Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (5059 Views)

See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) / Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2015
Good people of south south and south eastern nigeria, i greet you all and wish you from the bottom of my
heart goodluck in all your positive doings.
I am Ubong .E. Daniel,and i hail from the ibibio ethnic nationality in the south south region of
nigeria, and i want to use this medium to express my thoughts towards the tom and jerry merging of the
south south and south east nigeria to form what is called Lower Niger, as the igbos have discovered that
presenting the word 'biafra' to the niger deltans (south south) willnever be acepted by us as it is been
seen by many from the south south region today as an igbo struggle, which eventually it is.
The rate at which the igbos are been hated,discriminated,marginalised,cursed and condemmed in the south
south needs answers to questions such as:
(a) Are the south south still ready to merge with the igbos after what they suffered during the eastern region
governmennt,were the igbos used the intrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes
and ethnic groups the niger delta (south south), all schools were in igbo land, even though the white man came
through the sea, All commercial cities were in igbo land (south east) even though the produces were from etche,
ikwerre,ogoni,orashi and ijaw lands, the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of igbo
land even though they had no raw materials and sea ports, they forced the teaching of igbo cultures and use of
igbo language in schools and churches expecially in ikwerre land together with its brothers the ogbas and
the ekpeyes in present day rivers state systematically almost eradicating of the traces of the above groups
in the south south, we the ibibios we known this we even have the case of Arochukwu-Ibibio war, and when it was
war time, they made the niger delta (south south) the battle field.
Forget about who is representing who in the so called Lower Niger congress, for the minds of the masses
in the south south and south east needs to be made known by going to the polling booth for peace and unit
amongst us.
We should not decieve ourselves, south south and south east is not united, forget about the patern
of voting in the just concluded presidential election, were all the south easterners supporeted Jonathan from
the south south region, after all during the 2011 presidential election the south west (except osun state)
together with the southeast all supported Jonathan who hails from the south south region.
The newly formed Lower Niger which they said consist of the south south and south east by some group of
representative with the mandate of having a soverign state can not be used to consider the fact that the people
of the south south and south east have agreedbto form a republic known as Lower niger,biafra or whatever.
Truth is sometimes bitter, but it has to be told for peace and unity amongst us.
The south south and south east still harbour hatred between each other expecially in the south south region.
Majority of the Ogonis,ijaws,ikwerre and its brothers the ogba and ekpeye still have deep hatred in there minds
over the igbos, even though they sometimes get married to them, try visit rivers state and see for yourself.
I am trying to prevent inter-ethnic crisis that will make the proposed republic worst than nigeria as the
igbos are always bent on dominating and over throwning the ihabitants of any area they migrant to (Sir Ahmadu Bello).
Look at the map adopted by the so called Lower Niger congress, the ogonis,Itsekiri, and the ikwerres
together with there brothers, the ogbas and ekpeyes are no were to be found. But rather they grouped them as
igbo even when they are been regarded as ethnic groups of their own by the Nigerian government, not igbo,
not hausa, not yoruba, not ijaw.Even with the population of the ikwerres been the largest ethnic group in
rivers state together with there brothers, the ogbas and ekpeyes who have made it clear even before the biafran
war that they are not and have never been igbo which also lead them to been regarded as an ethnic group by the
nigerian government was group under the so called Lower Niger map as igbos what nonsense.
This shows how unserious they are, it shows they have not made poper consultation and that they are speaking
for themselves. Because i know very well that the ekpeyes,ogonis,itserkiri,engennis and the ikwerres with its brothers
the ogbas and ekpeyes will not acept the so called map of Lower Niger by the Lower Niger congress.
Keeping the map issue aside, i think it would be better if an election is been carried out in the south south
to determine whether to:
(a) Remain as Nigerians
(b) Form a soverign state called Lower niger/biafra which will consist of the south south and south east states
(c) Or the south east should go and form there own republic while the south south form there own niger delta republic.
At the end of this excecise what ever the majority falls at, so be it..
To me this the best way the masses can express their feeling which in feature will bring nothing but peace,love and
unity.

3 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by gregg2: 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
This fake Yoruba boy, stop killing yourself.

Why are you so threatened about the SS & SE unity?

You have created over five topics the last few weeks attempting to cause bad blood between SS and SE.You are on your own

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by ezeagu(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2015
Nonsense from efulefu as usual, no news here. By the way it's 'secession' not 'succession'.

14 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
You this guy, are you this jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by tobtap: 2:51pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BUNCH OF SOUR LOSERS tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by PedroJP(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
Biafra is already pushing for their freedom with or without South South. South South joining them will only be to consolidate the movement and at the same time free themselves too from this Yorubahausa infested nation. I don't think anybody is right terming Igbos to be domineering, especially in our present world where u have the power to xpress urself. If u have fears, y don't u bring ur terms and negotiate it b4 any declaration. If u don't want it that way, better region of NigerDelta have their own republic as Biafra get theirs.

Biafra is not forcing anybody to join them but will have their Igbo speaking communities in SS region who wish to join them and other non Igbo speaking who would wish to join them too. Not a do or die to have all SS and SE together.

