Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama (48654 Views)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by starlight101(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:
You go born for small pikin because of money, smh for you.
you to go do the same If u dey her shoe, u go even born twins join
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by mustaphagreens(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Na becos of back style tongue
Absolute nonsense undecided tongue
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Sijo01(f): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
starlight101:
you to go do the same If u dey her shoe, u go even born twins join

You're wrong about that, boy.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by deolu2000(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:
Why her leg bend for the last pix? undecided
na wetin fashion don ture our ladies into be that.is either the legs are bent or the neck is twisted lik somebody having convulsion attack.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by akin269(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
she is nt dat hot jor
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by CR77(f): 7:20pm On May 22, 2015
Mumu ode tongue
mustaphagreens:

Absolute nonsense undecided tongue
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by starlight101(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:

You're wrong about that, boy.
ok girl
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by mustaphagreens(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Mumu ode tongue
Oponu embarassed
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by bogolobango(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
U fine reach her
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:
You go born for small pikin because of money, smh for you.

Anybody can do it for the big boy, Davido

My opinion, though
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by pat077: 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
DavidO papa suppose flog hin pikin

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by CR77(f): 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
ewu
mustaphagreens:

Oponu embarassed
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Krisddon: 7:25pm On May 22, 2015
Nothing is so hot about her, she's as cool as I am. Now giving birth outta wedlock means nothing so long as a celebrity is involved.
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by holluwai(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2015
Her younger brother is the father of her child.
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by yollychika(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2015
Nuffin spectacular!!! Imo
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Not that hot tongue
Like say ur girlfriend fine reach am......just a contribution tho
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by sage2(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
Is she a stripper?

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
Small children don dey fuccckkk,smh and people go dey look up to them as role models...make this world do end make all men find their way
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by ajufinz(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
The last time l checked she was 28years...
shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided angry
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Aida13: 7:49pm On May 22, 2015
babymamas isn't a new thing...been around since before independence so why all are judging? It just wasn't called 'babymama' back then. Abiola, Fela and Obasanjo had plenty of them, to name a few...
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 22, 2015
9jaBloke:
Dangerous trend.
Hook up with a celeb
Have unprotected sex
Get preggie
Become a baby mama
No assurance..No real commitment.
u are making sense "No assurance..No real commitment"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Proffdada: 7:52pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:
Why her leg bend for the last pix? undecided
acute epilepsy undecided
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by mediahubng(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
Iyanya – Baby Daddy (Prod by London Boyz) [MUSIC] - Media Hub Ng http:///m5S6rA

Drake - Can I Ft. Beyonce - Media Hub Ng http:///wgt8qg
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by dotune(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
Btw, why do these girls take pictures doing their legs like this? Are they wishing to be physically challenged?
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Wendy80(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
She's now a celeb now abi? Just like wizkid's GF. Expecting more of her pictures on Front page. SMH for NL front page
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Chanchit: 8:45pm On May 22, 2015
singlefade25:
Bad girl, hahahahahahaha.
. So you mean you are Fade, 25yrs old and single? Owk, wait make I blow I would make you my Baby mama, but You need to Put a pix on ur profile, so I would know maybe I need to start recording ASAP.
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
what's the good that have happened.She got impregnated, something she should be shy of.
Let's stop celebrating RUBBISH
Any child born out of wedlock is a BASTARD.So the baby is a bastard.
Yoruba says "to ile kan ba ntoro,omo ale ibe ni ko tii dagba"
If there's peace in a house,that means the bastard in the house hasn't grown up.
#RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by Heffalump(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
Mhnn... This one na spare tyre na. grin
Re: Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama by mekybabe1: 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
Lolz!!
Taylor86:
wetin we wan use d photos do

dem dey use her pictures cook soup

meanwhile me and my baby mama below

na who una wan intimidate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) / BBNaija 2019: All The Outfits Ebuka Wore (40 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.