Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (40959 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by blackmantis: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
No smoke without fire...
What really happened...will a sane police man stop a diplomats car pull him out and beat him for no reason?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by kullozone(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked shocked. shocked
this is crazy.

Do we have law in Nigeria?
do we have rules and regulations
capital. NO.

That's what you get well you make criminals policemen undecided
what are you typing
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by elldeb101(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
every thing na government .
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Kossyne(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2015
devour129:
I get why they beat him up , with that kind of face I would want to reset it too.

Lmao......u harsh ooo...
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by drnoel: 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
If beating the diplomat will cause reset in the thinking of the nigerian govt i am in full support of it.
The lady below me is a drunkerd who doest takes her bath for 3 months. abi i lie?.

That's someone's father
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
kullozone:

what are you typing
Am typing ..........

The police man should be charged to court. And the diplomat compensated smiley
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
How?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
A DIPLOMAT.................................
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Eureka123(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin i see a shadow on the bed,grin

but, this alleged diplomat, sure looks like a talkative to me tho undecided

Lol, wickedness in high places.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
no be small. Shames are catching me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Abbey2sam(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace

its your father that's a disgrace not my country

every little thing is now an opportunity to insult nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
We earlier reported this https://www.nairaland.com/2328216/noah-ichaba-nigerian-diplomat-beaten-equatorial but the picture of the diplomat wasn't there. But now it has emerged.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/05/22/photos-police-beat-up-nigerian-diplomat-in-equatorial-guinea/

our citizens in Malaysia and SA are complaining about intimidation but this is worst. A Nigerian diplomat beaten by a police in one of the most hopeless countries in the world.

LATE SANI ABACHA R.I.P SIR......... IF U R OUR PRESIDENT, IM SURE IT WILL BE EYE FOR AN EYE.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by yollychika(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
Gosh see how d man resemble almajiri undecided
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by cardoso111(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
knightsTempler:

What a country really!!!

Now I'm wondering if they could treat a diplomat this way and get away with, what is the faith of an ordinary Nigerian citizen.
you mean whats the fate of an ordibary Nigerian citizen!
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by herald9: 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked shocked. shocked this is crazy. Do we have law in Nigeria? do we have rules and regulations capital. NO. That's what you get well you make criminals policemen undecided
Symptoms of rushing to comment without even reading the topic grin
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
herald9:

Symptoms of rushing to comment without even reading the topic grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by kullozone(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:

Am typing ..........

The police man should be charged to court. And the diplomat compensated smiley

You typed like the diplomat was beaten by a Nigerian police man.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by blackmantis: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!.........

Which wan u dey na by force....
Your offer no dey close shooo...
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by herald9: 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
Them beat person for another country naija come be a disgrace? grin
You know whether them beat am cause of him face? grin
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by benedictnsi(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Instead of the Nigerian Government to demand the arrest and prosecution of the officers involved they are demanding an apology...what a country

The worst part of it is that the so called country is too small and poor...... Our govt should have sent Ebonyi-state and yobe-state to go and Erase them
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
If beating the diplomat will cause reset in the thinking of the nigerian govt i am in full support of it.
The lady below me is a drunkerd who doest takes her bath for 3 months. abi i lie?.
you started with good points. ..but you ended up being nut...I guess you must be on medication
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by millionboi(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
Nigeria as a country is a failure,lets suport biafra
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 22, 2015
Despite everything, poor country like that get better functioning hospital.

Here in Naija many federal teaching hospital are moribund.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by NobleG1(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
Has the st*upid Nigerian government ever tendered an unreserved apology to the Nigerian citizens for police and military brutality on innocent citizens?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by fareed69(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
This 1 na beaten?

Una no see the Pics of that FAAN official beaten up by Air force Guys at MMA Lagos

Den Just take hand they play with am he come dey shout.

Come Niger make Army Panel beat you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Luukasz(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked shocked. shocked

this is crazy.
[quote author=diddydiva post=34004963] shocked shocked. shocked
this is crazy.
Do we have law in Nigeria?
do we have rules and regulations
capital. NO.
That's what you get well you make criminals policemen undecided
AN WIRI DINDINRIN WIRU,KI NA SO KI LON SO LENU If you dont av something reasonable to say its not a must U comment or perhaps your brain don die.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
pull out our diplomats from equitorial guinea... simple!
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!......./.....

U just dey hustle,
To make money no easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida / Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.