Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,784 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service (32918 Views)

Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / Nigerian Army “pulls Out” 34 Generals From Service / Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by adepiero: 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God they didnt object to the retirement. This old goons are liable to plan a coop if not retired undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by lemon234: 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!...../......
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by myklangelo(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2015
soldier go soldier come, barracks go remain! beauty of seamless continuity.

The First Igbo language blog is out............... visit and enjoy! www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
Guy
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
Change is coming gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by agyo(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
pictures pls
Army doesn't display photo of such event. Not even the list will you see.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by agyo(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
pictures pls
Army doesn't display photo of such event. Not even the list will you see.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by mencade6: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
useless corrupt men....
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by baybeeboi: 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
sonnie10:

Yes. Especially the ones from the other side of the country.
bros, abeg, which one be the other side of the country again?
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
The Change has begun, 7Days to go....
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by tmeg: 8:17pm On May 22, 2015
Dey should make chance for us please,add more on that list
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
Okay...
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by billyG(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
Aww No GMB shld has been gvn d honor 2 kick their lazy asses,they fiddle away while NE burn.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Urine: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
UnknownT:
Make dem no go village begin cause trouble, dey drag land and chieftaincy stools oh

Hehehehehehe! You don sabi their parole.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by omobabaoffa(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2015
ennysuccess:
I just pray my uncle shouldnt be in the list short service on my mind immediately after d youth service
so your uncle dey among the peoplr wey dey take all openings for their family. God don catch you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by sage2(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
vivavik:
So much cleaning out the closet...

You are beautiful and stylish. May God bless and keep you for me.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by inosend: 9:24pm On May 22, 2015
starlight101:
Hmmmm smell something fishy
There must be a smoked-fish market nearby because even I smell it too.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 22, 2015
Saluting.... Respect sirs..... Victory comes from God alone....
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
Big4wig:
undecided
shut up Griffin
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Spydamannn(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Power shuffle
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by OreMI22: 12:15am On May 23, 2015
starlight101:

Ethnic cleansing and ethnic domination of Nigerian Army officers corp has started before our eyes.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by donpap: 4:02am On May 23, 2015
bajajamujaja:
A total of 34 infantry generals were pulled out of service on Friday at the Jaji Military Cantonment in Kaduna State. NAN reports that the officers comprised 20 Majors-General and 14 Brigadiers-General, who retired between 2005 and 2015. In a valedictory speech, retired Maj.-Gen. Joseph Shoboiki, former Director, Training, Nigerian Army, expressed appreciation for the gesture and pledged that the retired officers would remain committed to the service of Nigeria. Shoboiki admonished the serving military personnel to remain focused and resolute, and exhibit total loyalty to the constituted authorities. “Your loyalty to the Federal Republic of Nigeria can best be given through vigilance and security consciousness.
You must continue to demonstrate total commitment to your duty of defending our dear country. “These values are essential if you must continue to uphold and discharge assigned constitutional responsibilities and sustain our nascent democracy,” he said. He expressed conviction that the Nigerian military would overcome the current security challenges in the country. NAN reports that the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General, Kenneth Minima was represented at the event by the General Officer Commanding(GOC), 1 Division of the Nigerian Army, Maj.-Gen. Kenneth Osuji. He urged the retired generals to continue to support the military, saying that their departure would not create any vacuum as they were not retired on the same date.

Read full story here: http://www.today.ng/news/nigerian-army-pulls-34-generals-out-of-service/
Nigerians and their wonderful gist.where did the army get 34 infantry generals from?
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by stupep: 8:38am On May 23, 2015
Sijo01:
No pictures?
Old soja never die. You all shall enjoy your retirement IN, Amen.

IN (only) where u put our JESUS
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Nobody: 8:39am On May 23, 2015
starlight101:

Many Generals in the Army are pushing for early retirement before the new administration takes over because Buhari indicated that he will launch an enquiry to unravel why the military failed to tackle Boko Haram.

Many of them are thieves who helped themselves to funds meant for training, equipment,soldiers welfare and medical treatment.

These same thieves sat on the military tribunal that passed death sentences on soldiers who complained in a bid to snuff out their lives and bury the truth.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by 1forall: 8:41am On May 23, 2015
They don't have names?
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2015
stupep:

IN (only) where u put our JESUS

It's the hand work of auto correct o.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by vivavik(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
sage2:

You are beautiful and stylish. May God bless and keep you for me.
lol. Amen to God keeping me, at least for me.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by sage2(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
vivavik:
lol. Amen to God keeping me, at least for me.
Okay, for us. Deal?
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by vivavik(f): 10:55am On May 25, 2015
sage2:

Okay, for us. Deal?
deal. U are just funny.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service by sage2(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
vivavik:
deal. U are just funny.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.