Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack (1820 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tociano009(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
At least 19 people are killed after a suicide bomber detonates explosives during Friday prayers in Qatif province.The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group has claimed in an online statement that it carried out a deadly suicide bomb attack at a mosque in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province of Qatif.
The statement said "the soldiers of the Caliphate" were behind Friday's attack by a suicide bomber "who detonated an explosives belt" in the mosque in the Shia-majority city of Qatif.
The group identified the bomber as Abu Amer al-Najdi, and published a picture of him.
Earlier on Friday, the Saudi interior ministry said in a statement that a suicide bomber had set off an explosion during weekly prayers at a Shia mosque, leaving at least 19 dead.
"It has been established that an individual detonated a bomb he was wearing under his clothes during Friday prayers at Ali Ibn Abi Taleb mosque in Kudeih in Qatif province," the statement, which was carried by the official SPA news agency, said.
The ministry spokesman called the attack an act of terrorism, vowing that "Security authorities will spare no effort in the pursuit of all those involved in this terrorist crime".
Al Jazeera's Hashem Ahelbarra, reporting from the capital Riyadh, said authorities expected the death toll to rise.
Pictures posted on social media purported to show the devastation, with dead bodies strewn across the floor and shattered glass covering the courtyard of the mosque.
Saudi Arabia's Shia population is mostly based in two oasis districts of the Eastern Province, Qatif on the Gulf coast, and al-Ahsa, southwest of the provincial capital al-Khobar.
The community accounts for between 10 to 15 percent of the total population.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the bombing, the first to target the Shia community in Saudi Arabia since November when gunmen killed at least eight people in an attack on a religious anniversary celebration, also in the east.
Source:-http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/saudi-shia-mosque-suicide-bomb-150522101-150522131614062.html

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by nwafuluozoh: 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
Who cares? Na dem dem!
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by ozoigbondu: 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
lslamist on lslamist madness is none of my business

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! Another FTC within two days.

Thank God.

BTW

ISIL should take time oooooooo

this is so uncalled for. Why should they attack a Mosque and on Friday again. embarassed

i pray God save us from this evil.

Meanwhile, please dont bash Islam oooo....just drop ur comments in a matured manner and walk out of the thread jejely.

Thanks and God bless.

-ZeezaRapture

1 Like

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lslamist on lslamist madness is none of my business

When

WILL YOU GROW UP AND BEHAVE MATURED?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by dealslip(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2015
Saudi is suddenly having violent news. This is the seat of Islam in the world. From the war with Yemen and bombing episode. This is not good for Islam.
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tociano009(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
dealslip:
Saudi is suddenly having violent news. This is the seat of Islam in the world. From the war with Yemen and bombing episode. This is not good for Islam.
are you living there
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Omoalhaja7: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
I wont be suprise if,at the end,those who are behind all these bombings & killings are non-muslims. Itz hard to chop belleful & kill "same kind". Anyway,itz just a matter of time b4 the whole world would know the people behind all these shitts.

OmoalhajaSpeaks

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by samueld0(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
I wont be suprise if,at the end,those who are behind all these bombings & killings are non-muslims. Itz hard to chop belleful & kill "same kind". Anyway,itz just a matter of time b4 the whole world would know the people behind all these shitts.

OmoalhajaSpeaks

Non muslims as how? E-diot goat tryin to shift the blame on another religion

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Omoalhaja7: 10:26pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:

dopemu,u feeling GUILTY

5 Likes

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 22, 2015
Anytime I see dem(I s l a m) destroying demselves, ma hart is always sweet and filled wif joy
*dancingshoki*
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by samueld0(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

dopemu,u feeling GUILTY

Hahaha u mean I will go to Saudi and tie bomb on my waist?

When I'm not an Ismael decendant like u.
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by donsteady(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
This is going to be a war between Iran and SA
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tucky200(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:

He is correct bro..if ur a terrorist and u dey claim say u dey fight for islam den why kill muslims ??

Terrorism is business

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tucky200(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anytime I see dem(I s l a m) destroying demselves, ma hart is always sweet and filled wif joy
*dancingshoki*
May GOD 4give u bro
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 22, 2015
I drop one carton of chilled "carmel" pizz on dis thread to all ma islam brethren, as recommended by ya holy M0h(dbuh)
U nid it as ya defend ya fate
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2015
tucky200:

May GOD 4give u bro
No peace for d wicked
He prepares ma table, in d presence of ma enemies
Even though I walk tru d valley of boko haram iran saudi yemeni alshabbab alquaeda taliban syria and iraq I fre no evil..................

Am a christian and not a terrorist
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tucky200(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

No peace for d wicked
He prepares ma table, in d presence of ma enemies
Even though I walk tru d valley of boko haram iran saudi yemeni alshabbab alquaeda taliban syria and iraq I fre no evil..................

Am a christian and not a terrorist
K

So all igbos are 419s
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
tucky200:

K

So all igbos are 419s
if u agree say una be "boko haram"
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by tucky200(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

if u agree say una be "boko haram"
Na u be dat guy wey dem dey always ban

Acon dey waste my time dey follow u tok
My friend go back 2 ur ward !!
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by adaybayor(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2015
The world is getting more and more insecure, I just hope we are not in for another WW
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by adaybayor(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I drop one carton of chilled "carmel" pizz on dis thread to all ma islam brethren, as recommended by ya holy M0h(dbuh)
U nid it as ya defend ya fate

Ode ni e

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 12:00am On May 23, 2015
adaybayor:

Ode ni e
Maybe wen u start eating pork meat grin
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by adaybayor(m): 12:02am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Maybe wen u start eating pork meat grin

Then you may give up on having sense. your cup is soon to full

1 Like

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2015
adaybayor:

Then you may give up on having sense. your cup is soon to full
U nid a bottle of chilled "carmel" pizz as prescribed by me grin

1 Like

Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by kemdaniels: 12:11am On May 23, 2015
Thats the hawk coming back to feast on mother islam..payback's a biatch.
PEACE
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by adaybayor(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U nid a bottle of chilled "carmel" pizz as prescribed by me grin

You are a clown. Not to be taken serious grin
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Pavore9: 1:01am On May 23, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

OmoalhajaSpeaks

lf it is non-muslims, l think it easier to want to believe that it is the Jews or Christains that entered Saudi....but the world knows that Sunnis and Shiites muslims hate each other! cheesy cheesy
Re: ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack by Jorussia(m): 4:07am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
*dancingshoki*
Is it the same Islam that your mentor Asari dokubo,belongs to that you are praying that dey should kill demselves?

(1) (Reply)

Busted!! See The People Spoiling Our Transformers And Causing Blackout In 9ja. / How Nigerian Police Would Drag Someone To CCT On Monday. / Breaking: Buhari Orders Upgrade Of Imo Airport To International Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.