Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30503 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by fr3do(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2015
jorlons:
Nigeria will remain as ONE always.

Why Nigeria be one?
Enumerate your reasons!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by omonnakoda: 5:31pm On May 22, 2015
The message is SS is not part of Biafra and they will not allow you dredge any waterways in their land.Simples
Biafra people are free to leave Nigeria back to their home nation Israel grin

But not an inch of Nigeria territory is going anywhere
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

and you can't comprehend a simple question?

where are you base?

stop lying dude..

Why should I tell you where I am based on an online forum, just to make one random guy believe- I work in a sensitive program cheesy
listen to yourself...

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:
The south south will be part of Lower Niger cheesy
They are already is.
With this, the SS knows they are the one championing the cause while the Ibos can fall in line, as opposed to the stupid biafra cause!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by chibas: 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
What is all this am reading?are we not one nigeria again?I think we should do away with all these divisive comments and allow peace to reign I beg una.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Why should I tell you where I am based on an online forum, just to make one random guy believe- I work in a sensitive program cheesy
listen to yourself...

do you know epy?

last i check there's no minor..

i asked where are you base...you are replying with
a fellacy approach..
stop given bad name's to nigerians out here..

i just tried something but your network subnet is routed to lagos...
do you use mtn or etisalat?
got ya grin

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by jorlons(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
Nigeria will stay ONE. I'm so sure of it.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

do you know epy?

last i check there's no minor..

i asked where are you base...you are replying with
a fellacy approach..
stop given bad name's to nigerians out here..

i just tried something but your network subnet is routed to lagos...
do you use mtn or etisalat?
got ya grin

You are such a Liar, because right now, I am not even in Nigeria.
And are you sure you passed through the four walls of a University or College with that kind of grammar?

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by christopher123(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

And the Kwale speaks ibo? State the meaning of Ukwauni in ibo and see if it correspond with the kwale meaning!
There's nothing ibo won't tell us! These people eh! It sucks to be one!

You are ewu

Let us know if it corresponds with ukwuani

Nna gi bu ewu

Pls translate

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by pazienza(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
Biafra 2.0 should be an Igbo speaking country, comprising of Igbo speaking people only.

But the door should be opened for any non Igbo group from the current SS zone that wish to join, via referendum.

Even in Biafra 1.0, Ojukwu was always open to UN supervised referendum. The Igbo is too independent and hardworking to force any group of people to share a union with them.

Our ancestors were never empire builders, expansionism and assimilation were never in their agenda, they were republicans, with the purest form of democracy, it's ingrained in the gene of any Igbo man.

The idea of Igbo forcing any group of people to co exist with them has no historical antecedent. Igbos naturally are independent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

You are such a Liar, because right now, I am not even in Nigeria.
And are you sure you passed through the four walls of a University or College with that kind of grammar?
only a kid will throw insults around..
you are a yoruba.
and you are in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by totit: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
grin

Cheii
How did I miss the show sef? grin
Na wa o
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HopeAtHand: 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Nothing can be trashier, the English is even basic primary 2 standard. FYI Massob has popular offices at Asaba and Uyo, until the locals burn down those offices, you can swallow your scrotal sac.

If Massob has an Office in Port Harcourt, just give me the address.

Then check the office the next day.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by fr3do(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

They are already is.
With this, the SS knows they are the one championing the cause while the Ibos can fall in line, as opposed to the stupid biafra cause!

Biafra isn't silly!
The lower Niger is just more feasible!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

only a kid will throw insults around..
you are a yoruba.
and you are in Nigeria.

But you started with the insults bro.....
Also my tribe has gotten nothing to do with with what I studied or where I am based, does it?
And I repeat, I am not in Nigeria.

Now, where are you based?

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by BlackTechnology: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If Massob has an Office in Port Harcourt, just give me the address.

Then check the office the next day.

Check 3 Rumokoro street

If by tomorrow it is not destroyed, then you are a .............. undecided

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:

Biafra isn't silly! The lower Niger is just more feasible!
Biafra is a greedy stup!d ibo cause designed to lord over the SS resources. However, they are allowed to be the SS slaves in lower Niger!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HopeAtHand: 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Check 3 Rumokoro street

If by tomorrow it is not destroyed, then you are a .............. undecided

3 Rumuokoro street, where??

What the name,of the community its situated?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ArodeTsolaye: 6:17pm On May 22, 2015
#coughs
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
christopher123:

You are ewu
Let us know if it corresponds with ukwuani
Nna gi bu ewu
Pls translate
State the meaning of Ukwuani in ibo is what I asked your brethren!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
LMAO! Nwata a na agwo ibi o na eto afo!

You said you are Niger-Delta. Yes, Biafrans concour!
You said you owe all the oil. Yes,
Biafrans concour!
You said you produced President. Yes, we Biafrans concour!

