Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe (30586 Views)

One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Abugab(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!

This is one problem I have with most Nairalanders who sit at the confines of their father or mother's houses (rented or owned) and still being spoonfed with money for their data given to them as pocket money. They have never travelled out of their immediate state or have at most visited three states in Nigeria but feel they have the right to comment gibberish on every post particularly how it affects other Nigerians. There was no election in Rivers state and that is a statement of fact. This is not APC or PDP but truth. People lost their lives for carrying or doing what the fundamental human rights permit them to do. These are people with a future and with responsibilities. Hate the messager if u like but don't hate the message.
Travel and see.....it is part of education

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Tekzyflex(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2015
So this old fool follow dey chop my salary. How much the Amaechi pay u for u to come out to spit this trash? Joe Igbokwe abi weedkwe u better respect your old age and mind your business from my state.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by wealth123: 1:56pm On May 22, 2015
echarlz:
I have always known these people will rule by lies and propaganda-same vices that brought them in. They know Nigerians are ever so gullible and forgetful
Can your principal party leaders and members be exonerated from these 16 years of impunity and corruption?
Did Amaechi not gain power without a single vote? Was he not elected by the court of law? Are the tribunals/courts no longer there for his party to seek redress? Have U forgotten so easily the number of governors Ur party got through the courts? How can U people condemn impunity this minute and condone it the next once it is in Ur interest? This is so annoying

How will this country ever develop when the youths that are meant to fight corruption and impunity are supporting it. This same WIKE was the minister of education when University students were kept at home for almost a year. Is this an achievement? The number of votes awarded to WIKE was almost 5 times higher than the accredited voters and you are here typing trash.

If any elected Governor of APC is found wanting like WIKE let us cry out and let him be booted out. Enough of all this RUBBISH in the name of GODFATHERISM. If we keep supporting evil like many of you who said GEJ till 2019, then Nigeria will remain backward.

Under GEJ and this same WIKE, Nigeria is now owing $60 billion, no fuel, no water, no job but these people are all living in affluence and thier children are school in the best schools abroad cruising expensive cars. Keep typing rubbish and supporting evil, whatever you sow, you will reap.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by CaptPlanet(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
Elections took place in those northern states where under aged voters voted, right?

Wike won rivers state, period. You can go to the state and carry out a survey if u wish and he must be sworn in as governor of Rivers QED.

Joe igbokwe and others who are not comfortable with this should go and build a mansion in the lagoon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by jkross(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
Mazi joe ibokwe..nwannem is articile writing the new bizinessi in town....

The write up is like a beer parlour conversation
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by demandtruth: 1:58pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:
APC will be playing with fire if they attempt nonsense in Rivers or Ekiti.

Do you reside in any of the state or you just desire
to do the talking and chest-beat

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
I just they pity this WIKE of a guy because he will definitely end up in kirikiri either any one like it or not. The killing is too much.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Viciyke(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2015
Maybe Buhari shud not b sworn in for causing the death of over 800 Nigerians including youth corpers in 2011. D writer of this article shud b flogged for writing rubbish. They shud remove d dirt in there eyes so they will see clearly b4 pointing accusing fingers at others. Hypocrisy at its highest level.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 22, 2015
see all dis apc goats dy always dy find d down fall of pdp since 1914. Cows like father like sons
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mjames: 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
Wike, get ready for war the one you and Jona gave to Amiechi

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
demandtruth:

Do you reside in any of the state or you just desire
to do the talking and chest-beat

Why you no ask igbokwe that question

Fool
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by cyril10(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
This Igbo-Yoruba man should just keep quiet, anything outside APC is fraud to him.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
gare:

I reside in PHC what suffering the Wike's action bring to PHC, was it Wike's actions that closed the courts for over one year ?

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the payments of Salaries to workers and pensioners?

Was it Wike'e action that stopped the construction and completion of Eneka - Rumukrushi road

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the Construction of Origwe to Culvert Road

Was it Wike's Action that stopped the Construction of Rumughlu Road by the side of Rumuokoro

Was it Wike's action that stopped the Construction of Woji, Elelewon, Eliowani Road

Was it Wike actions that stopped the Construction of all the road in Old PHC town, Creel road, and the rest.

My friend wake from your sleep when you have a But case as your governor you see things that happened in Rivers state, which state is this Joe Igbokwe from ? is it any better than Rivers state, was the process that brought in Buhari free and fair, or he did not see the under age voters up north, People like Joe are the problem of this country, I am not say Wike is entirely 100% innocent but at his age he should be fair in is judgement both parties are guilty of what transpired in Rivers state and if there should be any punishment both should be punished not every one open there mouth to insult the other every time.

Did you listen to the Interview with Tonye Princewill on Rhythm FM, he said the person that was beheaded in LGA was a PDP person , is Joe telling me that he did not see or hear that .enough of all this one sided judgement, if they want a geniue and lasting peace then a fair judgement should be passed or else they all sit and remain quite lets manage the state the way it is
LOL@ the election that brought BUHARI is not free and fair Babe u must be dreaming I swear. How many are under age voters in north compare to massive rigging in SE and SS?. Read my lips WIKE will not finish his first tenure as a governor of river state.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by cyril10(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is one of the most idiotic articles l have read this year.lf you are pained go to court and die there

A very silly man, hypocrite
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by anwe: 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!

