Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Man. The Throne. The Country-a Compendium On Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Man. The Throne. The Country-a Compendium On Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man. The Throne. The Country-a Compendium On Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
Hello Nlanders,

I am writting a book on the person,the leadership and the headship of the outgoing president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria-Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Its not an auto-Biogaphy but a compendium.I believe we all have a lot to learn from the man that led us all for several years!

And so I need contributions from y'all. If you have any online link to any information about him, or books,write-ups,journals etc or you have any link to anyone I can talk to for information about him,pls help me out.

Thank you (MODS,can you help push this to FP for proper attention. Thank you)

(1) (Reply)

P.U.S.H. (the Secret To Getting Rewards) / Ebook Publishing And Distribution / URGETNLY NEEDED:- I Need A Freelancer Writer That Can Write Non Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.