Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Senior Manager, Finance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senior Manager, Finance (468 Views)

Project Manager (finance Dept.) Wanted In Diageo - Guinness Nigeria Plc / Senior Manager, Finance / A Human Resource Manager & Finance Officer Needed Urgently At Lakeshore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senior Manager, Finance by Redmedia: 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
Name of Business - Red Media Africa (brands including YNaija.com, The Future Awards Africa, amongst others) Further info - www.redmediaafrica.com

Brief: Will be working in a dynamic and fast growing media company populated by under-35s who are highly talented and passionate. The company is 70-man strong and growing and is broken down into 3 distinct businesses dealing with all aspects of media - TV, radio, print online, advertising etc at same time.

The Senior Manager, Finance will manage finance process and implementation for the business on behalf of the CEO. Provide advice on financial matters, make recommendations on ways to best utilize financial resources. Also prepare management accounting information and provide high-quality support service to the Business.

Top 3 requirements
1. Highly experienced and able to bring structure, process, and highly developed systems into a creative and largely unstructured environment. Preferably someone with experience in such environments already.
2. Have flair! You actively promote creativity, innovation, flexibility and rapid growth across all sections of the business.
3. The capacity to grow and nurture superstars ensuring discipline while at the same time maintaining our culture of joy. A person with a depth of understanding on how to manage and optimize talent and people, and grow them rapidly and sustainability.

Job description:
• Produce financial reports for the management team.
• Write and format accounting reports, in order to improve accuracy of information produced and overall departmental performance.
• Conduct in-depth review of our Business’s financial circumstances, current provision and future objectives.
• Prepare month end accruals and prepayment journals.
• Produce monthly management accounts, ensure accounts reconcile to nominal ledger.
• Produce balance sheet and cash flow statements as required.
• Analyse variance and explore potential problems with line managers. Make appropriate recommendations and advise of the impact.
• Ensure all budget holders understand the financial information they are sent every month and to answer questions they may have.
• Assist budget holders with preparation of budget templates.

Benefits:
Pension Scheme I Mandatory annual leave I Annual retreats I Employee bonus programme I Flexible hours for mothers I Health insurance.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV, with position of interest as the subject of mail and a 250-word piece on 'Why we should hire you' to people@redmediaafrica.com on or before the 4th, May 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Job Vacancy At Toptech Engineering Limited / Business Growth Executive Job Vacancy At The Mactay Group / Job Advert | Sales | Regional Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.