Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) (27854 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by gidjah(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2015
Location ?,price?
princeokpara:
Front page.......... Tecno h6 for sale
Call on 08035517549
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by themonk(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by themonk(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
anonimi:

How do you mean that Jonathan LET him win

Should Jonathan have disallowed the people's votes?

Is that how you understand DEMOCRACY or you are simply an un-evolved primate who prefers DICTATORSHIP?
What made GEJ lose??
people so much hated him cos of his incompetence that if abacha rose from death, people would vote abacha to replace GEJ.
his problem started with his inability to solve nigeria's problem or even minimize it. the people and strategies he adopted ruined him.
And that was how he let GMB win.
PS: show statesmanship while arguing pls.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by donchruzio(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
illitrate:
Has conceding defeat became an act of heroism?

My brother I wonder for naija oh!!!
GEJ was defeated in the last presidential elections; a winner ensued as a result of that circumstances...

Then cluelessness has turned to peace advocacy! Ok na

I dey wash ohhhhh!
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by Reference(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2015
Lilknight:
Dis man is fuc'king gentle to rule a country like nigeria.....we need a very discipline nd courageous man with experience.

You got one. Let's see how it works out.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by ikombe: 8:24pm On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

Ikom boy
Ikombe and not ikom boy undecided maka ura
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by baybeeboi: 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
ikombe:

How u go see

Buhari Twaci

still go vote for

Jonah Mzlaurel

what on Earth could have triggered you to say something like this?
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by emeuzo(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
See this man, u r no hero to me. I denounced u ever since I saw how active u have been in office these last few months. Where have u been other years?? U r d greatest hypocrite Nigeria has ever seen on d throne. I am a memeber of The Apostolic Church, Aba field, a proud Aba boy. So don't think u have oppositions in d north n south west only.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by donchruzio(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
themonk:

What made GEJ lose??
people so much hated him cos of his incompetence that if abacha rose from death, people would vote abacha to replace GEJ.
his problem started with his inability to solve nigeria's problem or even minimize it. the people and strategies he adopted ruined him.
And that was how he let GMB win.
PS: show statesmanship while arguing pls.

You are so on point.

I kept wondering why any right thinking Nigerian that has her interest at heart would want to vote for johnathan, my idea of these whole show is ; it is not mandatory for any politician to serve two teams, what should demand your second mandate by the people as a politician should only be your credibility.

We must stop making it a habit for these politicians to just think they are gonna do a second term , like the criteria for serving a second term is your ability to be voted in the first time.

Johnathan could not perform in his first term[i]( and you all know is two terms technically)[/i] he was voted out by popular opinion of his performance by the people.

President -elect Buhari is gonna get in in a couple of days if he does not perform we will know and by God's grace we shall vote him, as far as the politician refuse to give us a credible performance we shall not allow a second term until we stumble on Nigerian messiah.

Just maybe the politician will begin to gear up for adequate performance.

Let's just stop sentiment I am seriously hoping for a better Nigeria in my life time guys.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by aspirebig: 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
How does this reduce the fuel pump price?

Story....
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by Chigold101(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
what more can i say

my heart is joyful 4 u sir even if I've not seen u b4

ur lost d elections but u won the people's heart

may God continue to bless u d lion of Niger Delta

only God knows d best
GEJ is my hero... He accepted defeat even when he knew that he didnt lose the election at the polling centre but at the colation centres of northern Zoo called Nigeria
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by 12345DKO(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2015
This award is unnecessary at this time especially when the whole Nation is suffering fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply. With this award, this man will feel majority of the people are happy with him and with the situation of the country, hence may not see the urgent need to do something to salvage the situation.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by 12345DKO(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
Chigold101:
GEJ is my hero... He accepted defeat even when he knew that he didnt lose the election at the polling centre but at the colation centres of northern Zoo called Nigeria
Cowardice and not Heroism is accepting defeat even when you are sure you did not loose. He should go to the election tribunal if he is sure he did not loose.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by ikombe: 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

what on Earth could have triggered you to say something like this?

Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by baybeeboi: 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=ikombe post=34006552][/quote]if you dei near me talk that kind thing by now dem for don wear you POP for jaw, i swear to Ifa.
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2015
12345DKO:

Cowardice and not Heroism is accepting defeat even when you are sure you did not loose. He should go to the election tribunal if he is sure he did not loose.
in other places it could have been cowardice but in this Zoo called Nigeria it is not. If GEJ was decleared winner blood would have flowed. If GEJ refused to accept the result BLOOD would have flowed still. Because the born to rule zoo keepers have vowed that they must be back either by crook or by hook.

What will it profit a man if he wins election and their is nobody left for him to govern?
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by ikombe: 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
if you dei near me talk that kind thing by now dem for don wear you POP for jaw, i swear to Ifa.
chai bianu nekwa nwatakiri nka yi camoflage na form murum guy here. Nsi naja chia gi waka dere , onye nzuzu.

Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by baybeeboi: 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
ikombe:
chai bianu nekwa nwatakiri nka yi camoflage na form murum guy here. Nsi naja chia gi waka dere , onye nzuzu.

ikom boy
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can you all see what I was talking about on the other thread?...My hero is surely an epitome of peace.

Hope Gbawe is seeing this? grin

Sieg Heil!!!

I'd have believed he was your hero if you were the one trekking to otuoke.

deine Ehre heißt Treue!
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by sonofspada(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
AKA epitome of find us something oga Joe undecided
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by Williamso(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:
His name is Goodluck and you wonder why luck followed him from poverty to boundless wealth.

His wife's name is Peace and you wonder why he played a crucial role in ensuring there is peace in Nigeria.

He deserves all the awards he can possibly get.

He's a good man.

A peaceful President.

A man who wishes no blood is shed for his sake.

God bless GEJ! God bless Nigeria!
Patience undecided undecided
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by rrhostomy(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2015
Just read my signature and pass the blunt to the left
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by bengoodcreature: 9:27am On May 23, 2015
The truth is that God truely used G.E.J to make peace in Nigeria, so he deserve it
Re: Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) by firstclassmumu: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
dipopooo:
Believe me I can't wait for may 29. I'm tired of GEJ.

NO FUEL
NO LIGHT
NO SALARY
NO EVERYTHING SEF

I was one of his supporters b4 but nw I am tired of badluck.

shey buhari don give you every thing now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.