Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) (59567 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Sammyford12345: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Davido babymama Sophia twerking her ass as she have fun with friends at the pool (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7_SLs7dPzY

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
I watch the video to the end
And I like what I saw.

That ass must be davido's weak point.

See as yansh dey bounce like rubber

Wow

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Is he still paying her 300k every month?

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Loooooooooooong hisssssssssssssssssssss undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Atiku2019: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Her Life cool

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Mesutlewy(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Imagine eh
somebody's mother

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by hungryboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why you wan know?,

Your own 300k loss?

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Polio leg.. @dptongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by RisingUp: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
They still hv a child 2geda now, y will he stop?

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by tobisco29(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Shake out your boom boom, that was what davido could'nt resist

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2017
hungryboy:
Why you wan know?,

Your own 300k loss?

Lol.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Michellla(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
When her babydaddy has 30billion for the account
why wont she twerk

39 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Venerable612(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
The kind of mothers we would have troubles me...

There is nothing wrong with having fun, but imagine we grew up seeing our parents doing sort of things.

I cant blame us... The world has really changed. Its globalisation, and no one is really innocent.
#God help us

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Phreshmann12(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
in other news............. light no dey oh grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by IamAirforce1: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by karrengold(f): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
this one is busy twerking away her future....Go to women like Okonjo and Chimamanda and Learn from them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by EniHolar(f): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
well done seun.

If there are many like me who don't frequent Nairaland anymore because of these irrelevant front page topics, the effect will be telling in a while.

Come to think of it, this isn't the first time we've had big brother Nigeria, but the front page is still filled with stories of BBN even after the show has ended.

The era of sexkillz and the likes was definitely better.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by TINALETC3(f): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by veekid(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nairaland has lost it

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by jintak: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sexy mama...have u really had a child
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by denstine: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Airforce1:
And I like what I saw.

Wow
lol
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by leksmedia: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
I just remembered one guys comment , he said "But Life is unfair sha lol. 300,000 just like that every freaking month cheesy "

Its not always about hardwork lol . God bless the hustle of every of my nairaland pals, May all you lay your hands on prosper. Money is good . for your website design please call 08173091370 please check my signature for more

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by adeniyi3971(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
All the best to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
end time ladies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Last time she did this Davido was confused grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
why shud this olosho be making front page na read a comment somewhere and shame catch me for davido. when igbo boy wan do baby mama dey go for high class babes eg flavour runtown etc. bt yoruba artists na olosho and ugly gals dem dey do. eg wizzy and davido

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Almod957(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Airforce1:
And I like what I saw.

Wow
Hmmm, why not go unclad?
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Roon9(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Finally understood why Davido got her pregnant tongue now I can die in peaceee grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
karrengold:
this one is busy twerking away her future....Go to women like Okonjo and Chimamanda and Learn from them
what are you doing? commenting

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Soljaboi44(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
issorite

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by alabiyemmy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
y'all over hype this girl please.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.