Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration (28346 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
Vote for change vote for Twaci ) www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/3#33983532

join the winning team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
Vote for change vote for Twaci ) www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/3#33983532

join the winning team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by olasmith10(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
They know PMB commands great respect.. they v heard of him in tym past..they want to witness the memorable event in the history of Nigeria.. God bless Nigeria, God bless all the ethic tribes of Nigeria, God bless all the supporter of Change !!!

2 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by bobchigar(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
We are waitng
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by shina419(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]Who said they re coming to grace buhari's inauguration?? They re only coming to bid the greatest and peaceful loving politician on the African continent (GEJ) farewell for time well spent and his spirit of sportsmanship.

Btw, how we started dosent matter, it's how well we end that matters (even d world leaders knows this)[/size]
oponu ode mumu must u write something

6 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Asuokaa: 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by nerodenero: 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
UnknownT:
I pity my Lugbe peeps and everybody that will make use of that Airport road from middle of next week.
When I was still living around there, we use to suffer alot each time Jonathan plies that road and next week would be hell for people around there.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by MsZeezah: 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are they jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stau in the same country with you?

Leave us alone , we are going back to Biafra. , Biafra till i die.

NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME
Who hold you? Please, by all means, Alles Vous! Na the same threat wey we dey hear since time immemorial be that. For once, put your words into action please. Wait sef, do you have any sense? Where did Yorubas and Igbos enter the conversation? Its to early on the day to be high on cheap weed. Ease up on whatever you're sniffing.

5 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by izuch(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by fiftynaira(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by kristop4all(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Sai Baba!!!
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by millionboi(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Made up of representativs
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
shina419:
my father is oponu ode mumu must he write something?
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by geedeex2(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
Mumu
himkers:
[size=14pt]Who said they re coming to grace buhari's inauguration?? They re only coming to bid the greatest and peaceful loving politician on the African continent (GEJ) farewell for time well spent and his spirit of sportsmanship.

Btw, how we started dosent matter, it's how well we end that matters (even d world leaders knows this)[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by kogi2010: 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Good ppll coming to visit a good man sai baba
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
Sai Buhari

News like this gladdens my heart...

Victory is certain...Nigeria would bounce back shocked

1 Like

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
Gud
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by kingthreat(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

Lol, who gives a hoot about that dull loser. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol, who gives a hoot about that dull loser. cheesy

50 world leaders does...
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by afyjam: 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

any1 wt no sensible comment should just go sleep abeg!

3 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

yea
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are they jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

amen
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
God bless Buhari cool

2 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
fpeter:
hope they reserved my seat?
Yes love,I secured one next to uncle shekau.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by blaKKy83(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej, a man of peace
u our Hero

as for Buhari no peace for the wicked
same way u destroy Gej government with insurgency and propaganda and makes Gej looks incompetent so shall u receive

failure I wish ur government and amaechi

You be correct mumu.......shoro loso yi sha

3 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by punche(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

YOU BE FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are they jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

I know say she comes to my house and delivering thunder. But by they way we stand unconditional.
Doesn't make sense right? that's how your brain needs to be checked because from all indications you are not igbo you are just a jobless lowlife looking for a way to start up a fight
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by afyjam: 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
MsZeezah:

Who hold you? Please, by all means, Alles Vous! Na the same threat wey we dey hear since time immemorial be that. For once, put your words into action please. Wait sef, do you have any sense? Where did Yorubas and Igbos enter the conversation? Its to early on the day to be high on cheap weed. Ease up on whatever you're sniffing.
sorry! Dem knw say na yoruba finish dem! Sorry! I go knw hu go dey buy una AbA made if una go biafra or wht u call dat!
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2015
punche:

YOU BE FOOL.

Your mama na BIGGER fool
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by dollarlander: 3:33pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

Yes, it is how well he and his cohorts looted the treasury that matters. You are a deep thinker.

2 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

Who says Jonathan is going to be in Eagle Square on May 29? No law compels ìm to be there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.