Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. (1056 Views)

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. / Why Pro-saraki Senators Should Forfeit Their Pay, By Femi Falana / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by citizenY(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
From the look of things these mandarins are bent on keeping those crazy figures and they must be stopped. For goodness sake there is no justification for this when the national minimum wage is N18,000 .

In doing so, that ignoble Revenue mobilization and fiscal commission must produce the template for arriving at those figures, If it had any role in this grand thievery..

Nobody should implore us to tightened our belts when they have not belts at all.

Nairaland, what do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by demmy0325(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by worthytalk: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
That will be great you know. After all you voted for CHANGE. Useless Hausa/Fulani boko haram.
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by citizenY(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2015
worthytalk:
That will be great you know. After all you voted for CHANGE.
Useless Hausa/Fulani boko haram.

The important thing is that you agree with me. I refuse to dignify your insolence. If you did not vote for change at least the MP you voted for could be there. Maybe he lost... making your case more pathetic. Bigotry kills the spirit. It's not the end of the world , better luck necessary time.

4 Likes

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by Steph7u: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2015
All I know: there is God!
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by mzhyde: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2015
This worthytalk sha mumu o

Dem de talk something, you de talk another thing

Good Burn,citizen y

1 Like

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by TerrorSquad(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Such thing only happen in a zoological enclave like this where monkeys and baboons run the affairs of the Zoo with their Southwest slaves.
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by Pangea: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2015
I endorse this move !

And PMB should immediately probe that outfit call RMAFC and sanctioned all those idiiots and out of reality heads sanctioning this kind of obscene allowances after they must have received heavy bribes themselves. angry

1 Like

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by rawtouch: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Oya na let's go there
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by emmasege: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2015
I heard an uninformed federal legislator claims that university lecturer earns more than them. How's that so when a Prof with all his years of toiling earns about 500k per month, has no access to furniture grants & official cars? Only God knows the sort of dullards we have in government now.

1 Like

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by ugotex85: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2015
This would be the next best fight Nigerians should embark on after successfully wrestling out power from PDP that ruined our country in 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by disloman(m): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2015
I'm in.This is not d tyme to talk n watch but to walk d talk.This madness must stop.
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by disloman(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2015
worthytalk:
This is d kind of comment that makes one believe that some pple r goats.Impunity must stop.Use ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by disloman(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Steph7u:
All I know: there is God!
God won't fight all ur fights 4 u.U gat to fight 4 some n I'm ready to fight mine.
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by Brightology2(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Bubu were re thou
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by ede1(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Over the years Nigerians have always ignore the massive corruption and unnecessary spending going on in the NASS. We always focus on the executive arm of government. If we must achieve the so much change we all fought for. There is a need for a peaceful and mass protest against this so called law makers to downsize their budget. #NLC #TUC #civil society and activist this is the time to wake up and belt you this present day nigeria we support you in whatever means.
Re: Occupy National Assembly And Force Them To Cut Their pay and allowances. by nairaminds(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2015
worthytalk:

ur foolishness stinks to high heavens

(1) (Reply)

Sympathetic Ogun Deputy Gov Stops Her Convoy To Help Accident Victim (photo) / Newspaper Headlines, Tuesday June 23, 2015 / National Assembly Crisis And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.