But i believe it will surprise u to see whole ssners supporting combination of both regions against what u preach here.

8 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
An Ijaw man told me yesterday that they cannot be in the same country with ibos should Nigeria disintegrates.
He said, we are better off in Nigeria than to be in a new country with ibos that have eyes on their oil.
He said, politically they can be allies but it won't go beyond that level.

5 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by danot1030: 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
Another thread to mock the stupidity of some Igbos nursing the idea that the south southern people are in the same page with them.

3 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by gregg2: 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
An Ijaw man told me yesterday that they cannot be in the same country with ibos should Nigeria disintegrates.
He said, we are better off in Nigeria than to be in a new country with ibos that have eyes on their oil.

You feel threatened.
Nobody told anything

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dustmalik: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
That Ijaw man must be a wise man. If i knew him, i would gladly give him an award.

2 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by oduastates: 3:07pm On May 24, 2015
All I have to put here.
Odua states territorial and the itshekiris want nothing to do with that lower Niger nonsense.
The ogonis have also said the next journey for them after Nigeria is an independent ogoni state.

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:

You feel threatened. Nobody told anything
Come to Bayelsa and tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 3:12pm On May 24, 2015
dustmalik:

That Ijaw man must be a wise man. If i knew him, i would gladly give him an award.

I have not seen anyone here in Yenagoa that wants to be in a new country with ibos.
They even like Yorubas more than ibos.

6 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by atlwireles: 3:15pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:

You feel threatened.
Nobody told anything

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
mcquin
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by saintikechi(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2015
Biafra will be better without the distractions of the ibibios, ijaws and others. It should be strictly igbo land.

9 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by IGBOSON2: 3:23pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:

^^^An Ijaw man told you Ndigbo have sinister designs on their oyel!? wink

Did he also tell you he'd prefer to stay in Nigeria under the present status-quo where he has no say over how his oyel is exploited and shared? Did he also say he's happy to share his oyel with leeching, lazy and ungrateful twerps who only see him good enough to exploit, cheat and enslave.....and don't think his people are good enough to present a candidate for the highest office in the land since that position is already marked down as someones birthright!? Did he say all that as well? smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by atlwireles: 3:27pm On May 24, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Did he also tell you he'd prefer to stay in Nigeria under the present status-quo where he has no say over how his oyel is exploited and shared? Did he also say he's happy to share his oyel with leeching, lazy and ungrateful twerps who only see him good enough to exploit, cheat and enslave.....and don't think they're good enough to present a candidate for the highest office in the land since that position is already marked down as someones birthright!? Did he say all that as well? smiley

Phantom ijaw man as usual grin grin grin grin, the lies people tell on this forum are new every morning.

6 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by FreeGlobe(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
is there anything as south south? Can there ever be a south south country? Answer is NO

3 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 3:30pm On May 24, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Did he also tell you he'd prefer to stay in Nigeria under the present status-quo where he has no say over how his oyel is exploited and shared? Did he also say he's happy to share his oyel with leeching, lazy and ungrateful twerps who only see him good enough to exploit, cheat and enslave.....and don't think they're good enough to present a candidate for the highest office in the land since that position is already marked down as someones birthright!? Did he say all that as well? smiley

Just come to Edepie or Ovom in Yenagoa and tell them that ibos want a new country with Ijaws. You will hear from them. Just trek to biogbolo or Kpansia tell them they are now in a new country with ibos, come back here and tell us their reactions.

1 Like

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dckelvin(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
hahahaha
attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dckelvin(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:

I have not seen anyone here in Yenagoa that wants to be in a new country with ibos.
They even like Yorubas more than ibos.
hahahahaha
attacheeeeee
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Super1Star: 3:36pm On May 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
is there anything as south south? Can there ever be a south south country? Answer is NO

If there can be Mid-west, then there can be South South.

2 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dckelvin(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
my dear.
you are wasting your time.
Biafra is strictly Igbo
Niger delta republic is strightly Ijaw
# http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
mcquin

he is attending to his customer.
I had that he is a gigolo, is that true Ikwerreboy
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by totit: 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Comment reserved for now.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Coming oo
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2015
Nothing wrong in what Mr Ubong said just let the people decide where they will be.
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by xmich(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2015
Dear ikwerreboy(yorobaman)

I wish to use this medium once again to remaind you that the ss you are talking about is ours and we the s-southerners will decide our stand and not you[yorobaman],and I will like to break the news of brother forgiving his brother wish is on going,that is we have already began sorting things out for our selfs,do you get me right

so I will advice you to keep away from brother to brother problem before it strikes you,
I know who I am and I know were am coming from and I know were the rain started beating me that is am the only person who will decide to stop the rain from beating me therefore I pledged allegiance with my south eastern brothers.

