Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. (921 Views)

Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Diamby: 7:49pm On May 22, 2015
The mismanagemet of the PDPled govt in the past 16years is what is manifesting in the country today.Can you believe that a litre is been sold for 200naira in lagos today,this is not black market its was at an NNPC filling station and we say we have a govt.To add to that we've not had light for the past 5days now with the excuse that people are not paying their bills.Both State govts and federal are owing salaries,pensions and graruity there is high unemployment and agitations everywhere,these are signs of a failed state and government.It is my stern believe that our prayers were answered with the new govt.We hope and pray they will deliver because a lot of things have been destroyed in this country.
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
Dude, 200 bucks and you complaining? Getting fuel in the last 3 days has been mission impossible ghost protocol. And those evil maniacs called PHCN ain't helping matters
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by ericessien24: 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
No fuel,no light, no water,transport na die,no bus and yet a lot of traffic.
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Engobi(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
ericessien24:
Lol ds Lagos St sef with traffic even on fuel scarcity nawa o..
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2015
lol, but we have light in our village here, the moon dey shine, and firewood is plenty. in fact, we dnt need gas again.

I just relocate to village...life is so easy.

don't kill yourself for town, go to your village.

I wish my eastern brothers will follow my footsteps but they won't, all na shakara...
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Engobi(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2015
Diamby:
The mismanagemet of the PDPled govt in the past 16years is what is manifesting in the country today.Can you believe that a litre is been sold for 200naira in lagos today,this is not black market its was at an NNPC filling station and we say we have a govt.To add to that we've not had light for the past 5days now with the excuse that people are not paying their bills.Both State govts and federal are owing salaries,pensions and graruity there is high unemployment and agitations everywhere,these are signs of a failed state and government.It is my stern believe that our prayers were answered with the new govt.We hope and pray they will deliver because a lot of things have been destroyed in this country.
May God help us
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by juninho50(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
just can't wait may 29 #change
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Diamby: 8:35pm On May 22, 2015
ericessien24:
Its the queue for fuel at the filling stations that may never come that is causing the traffic i guess.
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by gratiaeo(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
I bought 250 with abeg just now
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by micklplus(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
I bought at N220
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Diamby: 9:51pm On May 22, 2015
gratiaeo:
I bought 250 with abeg just now
really at the filling station?when me i dey plan to go very early tomorrow morning.
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2015
Make una endure, una buharam president elect ass hole will soon come change Nigeria. Lalalalalalala
Re: Fuel Sold For 200naira Per Litre In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, but we have light in our village here, the moon dey shine, and firewood is plenty. in fact, we dnt need gas again.

I just relocate to village...life is so easy.

don't kill yourself for town, go to your village.

I wish my eastern brothers will follow my footsteps but they won't, all na shakara...
lol very funny

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly / Ai Wants Ihejirika Tried For War Crimes / Breaking New!!! Governor Wike dissolves electoral, judicial commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.