Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari (43356 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by searay(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
Wink
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2015
Goodluck sir
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by dre11(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2015
Deliberately we will look for competent people, dedicated and experienced to head ministries and, of course, there will be schedules for ministers and we will expect them to fill them.

Time for wastage and 'who you know' is getting over....... Because the appointment is based on work, experience and dedication.

Just opposite of what we had during PDP era
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by loomer: 8:30am On May 22, 2015
Na una sabi o. My own be say anybody wey dem choose must not sabotage the government
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by latola05(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2015
Fashola as EFCC chairman pleasseeeee baba grin
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by haibe(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2015
saintgp:
It appears gen.buhari our president elect is forgetting abt one of the key campaign promises dat made nigerians vote for him....POWER(ELECTRICITY)....
This is d 3rd news am reading abt d new administration ofwhich a 3point agenda was being given:1)security,(2)corruption(3)unemployment,nothing like "power"....pls cn the apc warlords help tell buhari dat nigerians are expecting him to equally address d power sector as well.
those 3 points are more important than power sir.. just chill
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by UnknownT: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
Wow. I pray APC allows you to choose your own ministers oh. If the party could choose a VP for you, then Ministerial appointees na akamu case. I can't wait sha
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by MrChinex: 8:35am On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by ifeanyi83(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
makzeze:
Something is telling me in my mind that Buhari and Osinbajo are going to perform to the expectations of Nigerians.

May God help our Charismatic President.

They surely will...but we as a people must give them all the support they need...
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by PStacks(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
In Buhari I Trust..

I pledge my allegiance and support to the Buhari Administration. So help me lord.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by omokoladele(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2015
Use Jonathaniology theorem "Sacking and appointing method"

Baba Use ur head take appoint o. because all dis fat bellied politicians are hungry and can never be satisfied!
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by titipeters: 8:39am On May 22, 2015
Sincerely am getting bored of dis noise our president elect has bin making... get dia first now haba... it's so unnecessary jare

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by dongrassy1: 8:39am On May 22, 2015
power intoxicates.old man apply wisdim to everytin you do.try not to over impose in d name of being strict.mind you dis is not military dictatorship but democracy use ur head well.i pray tins get beta for nija.cos to me everytin na joke.
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by mmsen: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
hassan85:
His statements are always calculated with respect and courage. Thats presidential. God Bless Nigeria

Calculated? Like promising to stabilize the (global market) price of crude oil?

Or promising to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar?

Or promising 5000 naira per month for the unemployed?

Or promising to resume the search for oil in northern Nigeria?

Are those 'calculated' statements?

Lest we forget - this is the same man that said that 'an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north'.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2015
makzeze:
Something is telling me in my mind that Buhari and Osinbajo are going to perform to the expectations of Nigerians.

May God help our Charismatic President.
Same here smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
latola05:
Fashola as EFCC chairman pleasseeeee baba grin
cheesy
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On May 22, 2015
That sounds pretty cool. I am very interested in Minister of Finance and would be glad if he appoints our own.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by sulakishop(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
We are watching...
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2015
Buhari Nigerians are beaming their searchlight on your moves.

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Flashh: 8:44am On May 22, 2015
Baba i wish you to be very successful in ruling this great country (Nigeria) by the special grace of God.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2015
I just love this man. APC has eggheads, unlike PDP that is full of failures. Whoever he chooses will do far better than the likes of Stella Oduah, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Alison Maduekwe, etc.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by inimitkel(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2015
I jus hope the right ministers are selected
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by dozymars(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2015
7 days to go. Still feels far.
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Nobody: 8:48am On May 22, 2015
saintgp:
It appears gen.buhari our president elect is forgetting abt one of the key campaign promises dat made nigerians vote for him....POWER(ELECTRICITY)....
This is d 3rd news am reading abt d new administration ofwhich a 3point agenda was being given:1)security,(2)corruption(3)unemployment,nothing like "power"....pls cn the apc warlords help tell buhari dat nigerians are expecting him to equally address d power sector as well.

Electricity will surely be part of it. If you look at those three areas , you will see that they are all interwoven. Without electricity am very sure Buhari won't be able to be a success at provision of job because no fucking company will come down to invest here.
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by inimitkel(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2015
Whoeva would cause the profound change the country needs should be sworn in
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2015
Too much talk already....

Too much excuses already.....

Too much complaints already.....

Someone who speaks the language of semi-illiterates and certificate forgers should kindly tell Buhari and rest members of their witches and wizards band to stop assaulting our eardrums with the above,,,,,,,,let May 29 come already

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by baralatie(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2015
multikolour:
According to Buhari, he was still looking around
for the kind of persons who could help to
TRANSFORM the country, stating that, “I have been
around long enough to know people that I can
approach for things like that…
GEJ continue
Buhari is now a Transformation Age dist

GEJ CONTINUE,FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL
according to @temitemi

1 Like

Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Cpumping(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2015
I think his cabinet wd be 80 per cent old pple.
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by Benojiaku4all(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2015
Governors should not nominate ministers for the president since he (the president) does not nominate commissioners for the governors. They have forgotten in a hurry that Baba is a general and they are bloody civilians hence he's not gonna tolerate their nonsense. I'm with you Baba on this. The Buhari I know will turn this country to something better with his Midas touch. I'm already feeling the CHANGE. Some folks have started jetting out for fear of the unknown. Nigeria will be great again!
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by illiad: 8:57am On May 22, 2015
K
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by mbulela: 9:02am On May 22, 2015
MeAndYou:
Even though this may sound good, it is absolutely impossible in today messy political climate of Nigeria.
How then would you compensate those Governors and political heavyweights that funded your election.

Buhari, the Nigerians you are trying to deceive are not available right now, pls try again later. grin grin grin
They will have a say but he will have his way hope fully.
Re: How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari by M4gunners: 9:03am On May 22, 2015
Did he say he is looking for the kind of people that will help him transform nigeria? Baba we don't want ur transformation at all. You promise us change and change is what we want. Jonathan is the master of transformation. Now that he's about leaving, give us the change ur promise us and stop talking about transformation please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.