On May 22, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo has sent Steven Gerrard a farewell message ahead of the midfielder’s final game for Liverpool on Sunday.

Having made over 700 appearances for Liverpool, the 34-year-old will bow out in the club’s final Premier League game of the season against Stoke City.

And Ronaldo, who has faced Gerrard whilst playing for Manchester United, Real Madrid and Portugal, paid tribute to the outgoing Liverpool captain.

“Hello, Steve. Just to say it was a pleasure to

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/ronaldo-sends-farewell-message-to.html

Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by HungerBAD: 2:16am On May 22, 2015
Loser.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by emonye6(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2015
D poster above me,must be an APC member,always hating,dat guys poo,is more important and recognized than u:-/
Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by nanauju(f): 2:40am On May 22, 2015
Wow Gerrard has tried for Liverpool. One of the club's footballers that made me had this soft spot for Liverpool. I'll miss u
Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by HungerBAD: 3:16am On May 22, 2015
nanauju:
Wow Gerrard has tried for Liverpool. One of the club's footballers that made me had this soft spot for Liverpool. I'll miss u

Go play TEN-TEN

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by baralatie(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2015
alright
Re: Ronaldo Sends Farewell Message To Gerrard Ahead Of His Final Liverpool Match by nolie: 8:24am On May 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

Go play TEN-TEN
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kogi Governorship Aspirant Celebrates Birthday, Flaunts 2015 Range Rover / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy / Video: Leaked Video Of Drunk Rapper Eva Alordiah With Her Manager Messing Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.