Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

ease cancer Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ease cancer Pains (756 Views)

5 Safe Pregnancy Exercises That Ease Your Labor Pains / Remedy To Ease Drunkenness. / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
The love we feel for our partner is something very personal and different with each individual/couple; when that same individual is in death threatening and painful breast cancer, then this valentine season will definitely be a more trying one for you, unless your awareness level of breast cancer is very much higher than the average and you are a very creative and highly loved guy.
  For people affected by breast cancer, overcoming pain can be a major part of dealing with the disease and its treatment. Pain is a common side effect of treatment and also a side effect of cancer. Sure the new vaccine is hoped will be effective in destroying HER2-positive tumors, but it’s still been tested on mice.
Aspirin, Tylenol, NSAIDs, Advil, Motrin, opioids and coanalgesics alone will not do the work as they are normal and everyday occurrence or routine for the patient and you can bet your happiness that she wants to feel different on that special day; this brings us to the issue of affectionate-creativity, how do you make a woman in pain feel fine and happy with herself? Do not think am going to give you a magic formula, because if I have one I would most probably package and sell it for very high price, so lets get that clear, I do not have any magic formula.
What one can do though is to consider the type of person your partner is, what makes her thick and apply a lot of  affection, accompanied with intense creative awareness as well as fasting and prayer for divine guidance, believe me you will need it as a nonnegotiable option.
If all goes well, the reward will be worth it. The pain they go through can only be imagined by those of us who don’t feel it.
For in the end, it’s the spirit and the efforts put into showing our loved ones that they are special to us and that we appreciate them and hold them in high esteem that really make us inseparable!
I found a source for ideas and easy ways to get it, if you need Click here
Happy valentine!

cry cry[b][/b]
Re: ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2009
thanks
Re: ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
Re: ease cancer Pains by CrazyMan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
Too bad I've spent my last N5. I would have given it to you as compensation for taking your time to write all these.
Re: ease cancer Pains by Aleksey: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2009
Oh Thanks! its the spirit that matters
Re: ease cancer Pains by Aleksey: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2009
?
Re: ease cancer Pains by onyxera(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2009
couldnt read ur post e 2 long we no dey comprehension class here
Re: ease cancer Pains by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2009
Like from Staph to cancer to prostate cancer, do we not have a health section anymore?
Re: ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
Sorry, if you guys don't get it; The topic is the pans of a cancer patient on valentine.
It is the effect of love in a difficult situation
Re: ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2009
Ok?
Re: ease cancer Pains by Egouwa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
very touching!
Re: ease cancer Pains by KayCyrils(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
Thanks
Re: ease cancer Pains by Egouwa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2009
refreshing
Re: ease cancer Pains by Egouwa(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2009
Re: ease cancer Pains by Cy4me: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2009
Thank God, very frustrating illness

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Diabetis / Sexual Problems / Help: Irregular Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.