Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare (1567 Views)

How I Was Banned From Speaking Igbo - Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by onila(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2015
I was going down by the escalator, I had a little wardrobe malfunction.
my jeans zip opened mistakenly

the guys going up the escalator looked at me in pity

like no big deal, its just a zip

those backward Arab men tongue
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by charleff512(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2015
Welcome from Dubai!
So wetin make nairalanders do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2015
You finally went with that illiterate shop owner to dubai undecided

1 Like

Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 22, 2015
onila:

I was going down by the escalator, I had a little wardrobe malfunction.
my jeans zip opened mistakenly

the guys going up the escalator looked at me in pity

like no big deal, its just a zip

those backward Arab men tongue

and you opened a thread just because arab men looked at you somehow? next time, just tell your friends...

6 Likes

Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2015
Why should Nigerian men care about how Arab men behave. Don't betray your Nigerian men now

1 Like

Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by jayhans(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
babes u ppl re harsh o.
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by finditng: 10:20am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:

Daaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmnmmnnnnnnn lipsrsealed.... Eva be vexing on another level.....lol.
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
finditng:

Daaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmnmmnnnnnnn lipsrsealed.... Eva be vexing on another level.....lol.
common finditng, onila is my g, I just want her to explain better, cos she once said someone invited her to travel with him to dubai.
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
jayhans:
babes u ppl re harsh o.
I'm not harsh.
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by finditng: 10:41am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
common finditng, onila is my g, I just want her to explain better, cos she once said someone invited her to travel with him to dubai.

Interesting.... Well, girls rarely turn down trips...max they do is set boundaries .....but the trip...mehn....dey gonna flex it... With or without bf's knowledge.. ..@ G.....well, what do I know...just passing by... grin
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 10:49am On May 23, 2015
finditng:

Interesting.... Well, girls rarely turn down trips...max they do is set boundaries .....but the trip...mehn....dey gonna flex it... With or without bf's knowledge.. ..@ G.....well, what do I know...just passing by... grin
grin yes, I dey feel her well grin

How easy is it to set boundaries with a guy you travel across the seas with? And she will still come and say she's a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by finditng: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:

How easy is it to set boundaries with a guy you travel across the seas with? And she will still come and say she's a virgin grin

Lmfao....#onlia the scammer cheesy grin.....may be o....after all everything is defined in context of relativity these days....6 can be six to you and 9 to the other....perhaps she has her definition of virginity.. grin....
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by Nobody: 10:58am On May 23, 2015
finditng:

Lmfao....#onlia the scammer cheesy grin.....may be o....after all everything is defined in context of relativity this days....6 can be six to you and 9 to the other....perhaps she has her definition of virginity.. grin....
grin
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by jayhans(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
I'm not harsh.
if u say so...buh part where u said. "dat illiterate shop owner " caught my attention tho..
Re: When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare by jayhans(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:

Maybe it was a Godly trip so notin culd av happened grin

(1) (Reply)

R / Beliefs And Taboos In Ancient Igboland / Caribbean Country Where They Still Do Traditional African Wedding - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.