Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke (31529 Views)

Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by psquaret: 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
okay naaa
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by pinkiberry(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
the should trek back to abuja for buhari. greedy youth in need of quick money. if d really did it for oga jona d should not accept any money.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by tizblink: 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
To mr Nihi and Sister Gloria. Its a nice one. At least we were always updated throughout their trek

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Osyxcel(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2015
vybrant:

I like to give some fool.ish people the chance to redeem themselves thats why i'm replying you grin

Lmao, e don pain am tongue cheesy
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
If na the days of Obasanjo, Na just presidential handshake dem go get and pure water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by ogalandlord: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
Johnny walker should make them ambassadors of their drink.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by driand(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,
and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!
thank u, now run along.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2015
Welcome
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by ORIGENAL(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
In 9 months time the girl will deliver a bownsing Baby Boy and hIs name shall call ...CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Gboliwe: 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
When and where did the third person join?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by mattkelly: 4:38pm On May 22, 2015
Oshiko,Iranu,Abasha
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Franknigga(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Welcome, Thanks for your weight watching exercise. Thank you for welcoming our clueless ex president home where he belongs

Now turn back go to where you are from and make yourself useful to yourself, family and community.

There are farms waiting to be cultivated, animals waiting to be raised, books waiting to be read, potholes waiting to be filled,

Go and make yourself useful from now on. For this country to progress we need all hands on deck not for people to be walking around like JOHNNY WALKER

They should be Liverpool fans, You would never walk alone

If na the days of Obasanjo, Na just presidential handshake dem go get and pure water
I told to use ur brain or shake it to get networking work
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Chestar5(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
Ok now. We have hear. Ow much did they give u people?...
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by goshen26: 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
OK....u can start coming home
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Prestoex(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2015
This is something.At least they made a name for doing something.Most of their critics cannot do what they have done.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by donfarad(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2015
We programmers have to create an app for this trekkers.
app name: trek.
lol.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Femistico(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2015
Where will they sleep now till mr.presi came back frm abj to otuoke bcuz he's handing over officially nxt wk Friday..
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by HDoc(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Welcome, Thanks for your weight watching exercise. Thank you for welcoming our clueless ex president home where he belongs

Now turn back go to where you are from and make yourself useful to yourself, family and community.

There are farms waiting to be cultivated, animals waiting to be raised, books waiting to be read, potholes waiting to be filled,

Go and make yourself useful from now on. For this country to progress we need all hands on deck not for people to be walking around like JOHNNY WALKER

They should be Liverpool fans, You would never walk alone

You poor sweet there FOOL
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by lacici(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
Congrat guys! Urs trek is so real,given huz update from day one.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by kaykay1980: 4:49pm On May 22, 2015
THIS GUY GO DON PU--KE DEM TIRE,
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
Yea, yea, I saw their updates on my twitter handle. And I'm happy for them....

It's not who they trekked for that matters to me, it's the determination, perseverance, courage and honesty they imbibed during the walk.

Highly Commendable!!!

Need I say, they followed their heart, and accomplished the task they started.

And ofcourse I'm gonna miss the twitter reality show. Gonna miss me sneaking in on my Twitter Timeline when I'm less busy.

@ 3rd pics, that's Uncle Banji and his wife. (Itura to sure) That picture was taken along Jamata bridge...

Congratulations once again!!!!
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Ballama(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
Why people are not surrounding them are they not happy that they honored their son as I seen for the GMB trekker he is been guarded by the soldiers because there were many people wanted to shake hand with him
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by kelvine(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
I am very happy they made it. Niyi my hero.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by beloxxi(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by kenex4ever(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,

President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!
Bro dey will still blame him o, u no c as dem don dey say dem inherit worst economy? Already giving excuse for their future failure.
Just like apc. Always tell GEJ, if buhari n osiwhateverjo can not turn our economy for d better, they should resign b4 dey resume their tenure.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!

ONE WORD - MEDIOCRE!
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

Blatant fo*ol
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by YSA06(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
One can clearly see what unemployment and joblesseness is causing our teeming youths in this country.

Let's be candid, what's the meaning of trecking this far just to be recognised and paid? Suffering is really trying hard in this nation after the clueless has lead us to this dooms. As one had rightly said up there, fuel scarcity, power daylight robbery and etal.

Very soon, trecking would be more trendy as a way of surviving
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Pinkylilly:

Blatant fo*ol
ashawo

is this why u aint married yet?
check your age
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Joel3(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
one thing I found is that it was a bad timing. they should have arrive after 29.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by ldpele(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
Una tire abeg, if e pain u, fly to Jupiter
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 22, 2015
dumb asses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.