Apart from underage voters up north, the whole election was rigged in favour of APC. My summation is 2015 election was no better than 2011 election. The only different is APC rigged more than PDP & won, PDP showed sportsmanship by accepting and acknowledging that this time around APC has out rigged them. This is why there is peace in the country. But if PDP had behave like APC, Amechi & Co, this country will still be burning till now and no one will talk about 13% oil derivation to North East.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by nsyforreal: 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source

this man is a mad man.a goat and a dog.buhari should elect an administrator.let him try it
Ewu he goat.mad man.so annoying.rubbish talk.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!
all this people writing rubbish are you people from rivers? Why is my state election your matter. And more over I vote that election day, the election was free and fair. Any state APC losses that state election was rigged. Make una come cancel rivers election na. Make God punish all of una APC fools
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by demandtruth: 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why you no ask igbokwe that question

We are Fools where i come from

Ohh, i see. no wonder you act like a vagabond

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by kenoz(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source
grin hahahahah grin You don finish the man.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Tekzyflex(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
nsyforreal:

this man is a mad man.a goat and a dog.buhari should elect an administrator.let him try it

The man is an idiot; instead of him to advice governors owing workers to pay salaries before they leave office,he's here saying bullshit.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Tekzyflex(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
nsyforreal:

The man is a big fool; instead of him to advice governors owing workers to pay salaries before they leave office,he's here saying bullshit.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by malachytochukwu(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
That man is a slowpoke
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mbulela: 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if fresh elections are still conducted, wike will still win. I don't think you know how the south south hates Amaeshit.

Let us stop spreading this lie around.
Nobody hates Amaechi. He might be a loquacious character who talks more than he thinks but he is not hated.
This notion that the south south hate Amaechi for pitching his tent against Jonathan is silly, bogus and devoid of truth.
The man has a right to support whoever he wishes and he exercised that right.
What good did Jonathan do to the Niger delta that should warrant them hating anyone who opposes him?
Have you been to Bayelsa lately?
Have you seen the East west road that has been under construction for over 5 years?
Why exactly should Amaechi be hated?
I am no fan of Amaechi as i feel he held so much promise, started well but got lazy in his second term.
He could easily fight Jonathan and his crass wife without performing sub-par in rivers state.
However, this lie that anybody hates him and will vote against his candidate because he fought Jonathan is a lie.
Wike won because he has a formidable structure in rivers state. Something Amaechi failed to do in 8 years as governor and 8 years as speaker. Jonathan has nothing to do with it.
Amaechi was outrigged. QED.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by johnnynwa(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
It pains to note that this APC members have the same character of violence. This man has bn blabbing & ended up without any cogent reason on why Wike would not be inaugurated. If another round of election is conducted in Rivers then & now Wike would still emerge victorious. Ndi ara!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by emptybarrel150(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2015
i know your foolishness could destroy this county if its given just 2 seconds to tell this country's fate....

Your father will soon take his position in kirikiri prison for this usefulless comment of yours.
otunsman:
11 reason why buhari should not be swear in
1,He vowed to use bokoharam to destabilize the country if he didn't win.
2,He didn't meet inec criterion to be eligible to contest election.
3,His credentials are forged.
4,His cattle rearers(fulani herdsmen)are on killing spree against non Islam.
5,He fabricated the chibok kidnap girls.
6,He connived with jega to manipulate the pvc distribution thereby giving more pvcs to the north than other region.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by kwiin: 2:25pm On May 22, 2015
Jacide:
OK, I might support GEJ but the ruthless killing of APC chieftains and members in Rivers was barbaric and somebody I know very well was killed. His dad, mum, brothers and sisters, gateman, housemaid everybody were killed just because his dad was an APC member.

GEJ probably didn't know about this but the actors of this wickedness to mankind will eventually answer to God. Same goes for the wicked ones who said "dogs and baboons" will soak in blood, causing untold death to thousands of innocent Nigerians in 2011.

The truth has no political party or ethnic group and it must me told.
Dats wot GEJ shld have done, so that we all see where all these APC bullshit would have taken us all to. Am ashamed of my sellout brothers who leave in Lagos but know what happen all over Nigeria more than those who actually live and earn a livelihood in their domain.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2015
demandtruth:

Ohh, i see. no wonder you act like a vagabond

You no get talk.

Now shout change and Sai buhari

Silly pleb
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by demandtruth: 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

You no get talk.

Now shout change and Sai buhari

Silly pleb

drab

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ndupaul: 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
I think Igbokwe can do better. While Amechi have crippled the parliament & judiciary I thought APC (the good party) should have justified it before seeking ways to plunged the state into another trouble. Which of the above mentioned is a condition by law to scrap River state government? because that is what Igbokwe is suggesting.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by vickoozy(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!

As phc resident, did u see Wike in person causing the so called untold sufferings and agony to people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.