All Hail Biafra.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dckelvin(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Good people of south south and south eastern nigeria, i greet you all and wish you from the bottom of my
heart goodluck in all your positive doings.
I am Ubong .E. Daniel,and i hail from the ibibio ethnic nationality in the south south region of
nigeria, and i want to use this medium to express my thoughts towards the tom and jerry merging of the
south south and south east nigeria to form what is called Lower Niger, as the igbos have discovered that
presenting the word 'biafra' to the niger deltans (south south) willnever be acepted by us as it is been
seen by many from the south south region today as an igbo struggle, which eventually it is.
The rate at which the igbos are been hated,discriminated,marginalised,cursed and condemmed in the south
south needs answers to questions such as:
(a) Are the south south still ready to merge with the igbos after what they suffered during the eastern region
governmennt,were the igbos used the intrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes
and ethnic groups the niger delta (south south), all schools were in igbo land, even though the white man came
through the sea, All commercial cities were in igbo land (south east) even though the produces were from etche,
ikwerre,ogoni,orashi and ijaw lands, the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of igbo
land even though they had no raw materials and sea ports, they forced the teaching of igbo cultures and use of
igbo language in schools and churches expecially in ikwerre land together with its brothers the ogbas and
the ekpeyes in present day rivers state systematically almost eradicating of the traces of the above groups
in the south south, we the ibibios we known this we even have the case of Arochukwu-Ibibio war, and when it was
war time, they made the niger delta (south south) the battle field.
Forget about who is representing who in the so called Lower Niger congress, for the minds of the masses
in the south south and south east needs to be made known by going to the polling booth for peace and unit
amongst us.
We should not decieve ourselves, south south and south east is not united, forget about the patern
of voting in the just concluded presidential election, were all the south easterners supporeted Jonathan from
the south south region, after all during the 2011 presidential election the south west (except osun state)
together with the southeast all supported Jonathan who hails from the south south region.
The newly formed Lower Niger which they said consist of the south south and south east by some group of
representative with the mandate of having a soverign state can not be used to consider the fact that the people
of the south south and south east have agreedbto form a republic known as Lower niger,biafra or whatever.
Truth is sometimes bitter, but it has to be told for peace and unity amongst us.
The south south and south east still harbour hatred between each other expecially in the south south region.
Majority of the Ogonis,ijaws,ikwerre and its brothers the ogba and ekpeye still have deep hatred in there minds
over the igbos, even though they sometimes get married to them, try visit rivers state and see for yourself.
I am trying to prevent inter-ethnic crisis that will make the proposed republic worst than nigeria as the
igbos are always bent on dominating and over throwning the ihabitants of any area they migrant to (Sir Ahmadu Bello).
Look at the map adopted by the so called Lower Niger congress, the ogonis,Itsekiri, and the ikwerres
together with there brothers, the ogbas and ekpeyes are no were to be found. But rather they grouped them as
igbo even when they are been regarded as ethnic groups of their own by the Nigerian government, not igbo,
not hausa, not yoruba, not ijaw.Even with the population of the ikwerres been the largest ethnic group in
rivers state together with there brothers, the ogbas and ekpeyes who have made it clear even before the biafran
war that they are not and have never been igbo which also lead them to been regarded as an ethnic group by the
nigerian government was group under the so called Lower Niger map as igbos what nonsense.
This shows how unserious they are, it shows they have not made poper consultation and that they are speaking
for themselves. Because i know very well that the ekpeyes,ogonis,itserkiri,engennis and the ikwerres with its brothers
the ogbas and ekpeyes will not acept the so called map of Lower Niger by the Lower Niger congress.
Keeping the map issue aside, i think it would be better if an election is been carried out in the south south
to determine whether to:
(a) Remain as Nigerians
(b) Form a soverign state called Lower niger/biafra which will consist of the south south and south east states
(c) Or the south east should go and form there own republic while the south south form there own niger delta republic.
At the end of this excecise what ever the majority falls at, so be it..
To me this the best way the masses can express their feeling which in feature will bring nothing but peace,love and
unity.

my dear.
you are wasting your time.
Biafra is strictly Igbo
Niger delta republic is strightly Ijaw
# http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by basilo101: 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
Even some igbos in SE dnt want Biafra, but a referandum will decide, once majority want it u dnt hv option weda se or ss. Nobody cn take any teritory by force in dis modern age.

1 Like

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Just come to Edepie or Ovom in Yenagoa and tell them that ibos want a new country with Ijaws. You will hear from them. Just trek to biogbolo or Kpansia tell them they are now in a new country with ibos, come back here and tell us their reactions.

for once a yolloba man to stay outside Southwest, Jah be blessed.
My dear you deserve an award to acheive such feat.
Imagined a yolloba man mentioning towns in Bayelsa, wow I am astonished.

By the way, hope is not NYSC that took you to that place.

6 Likes

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:
This fake Yoruba boy, stop killing yourself.

Why are you so threatened about the SS & SE unity?

You have created over five topics the last few weeks attempting to cause bad blood between SS and SE.You are on your own
his case is dead on arrival. Biafra or lower Nger are the same. Freedom is what we need.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoever Knows Rev Father Mbaka Should Tell Him That........ / NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu: I'll Drop Agitation For Biafra If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.