Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor (29635 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Kano One Of A Kind Underpass.... / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Mjuliet: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Governor Umar Ganduje today inspected the ongoing construction of an underpass and a flyover at Katsina Road by Kofar Ruwa Junction

Governor Ganduje stated that this massive project will ease vehicular movement along this junction with high traffic

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/see-underpass-and-flyover-being.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Mjuliet: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
These northerners are wise, you keep on shouting ''our oyel money'', "marginalization" yet they keep on developing their place.

In case you don't know; Kano boasts of the longest flyover in the whole of West Africa.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
And the same hypocrites below me would stand and watch celebrities performing on the roadside even though they are late for their appointments.

13 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Dauraking: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
And these mammoth number of people turned out to "look" at the construction work. Say no to joblessness.

32 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by henrydadon(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
angry angry

we cant do anything in Africa without a person with a white man skin getting involve

just ordinary construction of road attract this kind of crowd

nigeria is still very very far from being develop

[img]http://i./TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif[/img]

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Chickah(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
NYC one

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by MyGeneration(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
H
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Zenas212(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Niger Delta oil money at work. Parasites.

4 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by nurez305(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
ok
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Charly68: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
We pray the Governor won't abandon the project

4 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by slimthugchimee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
can we see the plan for it or the 3d depiction

4 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Kxngstein(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
that's how somebody wee fall down from there. let us all wait for a new thread carrying the news
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by vioment: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is a reflection of the educational system we have in Nigeria. Look at all the blacks that came out to see the oyibo/lebanese man show their governor what he is doing about their bridge.

5 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by olasmith10(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
To the crowds, they came to see Sylvester stallion live in Kano city....
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by yedidiah(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kano to city of kofars... ko da me ka zo..... I just love that ancient city.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by brostheo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Where the underpass,where the flyover

All I can see their are bunches of Hausa and almajiri people seeing a white dude for the first time

5 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by thexzy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Make them finish am first......no bi all this projects wey them go start to tease people with only 4 u 2 discover it was later abandoned.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Beehshorp(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:
These northerners are wise, you keep on shouting ''our oyel money'', "marginalization" yet they keep on developing their place.

In case you don't know; Kano boasts of the longest flyover in the whole of West Africa.

Yet , I wouldn't accept #10milla to live dere or pick a wife from the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Pavore9: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
See crowd! Are they that idle? It will be a miracle if no one fell!

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by efilefun(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

Actually thought you were kidding until i googled it damn it was even named after OBJ

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2297458_ap2_jpeg5e63f6be4b1cdd9b8a1b24c5d512d313
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2297467_ap6_jpegf59dc5ae56216d186cf51a05260bccce
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2297568_ap15_jpeg772d2c84c85a72018f527183d5c13dde

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by bonechamberlain(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
henrydadon:
angry angry

we cant do anything in Africa without a person with a white man skin getting involve

just ordinary construction of road attract this kind of crowd

nigeria is still very very far from being develop

[img]http://i./TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif[/img]
we are in trouble

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Senorprinz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
see pictures of underpass and flyover, and you went ahead to post pictures of jobless people milling around a construction site,

it's like your brain is under construction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by gurunlocker: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
See Almajiris everywhere, the population of one country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by jegz25(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy
Beehshorp:

u r doing urslf cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by blingxx(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
aboki's are colonizing nigeria small small .. while Igbos are busy raining hate on them and bombing their own source of wealth (oil) ...i must watch this film finish cool
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Beehshorp:

So how does that affect the price of dollar?

How does it stop the underpass from completion?

Tell me.

3 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by JaypeeAnics(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
I thought the northerners only knows how to build mosque in all local government..... goog work here but I hope the underway /underpass won't be like that of Owerri IMO.

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Patented: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
on the security side of things, this was a nightmare that should not have happened. Perfect ambush point for anyone with evil intent. prevention is better than cure.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by richidinho(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wetin be diz?
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by tempex88(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why do this people show off projects with ego and pride like they are spending money from their pocket or doing us a huge favour.

Public officers should give public account and public accounts should be open to public audit.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Offers Buhari's Team Free Crash Campaign Course For Two Weeks / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.