Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education (1048 Views)

Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / 25 Mentality About Nigerians That Are Not True / See What Senator Ben-murray Brace Said About Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education by pneumaticos(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
B4 i go on,i would say this is a personal observation over a period of time that have proven to be true,

Secondly accepting this fact may help the yoruba man on how to plan his life since the male factor is a major determinant in the society

Mentality of the fathers

I dont know how the yoruba race got this mentality that "education ,i.e going to school is work ,and the actual work which you are to commence after school is leisure,ejoyment...

The mentality the fathers gave was that education...getting certification and getting employed by the government is the path to riches
A recent stats shows that there are more yorubas in middle management than any other tribe in nigeria
This means the yorubas are heavily contributing to the problem of nigerians since they see work as liesure(not all of them)

The effects on other tribes

Who no like better thing...the other tribes seeing the way the yorubas were going decided to copy them,this became the nigerian mentality
(Workk less and eat more ) it became a matter of "oga ,use your brain,work no dey finish)

Ladies an gents..nigeria cannot change with this kind of mentality, thats why the unemployment rate in the country is high,

We need a people who can think and at thesame time work

We need to revert this mentality

God help us

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education by disumusa: 3:08pm On May 22, 2015
Who have time with this fourth class citizen dangerious canibalisim
Re: The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education by Super1Star: 3:10pm On May 22, 2015
Another failed Ariara market graduate lamenting.

What exactly is he saying?

(1) (Reply)

Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / There Was No “Unauthorised Spending” Under Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.