Now tell me, the oil which you have in aboundant possession do you have any access or have you for once have any access to it?
Now tell me, Between you and Biafra who is more recognised globally?
Do you knoe that most nations don't have oil yet, they are living fine?
Do you know Agriculture is taking over?
Do you have farmlands?
Do you even have house of your own?
Do you have access roads?
The villages that produces those oil are they richer than the poorest village in South East?

Any person supporting this@Op is product of thrash can!

Igbo bu enyi!

If Niger-Delta can vividly tell me 5 areas that make them better than South East, I will trek from Awka to Abuja for Buhari Inaugraution!

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Also my tribe has gotten nothing to do with with what I studied or where I am based, does it?

you said you studied in the us....
note: i never asked where you studied... so there you see your fellacy.
i repeat,.........
so where are you based..
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

you said you studied in the us....
note: i never asked where you studied... so there you see your fellacy.
i repeat,.........
so where are you based..

lol, why exactly are you so concerned about where I am based, since it is obvious I am not willing to divulge it?
I dont know anything about you, why should you know anything about me, Or am i your mentor now?
You told me you are weapons analyst, and I told you I am a Nuclear scientist. Period.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mulattoclaro(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
BiafranPrince:
By the time Buhari is done with GEJ, SS will know none of these other groups have joy for you.

We are watching, shey Jonah said he is not gonna live in Nigeria, that to me is exile, and truly that's what is waiting for him.

If he likes himself, let him not near U.K or U.S, let him find other countries and stay while he enjoys his money, the one he kept in Namibia.
He thinks we don't know where he kept the monies he looted?

BDOI till I give up ghost!

All you South South people, what awaits you in Nigeria is not what I can say here, but still one day, Ikwerreboy and Muttaclaro will remember this same words someday, not far off.
Buhari can't do shit. We are ready for him. Let him try any nonsense in the south south and let's see if we would not behead any northerner we see in the south south.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by christopher123(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

State the meaning of Ukwuani in ibo is what I asked your brethren!

Ewu
Ukwu is foot or base
Ani is land
Ukwuani
Is foot or base of land ...valley people
Opposite is enuani

Now tell me the meaning of ukwuani in ur language pls

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
christopher123:

Ewu
Ukwu is foot or base
Ani is land
Ukwuani
Is foot or base of land ...valley people
Opposite is enuani

Now tell me the meaning of ukwuani in ur language pls
Ukwu is leg
Ani is carry/stand on.
Basically, it is 'carry leg/stand on leg' says my kwale friend.
Total different!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by bakila: 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
Igbo Civil war things
Abagworo:

You people tend to equate Jonathan and PDP propagandists as Igbo spokesmen. Igbos know where Igboland starts and ends and everyone also know that Biafra is not equivalent to Igboland. Aniocha and Oshimili in Delta State are Igbos but were included in the declaration of Benin republic during the Biafran war while Ibibio are not Igbos but were included in Biafra republic which was basically the Eastern region.

That cleared, the issue is we that are agitating for the republic of Igboland(different from Biafra) include Ahaba, Kwale, Port Harcourt as part of that republic which is strictly for Igbo speaking people.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

lol, why exactly are you so concerned about where I am based, since it is obvious I am not willing to divulge it?
I dont know anything about you, why should you know anything about me, Or am i your mentor now?
You told me you are weapons analyst, and I told you I am a Nuclear scientist. Period.

i knew already that you are learned.......
but you spoilt it all when you lied..
you may be based in the us but you ain't nuclear scientist
am based in Virginia.
but am unstable. i travel a lot, cause of the nature of my job.

by the way nice DP.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

am just trying to be sure about where you from...
am not a tribalistic bigot
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by emmysoftyou: 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira
guy yu ve spoken the plain truth..
Those nonentity re too sturborn to understood our statements/comments that will re not forcing any tribes/ethnic group from south south e-rats to join us......
Those useless he goats thought we cant survive without oils when a country like germany,usa,and israel did...
We have oils and we re going to utilize it...
Anyway,i dont want to say much cos am too busy this days...
I will make sure ,i do something about this job.so that i can ve chance to quote all this sturborn rats on nairaland..

We the igbos,yes the igbos,
We re not the lazy tribe,the igbos re never a lazy tribes but hardworking which is part of our cultures and traditions...

We will change our world if given the chance to create it...
just one step...

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
chowlade:

u can't even spell yoruba rightly, boy u nid to go back to nusery school

omo ale the intelligent jati jati, is that how to spell Igbo?
You need to arrest AWO for giving you fake education

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

See lies! No be only crushed, you'll soon see swooshed!
Bunch of liars!

so who stopped nzeogwu and co if i may ask? Answer or keep silent...i hp am discussing with a learned fellow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.