Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (23166 Views)

Fashola Inspects Construction Of Bodo-Bonny Road & Opobo Channel Bridge,Rivers(p / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by eminikansoso(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you
with $60b debt grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ubongutioh(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2015
Akpabio is commissioning bridges in Akwa Ibom. Kwankwaso is inspecting a bridge after 8years. We are watching.... The change is clear.

Meanwhile, just to inspect a bridge the whole hausa community came out... What will happen when the bridge is commissioned in 2050.. Maybe they will all sleep there...
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by 2naira50kobo: 5:07pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Am not going to comment on this page.... Mtcheew

**I'm
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by blym4real: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
2naira50kobo:

**Unlike
Noted.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by suwalee(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
Yippeeeee just joined N/L I hope I won't regret it
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Demmzy15(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
*Passing by and lahving* grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by brojero: 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
'Underground Bridge'

Jesus Christ!

Depth of thought required on this thread
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by seedorfg(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
kwakwanso, one of the best governor
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by icemann(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
Excelboi:
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state along side his deputy visits the ongoing construction of Kabuga underground Bridge along buk Road which is one among the numerous projects of kwankwaso administration. The governor is a hardworking type and loved by his people, and could even be said to be the most hardworking governor in Nigeria. Check pics below.

Cc lalasticlala

You may want to correct that. That doesn't look like an "Underground Bridge"
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by obynaDmob(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you

Blood of jesus undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by tpiadotcom: 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
beekaymee:
I thought bridges were suppose to b over a water body……………… *searching* I see no water ……… well, it might b spiritual

na for here you fit chat, you nor fit chat on the other thread?
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
ubongutioh:
Akpabio is commissioning bridges in Akwa Ibom. Kwankwaso is inspecting a bridge after 8years. We are watching.... The change is clear.
Do you know how any overhead Bridge this guy has commissioned so far? You wouldn't have said this
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 22, 2015
2naira50kobo:

**I'm
Thanks bro
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Holyfield1(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2015
Maybe underground is beginning to have another meaning.........Oya OP.....Get sense!!!! Fiiiirrree!!!!! grin grin grin

Meanwhile,dem too plenty.....Buhari should add family planning for the Hausas in his Agenda Biko.....
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 22, 2015
beekaymee:
I thought bridges were suppose to b over a water body……………… *searching* I see no water ……… well, it might b spiritual
Are you a 14th century alien
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Pascal181: 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
Abeg o,na how underground bridge d dey? Pardon my ignorance
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by bettercreature(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2015
oyin17:

I see u
Oyin sweetie! miss ya
This man is just one of the Aboki's,
The fact still remains underground bridge can not work in Nigeria because there must be 24/7 electricity which is not possible in Nigeria,You go fear arm robbers as well
am sure its going to be abandoned project anyway
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ubongutioh(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2015
Excelboi:
Do you know how any overhead Bridge this guy has commissioned so far? You wouldn't have said this
Hahahahahaha... The last one collapsed because the contractors used inferior materials due to shortage of funds. Which one de again? This one doesn't even look like bridge...
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2015
ubongutioh:
Hahahahahaha... The last one collapsed because the contractors used inferior materials due to shortage of funds. Which one de again? This one doesn't even look like bridge...
There are so far three (3) commissioned bridges in Kano and about 3 more still in construction. The governor was not the contractor so about the fallen Bridge, I don't see how that was his fault.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by murtalaa(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
@OP, its called Underpass or Subway. There is nothing as underground bridge shocked
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by MrHighSea: 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
Op ntin lyk U/bridge. wrong jargon z dsrespectfl in my prof.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ubongutioh(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
Excelboi:
There are so far three (3) commissioned bridges in Kano and about 3 more still in construction. The governor was not the contractor so about the fallen Bridge, I don't see how that was his fault.
The other two are federal government bridges... GEJ commissioned them recently during the campaigns...
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
Lalasticlala, please correct it. It's an "underpass Bridge" . Thank you
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by knostbrown01(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
Do you know that kwankwaso Rabiu ℓ̊s leaving behind 220billion naira debt for successor
This ℓ̊s just show-boating!!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ceebo1420(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2015
Excelboi:
I took the pics myself and I was atop the bridge. It is and underground if you even check how sloppy the bridge is from the pics.
Excelboi:
Excelboi:
I took the pics myself and I was atop the bridge. It is and underground if you even check how sloppy the bridge is from the pics.
first I don't think there is any thing like under ground bridge but underground tunnel bridge is a link that is use to connect two community eg abak ,main land bridge and so on
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by babamadiba(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2015
obynaDmob:

Blood of jesus undecided
that nigga is been hallucinating for a while now. Lol....
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by murtalaa(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2015
Excelboi:
Lalasticlala, please correct it. It's an "underpass Bridge" . Thank you
loose the bridge, man! Just Underpass
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by babamadiba(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you
u simply hallucinating bro, it shall be well with you.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
ubongutioh:

The other two are federal government bridges... GEJ commissioned them recently during the campaigns...
Whatever. What matters is that this governor is very hardworking in terms of education sector, work sector, health sector and youth empowerment.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Virus777: 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
Oil money from the South at work.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by wDavis03: 5:37pm On May 22, 2015
HOW TO MAKE MORE THAN # 150K IN LESS THAN A MONTH

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE
NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.
AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria. Let me go straight to the point. instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000 in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them. These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their adverts, website or blog. After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need. after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are. Approximately #10,000 currently in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in Nigeria no stress. The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this business. Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.
THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS
START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED
AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!
THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by godunia(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
Waiting to see how u will transform FCT as our Minister.this is my wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba, Traditional Rulers, Others Storm Ojoto Ofala Festival / Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide) / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.